Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Borrowing stuff really sucks..

I feel better when the car that I´m driving, is mine.

I´m just saying that I dont really do these flashy things to get women.

My truck has been chosen based on its practical qualities.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Huge, honking Ford F450s are heavy and clumsy... Not sure if its even gonna fit in the forest.

Not to mention that I´ve seen the guys who drive vehicles that size..

They are all 5 feet tall and have small penises. :teehe:

I want my car to convey a message to females that I have a big penis.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Renee wrote: May 10th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

You seemed to be wearing a corset.. Can it get any tighter than that? :teehe:

Maybe the extra tight clothes are just for private audience.. It is a bit inappropriate to wear certain kind of clothing in public.

You? A goth? But you are such a sweet person and goths are all anti-social. :laugh:

Yes, I was goth for a few years in my early twenties. I wasn't real hard core dark with it like my sister. I was more pastel, I guess. It got to be too much work so I gave it up. Plus the look is not real conducive for getting a respectable job.... :laugh:

BTW, I am antisocial by nature. But to be honest goths are only antisocial toward the mainstream. They are very social within their community. I've been to a lot of goth balls that were a lot of fun, full of good very social people.
I like my videogames, lord of the rings lore and star wars lore... But the goths are too geeky and liberal for me. :laugh:

They dont really like me.. Its because I have this ignorant hillbilly aura..

A man wearing a corset is too much for me to understand. :teehe:
I was never big on video games but funny thing, I got back into Diablo 2 during this shut down, quarantine thing, mostly out of bordem..Talk about a blast from the past.... :laugh:

Goth guys irritate me, emo guys even more so. It was one of the reasons I got out of the scene. The makeup also got to be a pain in the ass as did the constant hair coloring. Like most goth people, I outgrew the the look and lifestyle.

My younger sister on the other hand, still breaks out the look at times and I just shake my head... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 13th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2020, 6:01 pm
Renee wrote: May 10th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

You seemed to be wearing a corset.. Can it get any tighter than that? :teehe:

Maybe the extra tight clothes are just for private audience.. It is a bit inappropriate to wear certain kind of clothing in public.

You? A goth? But you are such a sweet person and goths are all anti-social. :laugh:

Yes, I was goth for a few years in my early twenties. I wasn't real hard core dark with it like my sister. I was more pastel, I guess. It got to be too much work so I gave it up. Plus the look is not real conducive for getting a respectable job.... :laugh:

BTW, I am antisocial by nature. But to be honest goths are only antisocial toward the mainstream. They are very social within their community. I've been to a lot of goth balls that were a lot of fun, full of good very social people.
I like my videogames, lord of the rings lore and star wars lore... But the goths are too geeky and liberal for me. :laugh:

They dont really like me.. Its because I have this ignorant hillbilly aura..

A man wearing a corset is too much for me to understand. :teehe:
I was never big on video games but funny thing, I got back into Diablo 2 during this shut down, quarantine thing, mostly out of bordem..Talk about a blast from the past.... :laugh:

Goth guys irritate me, emo guys even more so. It was one of the reasons I got out of the scene. The makeup also got to be a pain in the ass as did the constant hair coloring. Like most goth people, I outgrew the the look and lifestyle.

My younger sister on the other hand, still breaks out the look at times and I just shake my head... :kez:
Diablo is a classic.. The real geeks know the classics like the back of their hands.

The goth style is pretty hot on women... For as long it aint extreme... Loops in the ears and nose.. :teehe:
The guys are skinny, wear make and even corsets... Thats just wrong. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know, if you just had a fat friend you could run, and just your fat friend would be bear scat. :teehe:
Joking aside, what could you do against a bear like that, not much is my guess, unless you have a very big gun.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

5e683c95-2c20-46ed-9bfc-89b5d6e7b130.jpg
(53.44 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
This is a good illustration of 2020 so far.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You need a train wreck, or worse comparatively. :teehe:
The sad part it's all due to politics a virus with low kill rates, .003 I think it was.
I do like the social distancing thing, most people smell bad anyhow.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 2:41 pm Joking aside, what could you do against a bear like that, not much is my guess, unless you have a very big gun.
Go-to firearm here in bear country is 12 Gauge loaded with slugs, followed by rifles chambered in .45-70, and basically any rifle chambered in 30-06/.308 or better!

I live in Grizz country, and I'll be honest: I am confident with bear spray also. Spent a day exploring my neighbourhood a couple days ago (this is quite literally my backyard in pic), and I saw nothing... No bears, no people, just birds and mosquitos!

I know there are bears in these mountains, but I'm pretty sure the sound of my dirtbike makes them not want to be present! They really don't like people, and they really don't like dirtbikes either, so I'll assume they stay a safe distance away and chill! Never felt worried, but the spray was always on my hip just in case!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice, and secluded looking, and nice little bike also :)
No getting away for me, I'm stuck in the jungle with the hood rats. :facepalm: I hate this place.
Good bear spray should work, but you have to be close, and I would rather not be that close, but if you live there you take that chance right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 25th, 2020, 1:11 pm Image
Must have been written by Shen Li.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Well might be safer than bats don't you think.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 26th, 2020, 1:59 pm :teehe:
Well might be safer than bats don't you think.
Maybe, although I've seen some Rottweiler and pitbull type dogs that I would not want to have to wrestle into a wok...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad thing is dogs are usually trusting of humans, and wont eat the person trying to cook it.
Dogs are much better than people most the time, they are mostly honest creatures.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Unless it's a chow chow, they will bait you in with a smile, and eat you up. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2020, 1:58 pm Sad thing is dogs are usually trusting of humans, and wont eat the person trying to cook it.
Dogs are much better than people most the time, they are mostly honest creatures.

Yes, there is no dishonesty or deceit in a dog. They either trust you or they don't.

I didn't mention it but I lost one of my dogs two months ago. One of my Eskimos that I raised from an orphaned pup. It's only now that I can write about it without breaking down. It was the little female, my little huntress who was just busy, busy, busy 24/7. A scrappy little bitch who loved people and hated other animals. For the past year she had been having digestive problems off and on. I took her to the vet twice and they found nothing...Toxicology report was clean, blood work was good. Then two months ago she became deathly ill and was rapidly declining. She had developed what looked like an intestinal blockage that required surgery. But when the vet opened her up it was cancer. It was in her stomach and throughout her small intestines. Everyone including the vet was shocked because her blood work showed no sign of anything significantly abnormal. She was 11 years old and I had no choice but to make that difficult decision that I have made too many times in the past.

Its been a big adjustment not having her here for everyone. She was a delight to have as a member if our pack and a constant source of kisses and entertainment. The loss of her has hit her brother especially hard. He morns and cries everyday. His howls of emotional pain and loss are heart rending. He searches for her constantly. A part of him has been ripped away from him and he simply doesn't understand why she is gone. No matter how I try to comfort him it makes no difference. It's heartbreaking because unlike people, you cannot make them understand. All he knows is that his litter mate has abandoned him.. I just hope he will be okay.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm so sorry, it seems like a lot of them are going right now, my niece, and sister both just had some put down, and my sister has another that will go soon also.
All three have cancer, but at least they know unlike you.
It's really sad to here Renee, I feel your pain.

I lost Kodiak years ago, and I still catch myself looking for him when I pass the window on occasion.
You never loose the feeling for them even after years if you really care for them, they are family, friend, and end up part of your soul.
I hope your other dog will be alright, make as many distractions for him as you can is all you can do, or fine him another friend that will fill the void.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2020, 4:23 pm I'm so sorry, it seems like a lot of them are going right now, my niece, and sister both just had some put down, and my sister has another that will go soon also.
All three have cancer, but at least they know unlike you.
It's really sad to here Renee, I feel your pain.

I lost Kodiak years ago, and I still catch myself looking for him when I pass the window on occasion.
You never loose the feeling for them even after years if you really care for them, they are family, friend, and end up part of your soul.
I hope your other dog will be alright, make as many distractions for him as you can is all you can do, or fine him another friend that will fill the void.
I sincerely appreciate your sympathy.

Unfortunately I don't think another friend to fill the void can be found. He already has two other dogs to be with. My ex found the two eskimo pups on a job site at an abandoned building. They couldn't have been more than 5 weeks old. There was no sign of the mom and two other dead pups were found in the building. They were starved, filthy, weak and full of fleas and worms. Our vet at the time actually said that it might be a kindness if we put them down, but I refused to hear it....I bottle fed them for the first two weeks because they could not eat solid food. I slept on the floor next to the little bed we made for them and their were times in the first week that I didn't think the little female was going to make it. But almost by sheer force of will they survived and thrived. We named them Hank and Jamie

Together they were little devils, constantly getting into trouble but no matter how bad they were, I just couldn't stay mad at them, even when they ate my new glasses and chewed on my expensive Italian leather couch... The two of them were like a hurricane in the house, leaping and running and barking and playing. They used to drive my keshond (Tyler) crazy and terrorize the the siberian (Preston) we had.... :laugh: I used to affectionately refer to them as Thing 1 and Thing 2 of Cat in the Hat fame. As far as family dogs went, you couldn't ask for better ones. They loved the childern and would spend hours playing with them. The hole in my heart left by the death of that little dog has been hard to bare and I don't think I will ever get over it. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He's grieving pretty bad then if that was a little mate, and they stayed together, I feel for the poor guy.
Kodiak did the same way, but he had me there a lot, i tried hard to make it better, but he was so sad after Frosty died.
They never give up hope they will be back I guess, to bad we can't make that happen for them.

All we can do is give them what we can, mostly our time is more important than anything just like with our human kids.

I wont be getting another dog even though I have wanted one for a long time now, it just hurts to worry about them, and maybe me not being here for them in the future.
Out of all the animals dogs are part of us, I so wish people where kinder to them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2020, 8:37 pm He's grieving pretty bad then if that was a little mate, and they stayed together, I feel for the poor guy.
Kodiak did the same way, but he had me there a lot, i tried hard to make it better, but he was so sad after Frosty died.
They never give up hope they will be back I guess, to bad we can't make that happen for them.

All we can do is give them what we can, mostly our time is more important than anything just like with our human kids.

I wont be getting another dog even though I have wanted one for a long time now, it just hurts to worry about them, and maybe me not being here for them in the future.
Out of all the animals dogs are part of us, I so wish people where kinder to them.
People who are not "dog people" simply do not understand the bond between humans and dogs. Losing a dog is like losing a family member.. In many ways dogs are closer to humans than our primate relatives. They understand human emotion better than any other animal on the planet. They understand more spoken words than our closest primate cousins. Their bonds of family are more compatible with humans that any other wild or domesticated animal. It's almost like they were put on this planet for the express purpose of being our partners.

Anthropologists have theorized that man's rise to the top of the food chain probably would not have happened as rapidly or as successfully without the dog. Dogs have been our partners in the development of civilization since before recorded history and we own them a debt that can never truely be repaid. That is why it is so infuriating when they are treated unkind or with callous disregard by some people. Anyone that would willingly hurt a dog for no good reason, IMHO, is subhuman.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.