Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Blue Frost wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:58 pm :sexy: :laugh:
Yeah, hog-tied and carried away by a skunk ape. Every woman's dream date... :kez:

Maybe if I talk nice to him, I can get him to tell us where all the dismembered bodies are buried... :o

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 14th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Renee wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:37 am
Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

:teehe:
"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
So you are a chubby little woman.. :laugh:
With big thighs. :wub:

Dont worry, I can still hog-tie you, carry you with one arm like luggage and take you to my cabin. :teehe:
"Hog-tie"???? I can't tell you must be really rollin with the ladies... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 15th, 2020, 8:54 am
Odinson wrote: August 14th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Renee wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:37 am
Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

:teehe:
"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
So you are a chubby little woman.. :laugh:
With big thighs. :wub:

Dont worry, I can still hog-tie you, carry you with one arm like luggage and take you to my cabin. :teehe:
"Hog-tie"???? I can't tell you must be really rollin with the ladies... :laugh:
I think its universally called the hog-tie..

Legs and hands on the back... I dont know how you are supposed to have sex in that position..

Legs and hands on the front.. Now this position makes you vulnerable..

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 15th, 2020, 8:51 am
Yeah, hog-tied and carried away by a skunk ape. Every woman's dream date... :kez:

Maybe if I talk nice to him, I can get him to tell us where all the dismembered bodies are buried... :o
I wont tell you nuffin!

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, he's working hard, gotta give him credit . :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 16th, 2020, 2:41 am

Hey, he's working hard, gotta give him credit . :teehe:
Yes he is working hard...but it's a dead-end job... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe he thinks he is the water, and your the mountain, eventually the water will break the mountain down. :woot: :woot: :woot:
Better hope the plate tectonics moves you a little faster Renee. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2020, 2:09 pm Maybe he thinks he is the water, and your the mountain, eventually the water will break the mountain down. :woot: :woot: :woot:
Yeah well if I don't stop eating and start running again real soon, I'm going to look like a mountain and it will take plate tectonics just to get me out of this fucking chair... :kez: :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 17th, 2020, 3:14 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2020, 2:09 pm Maybe he thinks he is the water, and your the mountain, eventually the water will break the mountain down. :woot: :woot: :woot:
Yeah well if I don't stop eating and start running again real soon, I'm going to look like a mountain and it will take plate tectonics just to get me out of this fucking chair... :kez: :laugh:
Dont run... Walk..

Walking is easier to adapt to your new lifestyle.

Currently, running just makes you feel bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think even with DNA that makes some people bigger diet change is the best way to start.
Like say i drank a glass of chocolate milk every morning, I quit that, and opted for water, I lost 5 lbs really fast, and the water helps get your system going for when you eat later.
Changing something fattening out for something else you like that's not, and don't forget you can still have the other stuff, but occasionally as a treat.

I hate diet fads, they are all garbage, but diet change is not if you can remember the fattening stuff isn't bad occasionally.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 17th, 2020, 7:14 pm
Dont run... Walk..

Walking doesn't get the job done for me....I used to run 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. I would go to my parent's house and lifted with free weights the other two days. My parents have since retired to N. Carolina so I have to set up my own weight room in the basement and get back to running on a regular basis.

I stopped because working from home in this restricted COVID environment forced me to stay home and indoors. Depression, anxiety and boredom has set in due to the isolation and I'm eating unconsciously and eating the wrong things. I'm up 18lbs since April and that is unacceptable...The crap eating first has to stop and I have to start running on a treadmill and graduate back to the road. After Labor Day when the shore season drops off, I can start running on the beach again. Nothing gives you a workout like running in the sand... :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am falling into a lot of old bad habits. I'm not just eating junk food but I'm spending too much time on the internet and in front of the TV. My time spent on social media is increasing and that is a bad sign. It means I'm wasting too much precious time of frivolous activities that provide no benefit to "ME".
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 18th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Dont run... Walk..

Walking doesn't get the job done for me....I used to run 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. I would go to my parent's house and lifted with free weights the other two days. My parents have since retired to N. Carolina so I have to set up my own weight room in the basement and get back to running on a regular basis.

I stopped because working from home in this restricted COVID environment forced me to stay home and indoors. Depression, anxiety and boredom has set in due to the isolation and I'm eating unconsciously and eating the wrong things. I'm up 18lbs since April and that is unacceptable...The crap eating first has to stop and I have to start running on a treadmill and graduate back to the road. After Labor Day when the shore season drops off, I can start running on the beach again. Nothing gives you a workout like running in the sand... :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am falling into a lot of old bad habits. I'm not just eating junk food but I'm spending too much time on the internet and in front of the TV. My time spent on social media is increasing and that is a bad sign. It means I'm wasting too much precious time of frivolous activities that provide no benefit to "ME".
Walking is a lot more fun than running and it burns calories.
Just incase you wanna start easy.

Is there are a curfew in your town?

Do you just do some paperwork or do you have to be "online" between 8am and 4pm?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 18th, 2020, 6:58 pm
Dont run... Walk..

Do you just do some paperwork or do you have to be "online" between 8am and 4pm?
I have to be online and logged in 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Sometimes I'm on until 6 and sometimes a few hours on the weekends.

There was a curfew a few months ago but it has been lifted. We still have a moratorium on large gatherings. No more than 50 people. Stores have limits on customers and restaurants can only have outdoor dining. Masks and PPE are required everywhere you go....Those regs are state wide.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 19th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Dont run... Walk..

I have to be online and logged in 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Sometimes I'm on until 6 and sometimes a few hours on the weekends.

There was a curfew a few months ago but it has been lifted. We still have a moratorium on large gatherings. No more than 50 people. Stores have limits on customers and restaurants can only have outdoor dining. Masks and PPE are required everywhere you go....Those regs are state wide.
The E-meetings must be a pain in the ass.

We have that gathering limit as well... Meaning no concerts or anything like that..
But an actual curfew is so 1940´s Paris... A real human rights violation..

We dont have curfews because that kind of thing is against the constitution.
Mel Gibson

I'd love to be able to work from home, but unfortunately I don't have skills in any industry that would allow me to do that...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The mere thought of doing something like this makes me vomit..

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 19th, 2020, 5:26 pm
Dont run... Walk..

Most meetings are live face time meetings. They really suck because I have to brush my hair, wear makeup and put on a bra.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:07 pm
Odinson wrote: August 19th, 2020, 5:26 pm
Dont run... Walk..

Most meetings are live face time meetings. They really suck because I have to brush my hair, wear makeup and put on a bra.... :laugh:
And I thought you were a well groomed woman..

In Finland, we dont care about your appearance in these little many hour briefings and meetings... Over the internet.
Just dont be naked... Unless you are a woman. :teehe:

I´ve sat through them drinking beer..

So have everybody else.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that is blonde hair shes sporting.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 20th, 2020, 6:29 pm

And I thought you were a well groomed woman..

In Finland, we dont care about your appearance in these little many hour briefings and meetings... Over the internet.
Just dont be naked... Unless you are a woman. :teehe:

I´ve sat through them drinking beer..

So have everybody else.
Excuse me? I am "well groomed" the fact that I worry about how I look for video conferences should be an obvious indicator of that. I've always worked hard at presenting my appearance well. A women that looks like me needs to put in the extra effort and this is especially true in the workplace...

Believe me, there are fellow coworkers that don't really give a fuck how they present their appearance while working outside the office. It's kind of disconcerting to watch how a lot of the professionalism that was once the standard, go out the window simply because we are working from home.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.