The Real Woman Appreciation Thread...

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Mel Gibson

The Real Woman Appreciation Thread...

Mel Gibson

Re: The Real Woman Appreciation Thread...

Mel Gibson

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh Mel, your obsession is so sad...I almost pity you.

Maybe if you want your lady gimp this badly, you should ditch some of your current home improvement projects and start building a handicap ramp at your front door....You never know....It might give her a reason to visit.... :teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 9th, 2020, 1:17 pm Maybe if you want your lady gimp this badly, you should ditch some of your current home improvement projects and start building a handicap ramp at your front door....You never know....It might give her a reason to visit.... :teehe:
I'll build a proper ramp, not like the ramp in the 'Gimpy's Night Out" British Columbia Supreme Court Ruling verdict that I posted. Her visit will be much more enjoyable than his was...

That horny little Gimp's episode could be turned into a low-budget TV movie script, I am certain. Not sure if it would be a horror, a suspense, or a comedy... The writers could take that in any direction they choose, I suppose! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 10th, 2020, 5:10 am
Renee wrote: January 9th, 2020, 1:17 pm Maybe if you want your lady gimp this badly, you should ditch some of your current home improvement projects and start building a handicap ramp at your front door....You never know....It might give her a reason to visit.... :teehe:
I'll build a proper ramp, not like the ramp in the 'Gimpy's Night Out" British Columbia Supreme Court Ruling verdict that I posted. Her visit will be much more enjoyable than his was...
One would hope but RW was not a big drinker, so I don't see her enjoying your company for more than a very short visit....Besides,...The likelyhood of that ever happening is slim to none...fantasies tend to vaporize in the light of reality. :think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Okay, we going on almost a month now since this stupid thread was started and RW has NOT made herself definitively known to to anyone here either publicly and I have to assume, privately as well.

So I also have to also assume that she doesn't "appreciate" this stupid little trophy thread OR as I have always maintained,...She simply isn't here and that Mel has been fooled AGAIN.... :laugh:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel making some repairs in the kitchen:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

:laugh:

I never pictured Mel wearing flip-flops... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 5th, 2020, 11:18 am Okay, we going on almost a month now since this stupid thread was started and RW has NOT made herself definitively known to to anyone here either publicly and I have to assume, privately as well.

So I also have to also assume that she doesn't "appreciate" this stupid little trophy thread OR as I have always maintained,...She simply isn't here and that Mel has been fooled AGAIN.... :laugh:
I wasn't saying she posts here, but I am stating for fact that she would (very) occasionally post at my now defunct Tavern, but not under her alias. Only because I could query IP addresses, did I know she visited from time to time.

Here it is often hard to post as a Guest, since the "spam question" doesn't work half the time, even though it should be fairly straight forward. Here, it is not.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 6th, 2020, 2:08 pm :laugh:

I never pictured Mel wearing flip-flops... :laugh:
I don't think I've ever worn sandals once in my entire life!

My feet demand a quality leather shoe/boot at all times!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

What were you doing before you got wasted? I'm sure there's some real dumb answers there...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Berry Sweet wrote: February 9th, 2020, 7:05 am What were you doing before you got wasted? I'm sure there's some real dumb answers there...
I'm going to guess playing with his $200 salt and pepper shakers?.. :think:

I'm also going to guess that those things have never been used, unless he spices up a bloody mary... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Don't be jealous of my fine shakers...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 10th, 2020, 5:39 am Don't be jealous of my fine shakers...
I'm not jealous, more like concerned... :unsure:

Alcohol Shakes
"Uncontrolled shaking is a visible symptom of alcohol withdrawal. Long-term alcohol addiction can also lead to brain damage that causes a noticeable tremor. Severe liver damage from alcohol abuse can cause a flapping tremor called asterixis."

https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/alc ... ol/shakes/
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 10th, 2020, 12:31 pm I'm not jealous, more like concerned... :unsure:
I didn't know you were such a caring and concerned person by nature, Renee, deciding now to spend your life spreading tenderness, compassion, and tolerance? :toung:

Did HR at work finally force you into the "racial, religious, and cultural understanding and acceptance" programme? :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 12th, 2020, 3:27 am
Renee wrote: February 10th, 2020, 12:31 pm I'm not jealous, more like concerned... :unsure:
I didn't know you were such a caring and concerned person by nature, Renee, deciding now to spend your life spreading tenderness, compassion, and tolerance? :toung:

Did HR at work finally force you into the "racial, religious, and cultural understanding and acceptance" programme? :laugh:
Sorry, sometimes my professional life spills over into my private life .... Thankfully it has never been the other way around.

That being the case...Fuck ya, you worthless alky...I hope one of the rum blossoms on your face burst and you bleed to death.....Better? :cool2;
guestopo

..I hope one of the rum blossoms on your face burst and you bleed to death..

That's a tad harsh. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

guestopo wrote: February 12th, 2020, 9:08 pm That's a tad harsh. :laugh:
That chubby yank is always harsh on me, but I don't mind... Us White males are expected to bear the brunt of all that is wrong with this World!

Right, Lizzy? Now stop sneaking around these dumps, and come clean!~ :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
guestopo wrote: February 12th, 2020, 9:08 pm That's a tad harsh. :laugh:
That chubby yank is always harsh on me, but I don't mind... Us White males are expected to bear the brunt of all that is wrong with this World!

Right, Lizzy? Now stop sneaking around these dumps, and come clean!~ :laugh:
Give that Lizzy shit a break...In the odd chance that she is slithering around, she's typing this shit with her tongue. The effort takes a lot out of her. :kez:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.