beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

So in Thailand, the monkeys there are used to having thousands of tourists coming along and feeding them. Now that tourism is shut down, they are turning on each other.

Of course, this could be people at the local Costco finding out there is a package of toilet paper.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 7:22 pm So in Thailand, the monkeys there are used to having thousands of tourists coming along and feeding them. Now that tourism is shut down, they are turning on each other.

Of course, this could be people at the local Costco finding out there is a package of toilet paper.
I'm sure parts of India is getting that as well, the Monkey temple maybe, it's a tourist spot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 7:29 pm
What a nice woman, I'm glad shes saving those dogs.
As for the dog meat trade, I love dogs, and hate to think about them being done like that.
But I also see nothing wrong with it as long as it's done humanly, most are not as I have seen from video, pictures, and people who has been there.
I detest how our pigs here are treated at the slaughter houses, a lot of them are abusive, and cruel regardless of laws.
We eat what we eat, but when respect for our food is not there something is wrong with that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The problem with China, is that they see a benefit to animals suffering. It is what they do there, it seems.

They prolong it.

At least the bad "Nazi Germany" got right down to the point of doing business...

Chinks? They'll slow broil a live dog with a blow torch, for no other reason than to see it suffer.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ive' seen videos of that stuff, it supposedly makes the meat more better, but it's a very sick practice.
Others don't do that, but a lot do just as bad things, and dogs are not dumb animals, just like pigs they know when they are being slaughtered when others are being done like that.
I had a friend that worked at Fishers meat packing, he had to to support a family, but he got really sick every day seeing the horrors of how the pigs where treated.
Being an animal lover himself he didn't last in that place, and moved on.

Cruelty to animals like burning them, boiling them alive, or whatever they do is just wrong who ever is doing it.
Eat what you will, but respect it, and don't abuse that life that gives you life.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 1:56 pm Ive' seen videos of that stuff, it supposedly makes the meat more better, but it's a very sick practice.
BULLSHIT! Anyone claiming something like that is either clueless about meat handling or they're purposely lying. It's a claim made by psychopaths who simply want to harm animals. The truth is China is a nation of subhuman tight-eyed primates who hold life cheap.

Causing an animal to suffer needlessly does not improve the meat in any fucking way. Just ask any experienced hunter about the meat quality and how it directly relates to the kill. Animals killed with little or no trauma have higher levels of glycogen in their muscles which converts to lactic acid after death and translates to better quality meat. If the animal is stressed before and during it's death, the glycogen is used up, and the lactic acid level that develops in the meat after death is substantially reduced. This has serious adverse effects on meat quality.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 7:29 pm
We all know that dogs are considered "mans best friend" and it's more than just a cliche. Man's rise as a the dominant creature on this planet was predicated on his partnership with the dog. Anthropologists have theorized that without the domestication of the dog, man's success as a species would have been severely retarded. We would not have risen to the top of the neolithic food chain as quickly as we did without the dog.

Secondly in many respects, dogs are closer to humans empathetically and some say intellectually than our primate cousins. Dogs can read human emotion more throughly and more accurately than our closest primate relatives. They can also understand the spoken word, in any language, more thoroughly that any primate. They are truely our partners in this world and they deserve better than ending up in some fucking stew pot.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They just torment the dogs for their sadistic pleasure.

Its twisted, impractical and it ruins the meat... Its called stress meat.

Sometimes fresh meat spoils very quickly because the animal was in stress.. It wasnt a clean kill.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

So my workplace is shutting down for 2 weeks. But I am one of the lucky ones that gets to stay on because I can continue to do maintenance work and actually it's a lot easier for me to acomplish things without a bunch of people there. The part that is making everyone nervous is the question of what happens in 2 weeks time?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

They go up to 2019. Gee, where are these bleeding heart pundits now in 2020?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The real pandemic, caused by stupid people in our governments.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My employer says that this thing has no effect on the company..

I'm currently at work posting with my phone.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:50 pm The real pandemic, caused by stupid people in our governments.
Trump was say yesterday that he is of the opinion that this thing is going to end sooner than later...It may be wishful thinking but he is right that we can't just shut the country down for months. The economic repercussions will be catastrophic. As Trump put it, "worse than the disease" and he is 100% correct.

He also touched on the emotional rollercoaster that the American people will suffer and the ripple effect it will have on society if we go into an extended shut down. He kinda of stumbled on that one and I'm not sure that the thick skulled, TDS infected idiots in the press core got it or even cared, but I sure didn't miss what he was trying to say
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/arizona-c ... -1.5507775

Ohh. Self medication with fish tank additives. Let's blame Trump!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 24th, 2020, 8:36 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:50 pm The real pandemic, caused by stupid people in our governments.
Trump was say yesterday that he is of the opinion that this thing is going to end sooner than later...It may be wishful thinking but he is right that we can't just shut the country down for months. The economic repercussions will be catastrophic. As Trump put it, "worse than the disease" and he is 100% correct.

He also touched on the emotional rollercoaster that the American people will suffer and the ripple effect it will have on society if we go into an extended shut down. He kinda of stumbled on that one and I'm not sure that the thick skulled, TDS infected idiots in the press core got it or even cared, but I sure didn't miss what he was trying to say
I was told by Easter not that it matters to me, I just stopped at a gas station, and it was packed so quarantine or not everyone would get it anyhow because they need cigarettes, lottery tickets, and a big gulp drink. :wacko:
I'm glad I pay at the pump.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 24th, 2020, 9:23 am https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/arizona-c ... -1.5507775

Ohh. Self medication with fish tank additives. Let's blame Trump!
What idiots, with that kind of stupidity they are better off dead.
If you don't breath you wont get the virus people, believe me it works :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP