DATW is gone who's next?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

DATW is gone who's next?

Mel Gibson wrote: July 18th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Renee wrote: July 18th, 2019, 12:15 pm Oz seems to produce more than its share of oddball posters.
I certainly hope the posters from OZ aren't representative of OZ as a whole, because if they are OZ is in big trouble...
Yes, they have a bad track record; at least on these forums.

Most of them are a bit "off", or nasty or down right creepy. I'm sure it's not indicative of the entire population. Although I have met a few Aussies in RL that are strange as well.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

DATW is gone who's next?

There is an Aussie poster in the TBC who claims to have been born in Finland..

And claims to speak finnish..

But she doesnt... She doesnt understand what I´m saying.

She is as lost in translation as the google translate.
Mel Gibson

DATW is gone who's next?

Renee wrote: July 19th, 2019, 10:08 am Yes, they have a bad track record; at least on these forums.

Most of them are a bit "off", or nasty or down right creepy. I'm sure it's not indicative of the entire population. Although I have met a few Aussies in RL that are strange as well.
Many years ago, someone posted a hacked list of emails with passwords on 4Chan. Well, I tried one out, and sure enough I was logged into account.

This one was that of a young adult female Auzzie. And she had tons of personal shit in there... One of her past jobs when she was still a juvenile was for Tobacco Control, attempting to purchase tobacco as a minor. All of those purchase attempt files were there, as well as a ton of other shit you wouldn't want people to see.

Since I obviously found her name and phone number there too, I actually called her to let her know her account has been compromised. She didn't answer because of time difference, so I left a message.

She actually called me back the next day to thank me...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

DATW is gone who's next?

Odinson wrote: July 19th, 2019, 3:06 pm There is an Aussie poster in the TBC who claims to have been born in Finland..

Really? You don't say....Maybe she is pulling your leg Odi? Maybe she is trolling.... Maybe it's DD with his bolt on vagina playing you ...:laugh:

But then again, half the time I don't know what you are saying and you are supposedly speaking English... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

DATW is gone who's next?

Renee wrote: July 19th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Odinson wrote: July 19th, 2019, 3:06 pm There is an Aussie poster in the TBC who claims to have been born in Finland..

Really? You don't say....Maybe she is pulling your leg Odi? Maybe she is trolling.... Maybe it's DD with his bolt on vagina playing you ...:laugh:

But then again, half the time I don't know what you are saying and you are supposedly speaking English... :laugh:
Maybe she is... Or she has lost the ability to speak/write finnish due to living in Australia.

But she claims that she has not.

I´ve told the people in there that she is not being honest. :teehe:

Its because I sometimes speak about things that are unrelated to the current subject. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: DATW is gone who's next?

Odinson wrote: December 14th, 2019, 7:44 pm Maybe she is... Or she has lost the ability to speak/write finnish due to living in Australia.

But she claims that she has not.

I´ve told the people in there that she is not being honest. :teehe:

Its because I sometimes speak about things that are unrelated to the current subject. :teehe:
It's my experience that Aussies are kind of a mental illness mixed bag.

They like to talk volumns of bullshit but in the end, they generally have nothing to say. They like to troll and think they are smarter than you, which leads them to be arrogant and obnoxious. They're also two faced as fuck,...showing one face in PM and another on the open forum.

I try to avoid them as much as possible.

BTW, just because a person is born in a particular country, it doesn't necessarily mean they have adopted that countries culture or way of life. There are a lot of mitigating circumstances that can occur.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, that place was started as a penal colony for crimanals, and deters prison, what do you expect it to be like after all that Renee :laugh:

What gets me about Australia, and some other places is how the people are starting to look like the native peoples.
In Australia people are getting that wide jaw, and face structure.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 16th, 2019, 1:43 pm LOL, that place was started as a penal colony for crimanals, and deters prison, what do you expect it to be like after all that Renee :laugh:

What gets me about Australia, and some other places is how the people are starting to look like the native peoples.
In Australia people are getting that wide jaw, and face structure.
Uhmm....I never noticed the genetic changes in appearance. But I have noticed that most Aussie posters are not the kind of people you can warm to or be friends with. Authoritarian tendencies seem to run in their blood and they are supremely arrogant, especially when they are interacting with Americans. They seem to have a very dim view of us. Maybe it's warranted, maybe it's my imagination, but almost every one of them that I have met online or in person, have rubbed me the wrong way.

There was two exceptions to this. Years ago my exhusband and I had the pleasure of sitting at a table, in a NYC restuarant, next to two Australian gentleman that were on holiday. They were delightful and we had a lovely conversation with them. They were also older; mid 50s or so and gay. They were polite, congenial, intelligent and seemed like genuinely nice people, the complete opposite of the rest of the breed I have encountered.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have no real opinion on them, I'm sure the internet isn't the place to judge them by for me.
I've not met any of them personally I know of.
I'm sure most are pretty cool people except maybe the drunks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2019, 2:36 pm I have no real opinion on them, I'm sure the internet isn't the place to judge them by for me.
I've not met any of them personally I know of.
I'm sure most are pretty cool people except maybe the drunks.
For some weird reason I've been lucky or unlucky enough to have met what seems like more than my share. Maybe it's because when I was married I traveled and vacationed a lot outside the US. But I found that many Aussies are not nice people. They think they are...they have very high opinions of themselves, but for the most part I can't really concur.

