I think I'm done here...

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Mel Gibson wrote: June 4th, 2019, 7:51 pm Sure Renee... Like you got along on the other forums with exquisite finesse... Hate Blob. :toung:

Who knows if Real Woman is even still alive? By the way she exaggerated things some days, one could think that half her body is already stuffed into the casket!
Your favorite Serb gave me that name...... She also said I was "morally ill" :kez: so take it for what it's worth....which is about zip.

Well to my knowledge no one has heard from RW since she closed her forum last June. She was pretty sick then and who knows what her state of health is now. She could very well be dead because it is not like her to be gone from the forum scene for so long. I fully expected her to pop up somewhere by now... :(

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

I only spent a brief time on her forum, and then it was gone without warning! She didn't say much at all (at least to me) before she shut it down and disappeared.

Then again, I generally make it a habit to not connect with other posters behind the scenes in any meaningful way, as that's too 'FaceBook'ish' for my preferences.

There's a very real possibility that she's severely disabled or dead by now, I guess... Wouldn't be the first poster I've seen that has gone on to meet their maker.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Mel Gibson wrote: June 5th, 2019, 2:18 am I only spent a brief time on her forum, and then it was gone without warning! She didn't say much at all (at least to me) before she shut it down and disappeared.

Then again, I generally make it a habit to not connect with other posters behind the scenes in any meaningful way, as that's too 'FaceBook'ish' for my preferences.

There's a very real possibility that she's severely disabled or dead by now, I guess... Wouldn't be the first poster I've seen that has gone on to meet their maker.
She shut her forum down for various reasons. Mainly because it was a source of stress in her life which she didn't need. Plus it wasn't working out like she hoped. Not enough smart conservative posters joined. Kiebers and I were about the only two. The rest were far left dingbats straight out of the the CBT forum. The end result was predictable. As in typical fashion whenever you challenged their Trump hate or their silly emotional leftwing drivel, they would circle the wagons and basically form an armed camp..It was pretty funny to watch. RW liked real debate...not one sided back slapping fests the way most forums are nowadays. I think she saw it as a major disappointment.

Plus the whole "extra martial internet relationship" thing I think wore on her a lot worse than she let on. I think her "friend" really sucked the life out of her. You know what he is, I know what he is, as do countless others. Most of us warned her but she didn't listen. I watched her get sicker and sicker, more and more depressed and emotionally erratic as her relationship with that fucking emotional vampire progressed. I could never wrap my head around it as to "why"? What was the attraction, what was the need?

But it would not surprise me if her health has taken a nose dive. MS is a horrible debilitating and devastating disease. There is no cure and there really is no sure way of arresting it's progress. It's a crippling death sentence.

Then again, she could be perfectly happy and okay living her life as best she can. She could just be staying away from forums as she has finally come to realize that they are a source of obsession and stress for her. That is my hope both for her and her family.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

Or maybe her husband finally put his foot down and demanded that she stop neglecting her duties as a wife and mother, or he'd cut the internet off if she didn't stop posting 24/7 like she did.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Mel Gibson wrote: June 5th, 2019, 1:08 pm Or maybe her husband finally put his foot down and demanded that she stop neglecting her duties as a wife and mother, or he'd cut the internet off if she didn't stop posting 24/7 like she did.
I doubt that...In fact her husband used to post on the various forums under different handles with her. He used to admin her forum and did some server setup for TBC, when they got bounced from evs server. He used post under the name "Zeek" on her forum and "Hobart" on TBC.

He knew what was going on and didn't seem to care. I think they have an unorthodox relationship. :unsure:

As for her being on forums 24/7....I think it only seemed that way to those of us that had limited time to post. Besides what else was she going to do up there in the trees?...She didn't work...kids in school....husband at work, at that point it's either fuck around on the internet or screw the pool boy... :thumbsup:
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

All that free alone time could explain her bizarre E-love affair with the power-tripping ex-cop...

That's why you just can't leave females alone to their own devices.

I didn't realize her husband was that active on the forums... I know he did post once explaining her unexpected absence when she ended up in hospital due to a 'medication mix-up' (take that as you will)... :think:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Seems to be a pattern in N-American relationships.

The women are acting way too single... And the guys are some wussies who tolerate that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

By observation here Men are afraid of woman because the media, and how woman are being pushed to see everything as sexual harassment.
Woman also don't know how to show that shes interested, and rather play games about it all, and then act offended if a man does take interest. :wacko:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Blue Frost wrote: June 5th, 2019, 5:48 pm By observation here Men are afraid of woman because the media, and how woman are being pushed to see everything as sexual harassment.
Woman also don't know how to show that shes interested, and rather play games about it all, and then act offended if a man does take interest. :wacko:
I believe that's why so many girls go for black or Hispanic guys...Hate to say it but many of the younger white guys are simpering leftwing sissies or they are openly gay. This is especially true among the college educated whites. The woman are all either miltant feminist asshats or they are complete airheads and the guys are all fags and flighty hippsters.

