The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2022, 1:03 am The truckers are doing a good thing, but I hope they can get something done.
In Poland in the 80s the truckers got a lot done, they closed the city's down, and not a bit of violence like you see from the violent left here.
The Truckers are a great cross section of the real world, they are what keeps us working, food, fuel, and many other things.
More power to them.
I hope so too. Trudeau is currently being hidden in an undisclosed location for his own safety...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah I know words hurt him so much, and those angry eyes might make him sob till doomsday. :roll:
Maybe the truckers should check the gay bar, I here he hangs there a lot in trans.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2022, 1:16 am Yeah I know words hurt him so much, and those angry eyes might make him sob till doomsday. :roll:
Maybe the truckers should check the gay bar, I here he hangs there a lot in trans.
He's hiding like a little bitch, and won't even release a statement on the matter now. The handlers of his Twitter account have resorted to posting some unrelated shit about 'Ending Islamophobia"...

He's running scared, and there hasn't even been one incident of violence or vandalism. Let's hope that this is the HONK that will reverberate around the world!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Social structure has broke down so much all over the western world so don't count on it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's funny everyone laughed, best part of the show that was unscripted.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 9th, 2022, 3:17 pm It's funny everyone laughed, best part of the show that was unscripted.
That was pretty funny,.... Serves her right, dumbass vaxhole.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw a clip, and an article yesterday that they put a part of the AIDS infection in the vaccines.
They said it's not harmful, but for all the people it's harmed I would say that soon you will be seeing a lot of auto immune issues, and unknown reasons people are getting sick over it.
AIDS attacks the auto immune system so to me it's reasonable it will cause some issues.
The reason they said they used it was because it's stable :roll: what, they couldn't find something else stable, and safe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Source data links are on the site if anyone wants to look them up.
Being they used a stable part of the AIDS virus in the vaccine I would bet in the next five years a lot of strange issues will be popping up in people that can't be cured.
They could have used something else stable in it, but they opted for AIDS, great people aren't they helping their pocket book for the future like that.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So wasn't this pointed out when it came out.
Yes it was pointed out, but called fake, so much for fact check the leftest pawn
Of course they are sugar coating it in the end being A communist Broadcasting network.

If anyone remembers the first DNA manipulation test on a person went wrong, the child died soon after getting it, that's not been long ago.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

The mask mandate has been lifted for BC. There are still numerous people who feel 'safer' by still wearing them. I guess they are either fearful, or habitualized.
They have forgotten already what it is to live normally. The Vaccine passports will be gone next month here. Both will still be required tho for air travel, along with the rapid test.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen several reports those rapid test can give you the vaccine without your consent.
Also the FDA said it had been collecting DNA samples from people from them without consent in the past.
With all that how can anyone trust their government, I cannot, and never did really.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The double vaccinated have six times the infection rate as the unvaccinated in New Zealand. https://anti-empire.com/double-injected ... ment-data/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Super spreaders are what they are, and they will need more till they die off.
The Auto immune system of them are breaking way down so they will catch even more illnesses, and bizarre complications.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder what that little boy Mr Theresa Tam’s ulterior motivations are ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The covid vaccines may bring about an avalanche of neurological ailments. https://m.theepochtimes.com/covid-vacci ... MNVg%3D%3D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Never worked, and six foot is a number out of someones ass, the cdc admitted it.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member