The Drug Moneytrail Leads To The Banks

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Drug Moneytrail Leads To The Banks

Canadas banks aren't so innocent either

Canada

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade

Western banks 'reaping billions from Colombian cocaine trade'While cocaine production ravages countries in Central America, consumers in the US and Europe are helping developed economies grow rich from the profits, a study claims

The vast profits made from drug production and trafficking are overwhelmingly reaped in rich "consuming" countries
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Drug Moneytrail Leads To The Banks

I wonder what the answer would be to stop the drug trade, not that government would really want that being it's big business.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have heard from many sources that BC bud is British Columbias biggest cash crop. If this is the case then we need pot illegal just so that we can rake in the big bucks. In around 1988 we were flooded with high quality heroin at low prices by the chinese triads at the same time we were flooded with cocaine by the mexicans. Now the heroin supply seems to have dropped back down to normal levels while the cocaine is still here and even in far higher quantities. I have wondered if the real reason the heroin isn't here like it was 23 years ago is because not a high enough percentage of the heroin money was ending up in our Canadian banks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm against taking any drugs you don't need, but pot isn't any worse than Alcohol, and should be legal .
Anyone can grow it so they don't want it legal.
Hemp is illegal in most places, and that's a joke as versatile as it is, you would need to smoke a 100 lbs of it to get high
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If pot is such a huge boost to the economy of British Columbia by keeping it illegal but yet accessible then keep it illegal. I do believe one must be truely evil to deal cocaine chrystal meth and heroin though. When I quit smoking I needed alcohol every night for about a year and a half. Finally though I can do without it again
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Glad your not drinking, it's quite the crutch for a lot of stuff isn't it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The important thing is that I quit smoking
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well yeah that also :) good for you Gary.
I never did smoke, but when I got away from those who did at work I could tell the difference.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

CIA Created Afghan Heroin Trade

Well there isn't any mention of banks in this article but it is very interesting expecially as the French Secret Service and the Corsican mafia controlled the golden triangle heroin out of French Indochina when this was a French colony [ read The Dragon Syndicares by Martin Boothe ] I have read that the CIA was moving drugs out of Vietnam during the American Vietnam war. Kennedy tried to get rid of the CIA and I believe that he may have come to firmly believe that the CIA had become a very powerful evil entity

CIA Created Afghan Heroin Trade
August 5, 2012
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video explains things quite well. I however believe that this isn't a new phenomenom. The British used opium to bolster it's economy leading to the opium wars which further bolstered Britains economy and balanced trade with China. What was the USA's actual involvement in the Golden Triangle ? Taiwan I strongly suspect was using and probably still is using opium from the Golden triangle in this same manner. Has opium production in Afghanistan been increased because the western banks weren't getting near enough of the proceeds from the opium industry because the chinese banks had hijacked this trade ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

'1mn died' from Afghan heroin, drug production '40 times hig

http://rt.com/news/afghanistan-heroin-p ... eased-266/

I have read that during the 2008 financial crisis that drug money laundering helped keep the USA afloat. I believe that the money from this heroin trade ends up in the western banks
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely ends up in a lot of pockets, anyone in charge of Afghanistan working with the Taliban.
Karzai is heavily into it working both sides.
Didn't his brother get caught not long ago.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.presstv.ir/Program/298947.html

Now I already knew most of what is in this very good video on the drug oil bank connections. I didn't know about Dubai being a drug money capital though. there isn't much on the french secret services involvement in the golden triangle I can't help but notice and there is a little bit about chinese in the golden triangle before the secret army of 1950 moved in and took over
Romero

[quote]Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail

The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW I lost mind of that case, it just vanished from the media overnight it seemed.
They did get away with murder, literally many of them being in bed with the cartels. As anyone knows that's guilty by association, and aiding, and abiding .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2011 ... -standard/

This article is very interesting and fills in a number of gaps
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see a lot of that, but you know it's really a shame when governments get involved in drugs.
As much as I admire Reagan, I hate that part of his terms where he dealt with the drug lords in the Iran Contra stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With Bags of Cash, C.I.A. Seeks Influence in Afghanistan
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/29/world ... d=tw-share&
KABUL, Afghanistan
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Banks Have No Fear Of Law Enforcement

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/06/n ... forcement/

This article doesn't deal with the banks drugs connection however it is related knowledge