The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

I hope your president make a full recovery from covid-19. People are setting off fireworks here.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Yeah, I just know that when I go to work today, people will be crowing about it, and how they think he deserves it. For his age though, Trump seems pretty tough.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vitamin D, C, and zinc helps. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ask yourself why would anyone send sick people with a virus to a nursing home where people are already compromised, and could die from the regular flu ?
Then Ask Democrats are alright with death panels, and killing babies.
They don't care about you, children, babies, or anyone that isn't helping promote their cause, and filling their coffers.
It was murder sending those people to nursing homes.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 7th, 2020, 2:30 pm :spit:
:laugh:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: March 21st, 2020, 12:28 pm Like I have said, Coronavirus has already been around in this form, this was a lab sample let out that had been manipulated by them.
This means the virus is not going to hurt anyone except for the newly added part that was likely part of another virus that has been around.

Type A blood is at risk, and people with other issues are at risk the most.
Frosty, that's interesting... type A blood. Wonder if it's rhesus positive or rhesus negative blood. Quite rare blood, the A, AB and B I think.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: March 24th, 2020, 11:18 pm Image
Frost door step's my fave spot haha. :cool:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: April 12th, 2020, 2:07 am
Love this. :)
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: April 15th, 2020, 11:22 pm The best time to go to any of these stores is as early as possible. I went to a Superstore about 2 weeks ago and all I bought was a box of hamburger patties. The bullshit way they set things up, I will not be going back there anytime soon. Instead, I go to a smaller grocery nearer to my house, and although the prices are a little higher, there are no real lineups, just a few people. And if I need anything like hardware, I go early, get my stuff, and get out.
I booked an hour's slot online to go in the public library about a month ago to use their geneology subscription they have on their computers. When I got there, and went in the door, there was one woman at the door and another inside near the table with the hand sanitizer on. They said you have to clean your hands, after I did that they then said to use your mobile phone to do that "track n trace" thing. I said I haven't got a mobile, so they said you have to fill in your name address on one the paper slips they had on the table. I said no and then walked out, there were a few other people at the door that turned up after me waiting to come in that saw it all. I did have on a mask before going in but not going back there.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: April 9th, 2020, 3:01 am I like living rural now. We still get out and about, but have enough space to do that... NOBODY on this street would complain if you went out for a walk. If they did, the police wouldn't even bother to show up. However, they'd probably piss off the entire street by complaining, and that is not something you'd want to do around here!

Here, the entire street can go from waving at you with a smile when you pass, to giving you dirty looks in a heartbeat I think! :o

For a very small town, I had a five minute chat with a stranger at the gas station today about our pickup trucks! No harm, no foul! We kept our six feet of distance, and blabbered!

White people, trust me... Get out of the bigger cities if you can. You won't regret it, as long as you can act White 90% of the time.
I hate cities, too artificial and all that ugly grey concrete to look at... I don't know how anyone can live in the large American cities. I've seen enough in the movies over the years and they look over whelming to me. Roads with 3 or 4 lanes one way. :wacko: Might be better if they have lots of trains and trams that go everywhere tho.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Its getting bad here. Like 600 cases a day. Back in May we went down to 10 cases a day.
Mel Gibson

Reverse Flash wrote: November 12th, 2020, 8:56 pm Its getting bad here. Like 600 cases a day. Back in May we went down to 10 cases a day.
Here there's no new cases! Living in a large city ensures diseases get spread around. Small towns, not so much!
Mel Gibson

Twilight turtle wrote: November 12th, 2020, 10:10 am I hate cities, too artificial and all that ugly grey concrete to look at... I don't know how anyone can live in the large American cities. I've seen enough in the movies over the years and they look over whelming to me. Roads with 3 or 4 lanes one way. :wacko: Might be better if they have lots of trains and trams that go everywhere tho.
The big city does have some advantages I suppose: Usually more jobs available, and the ability to get around without a car (or historically a horse) if need be, but the advantages pretty well end there, IMHO.

If we look historically, big cities were often where poor immigrants went to get their start... Example: A shitty small apartment in some New York slum. London, England was this way also. Living in the slums of London or New York was something out of necessity, rather than desire.

Then things changed along the way: Now people want to live in that environment for some reason... And the proof of that is in real estate prices. I guess they like to hear emergency vehicle sirens 24/7, and to walk along streets that smell like piss, all covered in graffiti, with homeless people all around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: November 12th, 2020, 8:56 pm Its getting bad here. Like 600 cases a day. Back in May we went down to 10 cases a day.
You all will get it, if this was the regular flu it would be almost over with since people are around each other.
I would just as soon get it, and be over with it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 7th, 2020, 2:30 pm :spit:
Haha ! :laugh:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: November 13th, 2020, 4:17 am The big city does have some advantages I suppose: Usually more jobs available, and the ability to get around without a car (or historically a horse) if need be, but the advantages pretty well end there, IMHO.

If we look historically, big cities were often where poor immigrants went to get their start... Example: A shitty small apartment in some New York slum. London, England was this way also. Living in the slums of London or New York was something out of necessity, rather than desire.

Then things changed along the way: Now people want to live in that environment for some reason... And the proof of that is in real estate prices. I guess they like to hear emergency vehicle sirens 24/7, and to walk along streets that smell like piss, all covered in graffiti, with homeless people all around.
I don't get the wanting to live in over crowded cities either... look at the cost as well. Too many people milling around, too much traffic. Yep, sirens and flashing lights, noise late at night I bet. Don't people like nature or natural anymore. :wacko:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That poor girl... she ends up in most of the photoshop liberal pics. Wonder who she is... must be really embarrassed by now. :wacko:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I was listening to the radio last night, non stop corona ads and news saying the CV positive tests have gone up again, xxx amount died within 28 days of being tested. Gets me because a lot of folks are lazy thinkers and assume they all died of it. Lying by omission... :kez: It's like those sales boards in shop windows that say up to 70% off. People just see the "70% off" in their mind, not the "up to" bit.

I'm sure the infection rate's gone up here in EU b/c Trump won the election and they know it. They're trying to herd the sheep back into the pen as we're might start thinking to try and escape this constant brain fog being downloaded and topped up over and over.