Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Blue Frost wrote: May 7th, 2020, 4:50 pm Hummm, Odis car maybe :think:

:spit:
He probably wouldn't fit in it... :kez:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

0ac141cf-dae1-409f-a487-cae7afad3acb.jpg
(32.28 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
Screw drivers for millenials.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: May 7th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Yeah, his big butt black girlfriend might be a bit big for it, and him also. :teehe:
i think it would go well with his persona though.

To the Odi cave ! Image
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ll fit in nicely after I get my head in.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 11:36 am

Yeah, just like a canned ham... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 9th, 2020, 2:44 pm

I bet you look like a sausage when you put on a little tight dress. :yum: :laugh:

There is not enough leg and head space for me to sit comfortably in some of these cars... But I´ll fit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Styling like Fred Flintstone. :)

Would you take it to the car wash, or pet groomer :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm There is not enough leg and head space for me to sit comfortably in some of these cars... But I´ll fit.
That's no way to impress Renee, Odie! Renee is all-American girl, so she needs all-American man with an all-American truck! Anything less than below is simply not American enough, so you know what you need to do...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm

I bet you look like a sausage when you put on a little tight dress. :yum: :laugh:

There is not enough leg and head space for me to sit comfortably in some of these cars... But I´ll fit.
I don't wear "little tight dresses", dont think I ever did.. :yuk: I dress appropriately for my age and figure.

I find women who don't dress for their age or shape, ridiculous. I almost feel bad for them because they don't realize how comical they look. :kez:

I keep giving my sister shit for the way she dresses. She is entering her 40s now and still hanging on to that goth look she had in her teens and 20s.... :kez:

My ex and my dad are big guys...but not fat like you. Both are at least 60 maybe 70 lbs lighter than you.. They aren't comfortable in subcompact cars as well. The only vehicles they are comfortable in are full size pickup trucks or full size SUVs. They need the extra leg room.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2020, 12:26 pm
Odinson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm

I don't wear "little tight dresses", dont think I ever did.. :yuk: I dress appropriately for my age and figure.

I find women who don't dress for their age or shape, ridiculous. I almost feel bad for them because they don't realize how comical they look. :kez:

I keep giving my sister shit for the way she dresses. She is entering her 40s now and still hanging on to that goth look she had in her teens and 20s.... :kez:

My ex and my dad are big guys...but not fat like you. Both are at least 60 maybe 70 lbs lighter than you.. They aren't comfortable in subcompact cars as well. The only vehicles they are comfortable in are full size pickup trucks or full size SUVs. They need the extra leg room.
You seem to have a tight dress in one of the pics you posted here. :wink:
Of course you have to dress appropriately.... Old guys sagging their pants and wearing big baseball caps aint cool either. :teehe:

But tight fitting clothes are appropriate for women of all ages.

The edge of the car roof and the frames around the windshield kinda block your vision when you are tall...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Odinson wrote: May 9th, 2020, 7:10 pm There is not enough leg and head space for me to sit comfortably in some of these cars... But I´ll fit.
That's no way to impress Renee, Odie! Renee is all-American girl, so she needs all-American man with an all-American truck! Anything less than below is simply not American enough, so you know what you need to do...

Saw a Ford Transit the other day.. The 2005 model.

The engine was making all kinds of sounds.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Of course you have to dress appropriately.... Old guys sagging their pants and wearing big baseball caps aint cool either. :teehe:

The edge of the car roof and the frames around the windshield kinda block your vision when you are tall...
Depends on what you consider tight. If you consider "tight" something other than a fat ladies tent dress (I've worn those too, but not out of fashion choice :( ) then yes, I have worn tight clothes...But the truth is I rarely wear or wore actual tight clothes unless they were jeans or leggings. I have always tried to live by the idea that just because you can squeeze yourself into an article of clothing, it does mean you should wear it.... :laugh:

The closest thing to a tight dress I ever wore was probably a bodice when I used to work Renn Faires or when I was in my 20s where I flirted with a goth fashion phase, corsets and such. Wearing a bodice was for show. They push your boobs up and give you a cleavage to attract attention. It's part of Renn Fair experience. It's what gets guys into the fair and spend money.... :laugh:

Most times I dress comfortably, mom jeans, or leggings. I still have a lot of my old grunge cloths where lose jeans and flannel were all the rage. I sometimes wear shit like that when I'm doing yard work.

Big guys in small cars look funny. When I was in college I had a small car. My ex used look like a pretzel sitting in it.... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 3:47 pm Saw a Ford Transit the other day.. The 2005 model.

That's the sound of power and freedom!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 3:47 pm Saw a Ford Transit the other day.. The 2005 model.

That's the sound of power and freedom!
Oh... I was thinking that it is the sound of engine damage.

But I´ll take your word for it.

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2020, 4:37 pm
Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Depends on what you consider tight. If you consider "tight" something other than a fat ladies tent dress (I've worn those too, but not out of fashion choice :( ) then yes, I have worn tight clothes...But the truth is I rarely wear or wore actual tight clothes unless they were jeans or leggings. I have always tried to live by the idea that just because you can squeeze yourself into an article of clothing, it does mean you should wear it.... :laugh:

The closest thing to a tight dress I ever wore was probably a bodice when I used to work Renn Faires or when I was in my 20s where I flirted with a goth fashion phase, corsets and such. Wearing a bodice was for show. They push your boobs up and give you a cleavage to attract attention. It's part of Renn Fair experience. It's what gets guys into the fair and spend money.... :laugh:

Most times I dress comfortably, mom jeans, or leggings. I still have a lot of my old grunge cloths where lose jeans and flannel were all the rage. I sometimes wear shit like that when I'm doing yard work.

Big guys in small cars look funny. When I was in college I had a small car. My ex used look like a pretzel sitting in it.... :laugh:
You seemed to be wearing a corset.. Can it get any tighter than that? :teehe:

Maybe the extra tight clothes are just for private audience.. It is a bit inappropriate to wear certain kind of clothing in public.

You? A goth? But you are such a sweet person and goths are all anti-social. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

Maybe the extra tight clothes are just for private audience.. It is a bit inappropriate to wear certain kind of clothing in public.

You? A goth? But you are such a sweet person and goths are all anti-social. :laugh:

Yes, I was goth for a few years in my early twenties. I wasn't real hard core dark with it like my sister. I was more pastel, I guess. It got to be too much work so I gave it up. Plus the look is not real conducive for getting a respectable job.... :laugh:

BTW, I am antisocial by nature. But to be honest goths are only antisocial toward the mainstream. They are very social within their community. I've been to a lot of goth balls that were a lot of fun, full of good very social people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Would work maybe.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2020, 6:26 pm

Yes, I was goth for a few years in my early twenties. I wasn't real hard core dark with it like my sister. I was more pastel, I guess. It got to be too much work so I gave it up. Plus the look is not real conducive for getting a respectable job.... :laugh:

BTW, I am antisocial by nature. But to be honest goths are only antisocial toward the mainstream. They are very social within their community. I've been to a lot of goth balls that were a lot of fun, full of good very social people.
I like my videogames, lord of the rings lore and star wars lore... But the goths are too geeky and liberal for me. :laugh:

They dont really like me.. Its because I have this ignorant hillbilly aura..

A man wearing a corset is too much for me to understand. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve never needed a car to get women..

I just have my looks and James Bond mojo.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When I was younger, and my car was broke down a lot of times my friends girlfriends would take me places.
I felt very uncomfortable, and hated not having a car, but you need a ride you need a ride. :pardon:

I can't think of a time not having a car when I had a girlfriend unless when I was in school.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.