Example: ten or so years ago, the ex and I were on a cruise. It was formal night so we were dressed. A well dressed attractive aussie women sitting next to me at the bar remarked to me that everyone was dressed so nicely, (fine no problem here) then she followed up with, and I quote "even the negros". She then said and I quote again ....." the negros really are a lovely race". :o

It was one of the few times in my life that I didn't know what to say, my mouth just sort of hung open and my eyes got very wide. There were several black people well within earshot and I was fully expecting something to get broken,... (like chair accoss her face). At that point I just moved away because the bartender was a Jamaican (on the darker side) and I didn't want to get hit with broken glass from the bottle I thought he was going smack her with.

Now I don't think she was drunk because I had another run in with her the next day and she seemed perfectly sober.... It was like she was drawn to me. :laugh:

She was just a tactless and crude as before only this time it was in reference to me being heavy and having the courage to wear a bathing suit. That went over real big...As if I wasn't self-conscious enough, I had to have this Aussie bitch insinuating that I was a beached whale. :( ...But to her credit she did qualify her statement by saying that there are "heaps" of "fat sheilas" in the states, so it probably didn't bother me to be fat....Well, I felt better after that... :kez: :angry:

For the test of the trip, whenever I saw her coming my way, I avoided her like typhus.

That's just one of the stand out examples. I have had others going all the way back to my college days.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well Nigros is black, and not really a bad term in most places, it was just made bad here in the States thanks to race hustlers.
The beached whale thing is crude.
Really I don't think many people have a right to sideways put people down with the lack of manners they have. It says a lot for their upbringing.

Funny the first part of your post reminded me of the people from Quebec, and Ohio I have mentioned before. :laugh:
I know there is good ones, but I never meet many.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 18th, 2019, 8:47 pm Well Nigros is black, and not really a bad term in most places, it was just made bad here in the States thanks to race hustlers.
The beached whale thing is crude.
Really I don't think many people have a right to sideways put people down with the lack of manners they have. It says a lot for their upbringing.

Funny the first part of your post reminded me of the people from Quebec, and Ohio I have mentioned before. :laugh:
I know there is good ones, but I never meet many.
Well yes "negro" is a proper but archaic term in some places but it's the way she used it....She basically said that everyone was dressed nicely, "even the negros" as if black people normally lacked the capacity to dress nicely. In other words, she was being racist as fuck and stereotyping black people as being socially inferior. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised because that is something Aussies tend to excell at. Historically they are a very white-centric society; I think even more so than the US. Up until the 1970s they were still promoting their "White Australia" policies.

As for her attitude toward me,...I guess I shouldn't have been surprised either. Fatophobic, judgmental attitudes are still very common in many "1st world" places outside the US. It shows just how privileged we are living in so called "1st world" countries where body weight is such an important concern that it affects your viability as a member of society. :kez: If you are fat, you are automatically judged as being lazy, stupid, unmotivated, unclean, amoral, etc, etc. Being fat seems to give certain people the idea that they can shame you into thinking that you are a second even a third class citizen. :angry: Ironically that kind of thinking is even still too common here in the US where 2 thirds of the population is considered overweight by BMI standards.

Nowadays being judged for my weight or appearance doesn't get to me like it did when I was younger. First of all I'm not really that heavy anymore so it happens infrequently but secondly and more importantly, I haven't got the time to get upset about it. I've been through enough of life's ups and downs to know that it falls into the chickenshit category of life's problems. The ignorance that it stems from still annoys me at times but I've pretty much accepted the fact that most people have the capacity to be flaming assholes. I just treat them accordingly when it happens.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well like I say, anyone that doesn't matter to you it don't mean much what they say.
Funny thing is most people that judge you there is usually a lot wrong with them.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You would be white-centric too if you lived next to a bunch of abo savages. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see that if it's all you even knew, but today we can get around, and see for ourselves trash might be where you live, but not as much someplace else.
I complain about Walmart a lot, and my local filth, but there is good mixed in even if more rare now than ever.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 19th, 2019, 7:04 pm You would be white-centric too if you lived next to a bunch of abo savages. :laugh:
No, it's because for centuries the white man has looked upon this world with the idea that EVERYTHING is his for the taking. In many respects "white privilege" is real but not in the petty racial equality way SJWs want to portray it.

It lives and manifests itself in the way that white Europeans historically and OPENLY practiced forms of genocide on native peoples every fucking place they set foot, inside and outside Europe. It stems from the concept of European colonialism and it's existence goes back to the first tentative efforts to expand beyond the boundries of europe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Everything is for the taking if you can take it, about everyone white, and non white do it.
The issue is even though you can take it you are not really better than anyone else like most think they are.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 20th, 2019, 3:32 pm Everything is for the taking if you can take it, about everyone white, and non white do it.
The issue is even though you can take it you are not really better than anyone else like most think they are.
Everything is not for the taking. Especially if an indigenous civilization already exists there. Taking, displacing, or destroying that civilization in the name of expansion is amoral. Unfortunately as humans we do it all the time. We think it's okay to do because we justify it by saying we are improving the lives of those we consider inferior or some other self aggrandizing bullshit.

As man expands and starts to explore other boundries such as space or even interdimensional travel (if possible), we had best check that kind of arrogance and behavior at the door or we might deservedly find ourselves on the shitty end of the stick. The arrogance of humankind is one of the few things in this universe that seems to be constant and it's not exactly something to be proud of.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm saying that's how all have done it be it right, or wrong.
The indigenous in America, and most places have done it also since the beginning of man.
The only innocents is the people who just want peace, and harmony which has been mostly the woman, and children.
About any ambitious person in power wants more no matter who owns it.

Also you have growth which demands more, sometimes in history you have to expand over the other person which would see you die.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hey... If the woman is encouraging her man to attack me... And she is voluntarily making him comfortable by sucking his cock and making him dinner..

They can be together forever as a couple of shrunken heads hanging off my belt.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.