Sea Serpents

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Sea Serpents

I wonder if this mans video is on youtube yet ? If it is clear as so few of these crypto photos are even though almost all of everybody elses photos are clear. He shot his videos from only about 20 meters away so it should be a good vantage point.

Nessie Moves to Russia: Giant Serpent Noticed in Lake Near Chelyabinsk (VIDEO)© Sputnik/ Nik PavlovRussia18:45 04.08.2016Get short URL38643294A Russian man took a video of a strange object that looks like a huge snake, splashing in the Turgoyak Lake.
Mikhail Nenarokov, a citizen of Miass, a city in Chelyabinsk region, was kayaking on the lake, when he suddenly noticed something very strange. Huge black rings resembling the curves of a giant snake appeared in the water a few times.

"To be honest, I was a little bit afraid. I decided not to approach closer than 20 meters to it," Mikhail said. He admitted that those could have been divers — at least, such an explanation is the most reasonable.

The man claimed he was observing the phenomenon for about 20 minutes. "I captured it on video from three different sides. Honestly, that was scary," the blogger wrote, commenting on his video.

Internet reaction has been divided in two major groups. Some think that it might be a trick, created by the owners of hotels located on the shore of the lake in order to lure tourists. Others really want to believe that a mysterious monster really appeared in the waters of Turgoyak.

The "creature" has already received the name "Miassnessi," similar to Nessie, the legend of Loch Ness, a local news portal reported.

Turgoyak Lake is considered to be second clearest lake in Russia after Lake Baikal and recognized as a nature sanctuary. The lake is also a popular tourist destination with resorts and numerous holiday camps.

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160804/ ... snake.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some fish feeding, or spawning, whats the big deal with that I wonder. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Does anybody know what this long creature is ? This article doesn’t say how long it is but it looks quite long. https://thepressagge.com/alien-like-cre ... qtKafOBi0w https://ghiennaunuong.com/wp-content/up ... 189514.jpg

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's a Jellyfish related to the Manowar family, or actually a colony of them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character