Mel I'm disappoint!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Carmen Sandiego ?

:laugh: Shes not Bruce Jenner

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Enough with the guessing game, I proved my point.

Some people never grow the fuck up. I think it's repulsive when some nameless faceless miscreant takes advantage of someone's misfortune for their own twisted jollies.

Sorry if I'm being a bitch about this but it just rubs me the wrong way.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is pretty sick doing that, even for a troll.
I do hope she will be alright though, I know the feeling of thinking you may have to give up the forums because of health.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing against your Forum, or Gay people Mel, but you have quite the gay bar going over there. :laugh:
The Blue Oyster Forum all open for business. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 4:58 pm Nothing against your Forum, or Gay people Mel, but you have quite the gay bar going over there. :laugh:
The Blue Oyster Forum all open for business. :spit:
I predict that the registration half of Mel's forum will go nowhere. It will languish and eventually Mel will just have to close or delete it. Unfortunately the posters Mel seems to attract are only interested in anonymous trolling and toilet humor.

That being said, the guest forum section will thrive and become a haven for misfits, homophobes, bigots, misogynists, and dung flingers.....Mel's people... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It wouldn't be so bad, but there is a few that don't know about moderation, and just over do the gay crap thing.
It ends up being one, or two usually doing it, and Ill say it here they are just nasty filth trying to ruin a good thing for people.
Gay, or not they are the type that make gay people look bad, and do more harm for them than good.

the regular trash talk, it's not that bad, most just make themselves out as the idiot dung flinging monkey.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 3:15 pm It is pretty sick doing that, even for a troll.
I do hope she will be alright though, I know the feeling of thinking you may have to give up the forums because of health.
She posted fairly recently at The Tavern before Evs shut the doors, so she must still be relatively OK...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm I predict that the registration half of Mel's forum will go nowhere. It will languish and eventually Mel will just have to close or delete it. Unfortunately the posters Mel seems to attract are only interested in anonymous trolling and toilet humor.

That being said, the guest forum section will thrive and become a haven for misfits, homophobes, bigots, misogynists, and dung flingers.....Mel's people... :laugh:
I didn't even want to add a registered forum there, to be honest, but I had difficulty setting up the main board to display all the topics like I wanted to.

I will eventually turf the place. I don't have the skills to alter the looks and form as to how I want it, unfortunately.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 1:02 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 3:15 pm It is pretty sick doing that, even for a troll.
She posted fairly recently at The Tavern before Evs shut the doors, so she must still be relatively OK...
Good to here, I do hope shes well.

As for the look of your forum.
There is phpbb skins you can load for that, some pretty nice ones also.
If you look around on the forums, and see one you like, or one close to it just look at the bottom, mine is on the left.
There is different colors usually on the download pages people make, and styles.
Mel Gibson

It MyBB board, which is a bit different. I have no experience with it.

I also have no experience with servers, root level scripts, and all that other good stuff!

I need to step away from it for a few days, or maybe even months. I have too much to do around the house, to do more there at this point.

I have taken on so many projects, that my mental health is now being affected.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's about the same, and same install, there is plenty of them if you look around, or just type in google images to see some.
Whole sites are dedicated to themes.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 1:05 am
Renee wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:19 pm I predict that the registration half of Mel's forum will go nowhere. It will languish and eventually Mel will just have to close or delete it. Unfortunately the posters Mel seems to attract are only interested in anonymous trolling and toilet humor.

I didn't even want to add a registered forum there, to be honest, but I had difficulty setting up the main board to display all the topics like I wanted to.

I will eventually turf the place. I don't have the skills to alter the looks and form as to how I want it, unfortunately.
I'm sure you have the skills. You are not stupid.

What you don't have is the time or the patience for the learning curve required to master the application. You also have to decide if the effort is worth the return. Judging from the quality of the posters you seem to attract...I would have to say it's a big fat "NOPE".

Single family home ownership comes with a whole new set of obligations and responsibilities. It not the same as owning a condo; not even close. Unless you want to say "fuck it" and just live with someone else's vision of your home, you are always going to have projects. Projects cost time, money and headaches and with working for a living, many times there is no room in your life for anything else. When that happens life becomes a chore rather than the adventure it is supposed to be. So I sympathize with your current plight.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 1:02 am
Well let's hope she is fine and healthy. But I still have my doubts that it really was her.

So much of Real Woman's life has ended up being an open book on these forums that almost any creep could conceivably impersonate her for the weird and twisted fun of it. Only those who were close to her would probably be able to spot the difference or would even give enough of a shit to do so.

When RW closed her forum, I got the sense that she was done with forum life, partly due to her health, partly due to the huge emotional drain it had on her. Unless her life situation has improved dramatically and unless her outlook has changed as well,...I highly doubt you will see her around.
Joe

.....What do yuh think of the male anus as a whole Blue?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Whats the address to Mels forum?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:29 pm Whats the address to Mels forum?
Only go there if you are cruising for public toilet hook up.

You already had a gay dude trying to do a "meet and greet" with you on TBC....You're obviously a magnet for the donut punchers, so be careful.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Joe wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 4:13 pm .....What do yuh think of the male anus as a whole Blue?
Go sniff your cab seats, Joey.

BTW, where are those drawings you said that you were going to impress me with?...I'm still fucking waiting, you lying sack of shit.... :kez:

So go the fuck away and don't come back without the artwork.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Joe wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 4:13 pm .....What do yuh think of the male anus as a whole Blue?
It should be on your butt, not your head for one, and biologically it's only fascinating that it works so well unless someone abuses it sexually since it's an exit .
Same as on a woman, don't abuse it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can be gay, go for it, but pushing it on people makes you an ass, and not a fun poster to read through.
It may give you some kicks for some reason, but it's really a cry for attention when you can be making some friends instead, or some good talking partners.
How Mels forum is being done is not funny, and not at all what others want to see, but some don't care because they are wanting that attention like a child does.

By the way, a few of my online friends are gay, and they agree with me mostly on the subject, and I appreciate their insight into things.
It's the same with politics, sometimes we agree, and we disagree without feelings being hurt, and we appreciate the thoughts, and opinions.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.