I see it in work...almost all the guys under 30 working in my dept are playing for the rainbow team. The one or two that aren't might just as well be because the maleness has been bred out of them. A neck beard, a handful of hair gell, and pair of designer work boots does not a man make.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Blue Frost wrote: June 5th, 2019, 5:48 pm By observation here Men are afraid of woman because the media, and how woman are being pushed to see everything as sexual harassment.
Its not only that..

It seems that the regular male behavior in this neck of the woods would seem intimidating, controlling behavior in America.

And then her female friends will brainwash her against me. :teehe:

Its all because I dont like my woman grinding her ass at some club.. Then coming home at 4am.. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Renee wrote: June 5th, 2019, 7:49 pm
I believe that's why so many girls go for black or Hispanic guys...Hate to say it but many of the younger white guys are simpering leftwing sissies or they are openly gay. This is especially true among the college educated whites. The woman are all either miltant feminist asshats or they are complete airheads and the guys are all fags and flighty hippsters.

I see it in work...almost all the guys under 30 working in my dept are playing for the rainbow team. The one or two that aren't might just as well be because the maleness has been bred out of them. A neck beard, a handful of hair gell, and pair of designer work boots does not a man make.
I'm not one to talk being a super sized chicken when it comes to woman, but men today seem lost, and confused by not only woman, but themselves.
it comes down to what you said, it's education, and not only that, lack of family, and a man in that family. Not just a man, but father figure.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Odinson wrote: June 5th, 2019, 8:01 pm
Its not only that..

It seems that the regular male behavior in this neck of the woods would seem intimidating, controlling behavior in America.

Its all because I dont like my woman grinding her ass at some club.. Then coming home at 4am.. :teehe:
I wouldn't stand for that either unless I was there, and I really hate clubs to begin with.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I think I'm done here...

Berry Sweet wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 4:53 am Are you talking about the Castlegar Nelson and Trail area? Theres a lot of Russians.
You forgot Grand Forks. 'course it did get flooded out last year, but how often does that happen?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I think I'm done here...

But no. I think I found it. The perfect Kootenay mountain place for Mel. It even has a nice truck there for him. He could make them an offer for it. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69ppctSaVg
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

beanthere wrote: June 5th, 2019, 10:53 pm But no. I think I found it. The perfect Kootenay mountain place for Mel. It even has a nice truck there for him. He could make them an offer for it. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69ppctSaVg
Been there! Stopped in Sparwood when I trucked through there back when I did the long haul thing...

While still a geographically nice area, you're so far in Eastern BC at that point there, where one may just be better off traveling a few miles further and moving to Alberta instead!
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

Renee wrote: June 5th, 2019, 7:49 pm I believe that's why so many girls go for black or Hispanic guys...Hate to say it but many of the younger white guys are simpering leftwing sissies or they are openly gay. This is especially true among the college educated whites. The woman are all either miltant feminist asshats or they are complete airheads and the guys are all fags and flighty hippsters.

This is a product of the modern 'educational' system more than anything else, I'd say... Mainstream Media comes in at a close second.

An institution that is seemingly designed now to 'break down' the Straight White Male, while concurrently attempting to boost the self-esteem and self worth, completely artificially, of everyone else.

Satellite parenting does not help either. While we can, and rightfully so, make Black 'Fathers Day Jokes'... Whitey is falling behind in this regard also.

That said, in the industry that I work in (construction/trades related), luckily they haven't been able to infest this, yet... Men are still men, women are flaggers, faux-phaggots would more than likely not last more than a day, and we still smoke wherever the fuck we want to! :angry: :laugh: Most are good guys, and by no means 'dumb' either... Trade School is not cheap, nor is it a two week course. Most of these guys are not idiots.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Sad thing is nobody will likely use those, and they throw them down a lot to stomp them out except the people in cars just throwing them out.
It's to much work for the lazy people, and easy for them to just throw them down.
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

Baby steps! Remember that it wasn't too long ago when standard practice of disposing your McDonald's take-out meal (complete with Styrofoam containers) consisted of rolling your window down and ejecting bag & packaging out of said window! :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Blue Frost wrote: June 5th, 2019, 9:45 pm
Odinson wrote: June 5th, 2019, 8:01 pm
Its not only that..

I wouldn't stand for that either unless I was there, and I really hate clubs to begin with.
Girls night out, bachelorette parties etc.. Dressing up like a ho and seek attention from other men.

And the american boyfriend/husband gets pictures where the girlfriend/wife is posing with and licking some other dude.

The american males seem to be very cool with this kind of behavior.

Somewhere a long the line, your culture took a turn to some "beam bearer" culture.

These things dont happen in other places... Guys wont tolerate it one bit.