Racist Cauliflower

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Racist Cauliflower

As Blue has said before, she's the gift that keeps on giving. She should start her own reality show. It would be funnier than anything trump has ever done.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

I'm very impressed she can say Cauliflower :rofl:
I guess these idiots don't know anything about crop rotation, and modern fertilizers.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

Now this is racist :rofl: but funny.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Racist Cauliflower

War on food now?
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Racist Cauliflower

I like her.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

I dill pickles
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Racist Cauliflower

Mel Gibson

Racist Cauliflower

How Occasional-Cortex could even be getting any screen time at all, is beyond me. Nonetheless, it is the way of all Western nations now, to give voice and power to individuals that are borderline retarded.

As bad as Canada may be, we don't hand over the microphone to these idiots in quite the same fashion that the US does.

And as bad as Canada may seem, I can still state that I can easily find a nice, small, safe, almost all White town to live in, without having to deal with minorities and their constant crying for nothing more than fame, $$$, and free gibs that they haven't earned one penny of.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

beanthere wrote: May 28th, 2019, 1:45 am
Don't worry, they now have a Poop App for your phone so you can call, and have it picked up. :kez: Ban straws, but give out Drugs, and needles for free. :think: :facepalm:
Seattle is the same way, Liberals gone wild, and destroying a once great city.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

Mel Gibson wrote: May 28th, 2019, 5:12 am How Occasional-Cortex could even be getting any screen time at all, is beyond me. Nonetheless, it is the way of all Western nations now, to give voice and power to individuals that are borderline retarded.

As bad as Canada may be, we don't hand over the microphone to these idiots in quite the same fashion that the US does.

And as bad as Canada may seem, I can still state that I can easily find a nice, small, safe, almost all White town to live in, without having to deal with minorities and their constant crying for nothing more than fame, $$$, and free gibs that they haven't earned one penny of.
Ummm, you have Trudy i charge, you might want to think about that comment.
We have Whiter areas also, but once you are there no telling who will move in, or what will change in the areas.
My part of town was mostly white growing up, then they started that Urban Renewal BS, and destroyed the place.
Mel Gibson

Racist Cauliflower

Blue Frost wrote: May 28th, 2019, 6:59 am Ummm, you have Trudy i charge, you might want to think about that comment.
We have Whiter areas also, but once you are there no telling who will move in, or what will change in the areas.
My part of town was mostly white growing up, then they started that Urban Renewal BS, and destroyed the place.
Ya, but even Trudy isn't as brain-dead as Occasional-Cortex, you've gotta admit...

That said, I have a good feeling Trudy will be replaced by Sheer in this years coming election. Not that I'll go into much detail, since our Government isn't that 'exciting' to the rest of the world, but Sheer promises to not take away our guns at least, so take that as you will!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

I'm not sure about that, him, and her could be siblings. He has said, and done some pretty retarded stuff.
Who is Sheer, not seen anything about him.
Mel Gibson

Racist Cauliflower

Blue Frost wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 9:36 am Who is Sheer, not seen anything about him.
Sheer is the leader of the Conservative party here, and pretty much our only hope at the polls this October for a non-Liberal (Non Trudy) government. I sense Sheer has a strong chance at the polls.

While Canadian politics differs somewhat from US politics, think of Sheer as the rightest leaning politician that has any hope of winning in the upcoming election.

The Ultra Left-Wing SJW's may view Sheer as Trump-Lite, even though that is not quite the case, but when Sheer wins this October I'm sure there'll be some lefty tears ready to flow like a river! Better have tissues ready for them...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

I think your right wing is like Democrats of the late 80s here, not good, but not all bad unlike today.
Mel Gibson

Racist Cauliflower

Blue Frost wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 9:33 pm I think your right wing is like Democrats of the late 80s here, not good, but not all bad unlike today.
More than likely. Our politicians don't quite swing the spectrum as wide as your 'Republicans vs. Democrats', but as with all elections one really isn't voting for the best as much as they're voting for the least worst!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

We have had a lot of least worst in resent years, and really you get down to it McCain, and Romney shouldn't even have been on our tickets.
Hillary should not been on the ticket for that matter, the Democrats didn't want her but had no choice in the matter like we didn't with McCain, and Romney.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racist Cauliflower

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

No pushing the limits Mel, you went over them. :angry:
Make me have to mod, I hate modding :punish:
Mel Gibson

Racist Cauliflower

You've gotta admit it was pretty good! Even Odi got a laugh... :toung:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racist Cauliflower

Odi, quit humoring him, bad Odi. :angry: