Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Renee wrote: August 21st, 2020, 9:41 am
Odinson wrote: August 20th, 2020, 6:29 pm

And I thought you were a well groomed woman..

In Finland, we dont care about your appearance in these little many hour briefings and meetings... Over the internet.
Just dont be naked... Unless you are a woman. :teehe:

I´ve sat through them drinking beer..

So have everybody else.
Excuse me? I am "well groomed" the fact that I worry about how I look for video conferences should be an obvious indicator of that. I've always worked hard at presenting my appearance well. A women that looks like me needs to put in the extra effort and this is especially true in the workplace...

Believe me, there are fellow coworkers that don't really give a fuck how they present their appearance while working outside the office. It's kind of disconcerting to watch how a lot of the professionalism that was once the standard, go out the window simply because we are working from home.
But you arent well groomed around the house.. Only when it is required of you..

I have you know that asian women wake up well groomed.

:laugh:

Well it depends where you work..
Your appearance means less in the construction field.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I look like crap right now, pretty much like a Sasquatch starter kit without the smell. :laugh:
Was a rough night for me, Maybe I should take up drinking.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 21st, 2020, 3:44 pm

In Finland, we dont care about your appearance in these little many hour briefings and meetings... Over the internet.

So have everybody else.
Excuse me? I am "well groomed" the fact that I worry about how I look for video conferences should be an obvious indicator of that. I've always worked hard at presenting my appearance well. A women that looks like me needs to put in the extra effort and this is especially true in the workplace...

Believe me, there are fellow coworkers that don't really give a fuck how they present their appearance while working outside the office. It's kind of disconcerting to watch how a lot of the professionalism that was once the standard, go out the window simply because we are working from home.

On an average day, I'm groomed enough for around the house. I'm showered, hair and teeth are brushed. What more do you want? I don't have to get all painted up to impress anyone when I'm home.

Asian women wake up with no boobs and no ass as well ... Some of them from SE Asia have dicks and wake up with morning wood.... :rofl:

I'm not sure a skunk ape like you would be happy with that....You need "Big Womins"..."Strong like Bull"... A Klingon female would probably be good for you OR a female black bear but I'm not sure what your animal cruelty laws are like in Finland... :laugh:

"I Need a Miracle" by The Gratful Dead should be your theme song... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2020, 4:45 pm I look like crap right now, pretty much like a Sasquatch starter kit without the smell. :laugh:
Was a rough night for me, Maybe I should take up drinking.
You should probably be thankful that a man your age still has some hair... :ghi:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have plenty of hair, it's just sliding down my back. :spit:
I'm not that old really, people still think i'm in my 30s when i feel alright.
The way things are going, and how kids are looking older at earlier ages ill be in my 20s soon. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 24th, 2020, 11:47 am
Odinson wrote: August 21st, 2020, 3:44 pm

So have everybody else.

On an average day, I'm groomed enough for around the house. I'm showered, hair and teeth are brushed. What more do you want? I don't have to get all painted up to impress anyone when I'm home.

Asian women wake up with no boobs and no ass as well ... Some of them from SE Asia have dicks and wake up with morning wood.... :rofl:

I'm not sure a skunk ape like you would be happy with that....You need "Big Womins"..."Strong like Bull"... A Klingon female would probably be good for you OR a female black bear but I'm not sure what your animal cruelty laws are like in Finland... :laugh:

"I Need a Miracle" by The Gratful Dead should be your theme song... :laugh:
"strong like bull" :laugh: Thats a female comment about men.

I´m just joking a bit to see what New Jersey girls do... There is no need to be "painted up" and ready to serve your man food when he wakes up. :laugh:

Klingon women are pretty sexy. :teehe:

I just like big thighs and wide hip.. The heavier sort of gal... With a little bit of attitude. :teehe:
Roll your eyes when I say something pervy again. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Odi is that you trying to get some :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2020, 10:04 am :think: Odi is that you trying to get some :laugh:

He doesn't look very interested...Maybe the girl is a little scrawny for him?.... :laugh:

Maybe if she was stuffing a roast pork shank in her mouth and had hairy legs???.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 24th, 2020, 4:40 pm

I´m just joking a bit to see what New Jersey girls do... There is no need to be "painted up" and ready to serve your man food when he wakes up. :laugh:

I just like big thighs and wide hip.. The heavier sort of gal... With a little bit of attitude. :teehe:
What is it with guys like you who like fat girls with a tude?.....You're either little, skinny, latte sipping, neck bearded, leftist, hipster, whimps, or you're cock strong, uncouth, single minded, skirt chasing, skunk apes that just want to get laid. There doesn't seem to be anything in between. 😕

Sorry but I can't abide either type for any length of time. So I guess I'm fated to be alone forever. No matter, it's better this way. I'm not going to lie, I'm hard to live with. I like things my way and I don't want to discuss it or worry about what someone else wants out of life. Some might call that selfish but I'm okay with that because alone is infinitely better than being shackled to another body with feelings, frailties and wants. I've at least learn that much about life and myself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 25th, 2020, 11:15 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2020, 10:04 am :think: Odi is that you trying to get some :laugh:

He doesn't look very interested...Maybe the girl is a little scrawny for him?.... :laugh:

Maybe if she was stuffing a roast pork shank in her mouth and had hairy legs???.. :laugh:
He's just being sly, and scouting closer when shes not looking. :teehe:
Odi is slick you know, very smooth under all that oozing masculinity, and musky smell.

:teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 25th, 2020, 11:43 am

What is it with guys like you who like fat girls with a tude?.....You're either little, skinny, latte sipping, neck bearded, leftist, hipster, whimps, or you're cock strong, uncouth, single minded, skirt chasing, skunk apes that just want to get laid. There doesn't seem to be anything in between. 😕

Sorry but I can't abide either type for any length of time. So I guess I'm fated to be alone forever. No matter, it's better this way. I'm not going to lie, I'm hard to live with. I like things my way and I don't want to discuss it or worry about what someone else wants out of life. Some might call that selfish but I'm okay with that because alone is infinitely better than being shackled to another body with feelings, frailties and wants. I've at least learn that much about life and myself.
A curvy temptress who is also a question mark... Thats what Caesar said about Gaul.

I drink regular black coffee...
What does "cock strong" mean? :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 26th, 2020, 11:56 am

A curvy temptress who is also a question mark... Thats what Caesar said about Gaul.

It's a term from back when I was in HS. It means a guy that is all ramped up and physically strong because he hasn't been laid in a while.... It was used among the sportos and their girlfriends because of the idea that sexually activity for guys made them weak. It was kind of a joke... :laugh:
It can also mean "macho" or having excessive masculinity.

I like my coffee regular. I drink a lot of it. 4 or 5 cups a day. Probably why I so wired half the time... :laugh:

I hope you are not comparing me to a frickin landmass...Christ, I'm fat but I'm not that fat...At least not anymore... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Odi is slick you know, very smooth under all that oozing masculinity, and musky smell.

I know what you saying. I'll bet dating him is like dating a hairy octopus.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 26th, 2020, 12:27 pm

It's a term from back when I was in HS. It means a guy that is all ramped up and physically strong because he hasn't been laid in a while.... It was used among the sportos and their girlfriends because of the idea that sexually activity for guys made them weak. It was kind of a joke... :laugh:

I like my coffee regular. I drink a lot of it. 4 or 5 cups a day. Probably why I so wired half the time... :laugh:

I hope you are not comparing me to a frickin landmass...Christ, I'm fat but I'm not that fat...At least not anymore... :laugh:
Damn, with that definition I should be King Kong right now. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 26th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Guys who are not getting laid, are well motivated... The champ is getting everything and that might make him soft. :teehe:

I dont have that excessive masculinity thing going on..

I have this contigo thermos which holds 470ml.. I might fill it several times a day.
I should stop drinking this much coffee before my stomach is ruined. :teehe:

Hard to explain why I want a fat girl with an attitude...
They look more fruitful and wilder..

Sluts/concubines are submissive but the queen has an attitude. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 25th, 2020, 1:56 pm

I´m playing it cool..

She is excited but I´m like "whatever". :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think she is very very excited :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 26th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Hard to explain why I want a fat girl with an attitude...
They look more fruitful and wilder..

Sluts/concubines are submissive but the queen has an attitude. :laugh:
Wilder??? That's a first... :laugh:

You might have to explain that one... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 26th, 2020, 8:08 pm I think she is very very excited :laugh:
I think it's fear... :laugh:

I don't scare easily but you wouldn't catch me sitting that close to a Odorousgigantopithecus, aka skunk ape.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She looks really excited, maybe shes hiding that fear as she figures out a way to escape :laugh:

Boy he does look suave, and confident, such a handsome fella. :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.