General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Renee wrote: March 20th, 2020, 9:28 pm
Odinson wrote: March 19th, 2020, 3:23 pm
Renee wrote: March 19th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 19th, 2020, 11:43 am He better clean the bathtub out, make some bathtub hooch. :teehe:
An old man here years back tried to sell me some bathtub wine he made, I said oh hell no !
Apparently he drank so much he had his fill, and soon after died.
The fucker was probably too numb to know he was drinking paint thinner.

Gotta wonder what all the functioning alcoholics are going to do without that daily nerve tonic.

I just hope no one finds Mel in some back alley sucking a dick for a can of Schlitz... :think: But then again, maybe I do...It would be forum comedy gold. :laugh:

Renee.. Lets buy a boat...

Lets escape corona and sail to the sunset..

I´ll be the captain and you´ll be the first mate.

I'll pass, thank you

BTW, have you ever even been on a boat? Can skunk apes swim? :unsure:
I bet you stay afloat with those 4 pontoons of yours.. :teehe:

I´m a good swimmer.. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 21st, 2020, 11:53 am While I can see your point Renee, I hardly think that the entire planet has conspired to take Trump down. If it is A political move, it is a test run to see how best to smoothly implement a globalist system where a one world governing body will control everyone and everything. Right now, they would have to be put in place so that they can remove all the borders that are shutting down but that would be counter productive to their ends as it is the borders that are being used as a means of slowing down the virus.
I'm not say the entire planet is using this to get rid of Trump....BUT the Democrats and their lap dogs in the media are sure taking advantage of the situation. Anyone with half an eye on American politics can see it.

And dont get me wrong, this is serious...But so was SARS and H1N1 but that has come and gone with hardly a peep out of the news media and the political left in this country. In 2009, over 12,000 people died in the US and over 150,000 died globally from H1N1. Millions were infected. Was that not serious as well? Did it not warrant 24/7 media coverage?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 21st, 2020, 12:50 pm

Really? I would have thought that with all that back hair it would weigh you down and you would sink like a rock.

BTW, stop perving on my "pontoons", they're no longer all that impressive.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:11 pm

Really? I would have thought that with all that back hair it would weigh you down and you would sink like a rock.

Maybe its like dog hair and keeps me afloat. :teehe:

Why do you talk like you are a grandma... Women your age have impressive bodies. :teehe:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Here is one young healthy 25 year old man's experience with the covid-19 coronavirus. He was vacation in Miami. Going to the beach and festivals. He didn thinking the virus was that big deal but he was wrong. You wouldn't want this.

"The minute I woke up, I was drenched in a pool of sweat. I was shaking. I was so cold. My head was pounding. It was something like I've never experienced before," Anzarouth said.

"It was the most incredible pain I've ever experienced ... My body felt like I had been flattened."

He didn't know what was wrong, but whatever it was had left Anzarouth debilitated and bedridden until Saturday evening, two days later.

Still, he couldn't stomach a slice of toast or hold himself up in the shower.

"There were points where I thought I might need to call 911 and to get picked up and to go to a hospital," Anzarouth said.

That night, his mouth and throat began to feel parched, and he struggled to breathe as he lay in bed, sleeping for no longer than 30 minutes at a time.

The next morning, Sunday, March 15, Anzarouth started to get answers. An email viewed by CBC News shows the organizers from the Winter Party festival discovered multiple attendees had tested positive for COVID-19 and alerted other guests. The organizers verified the email.

"At that point I thought, 'I need to do something now,'" he said
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: March 21st, 2020, 4:44 pm
beanthere wrote: March 21st, 2020, 11:53 am While I can see your point Renee, I hardly think that the entire planet has conspired to take Trump down. If it is A political move, it is a test run to see how best to smoothly implement a globalist system where a one world governing body will control everyone and everything. Right now, they would have to be put in place so that they can remove all the borders that are shutting down but that would be counter productive to their ends as it is the borders that are being used as a means of slowing down the virus.
I'm not say the entire planet is using this to get rid of Trump....BUT the Democrats and their lap dogs in the media are sure taking advantage of the situation. Anyone with half an eye on American politics can see it.

And dont get me wrong, this is serious...But so was SARS and H1N1 but that has come and gone with hardly a peep out of the news media and the political left in this country. In 2009, over 12,000 people died in the US and over 150,000 died globally from H1N1. Millions were infected. Was that not serious as well? Did it not warrant 24/7 media coverage?
Actually this should come as a surprise to no one. God only knows, the Dems already know they are doomed if they don't make use of this. As it is, they are doomed no matter what.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Reverse Flash wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 12:20 am Here is one young healthy 25 year old man's experience with the covid-19 coronavirus. He was vacation in Miami. Going to the beach and festivals. He didn thinking the virus was that big deal but he was wrong. You wouldn't want this.

"The minute I woke up, I was drenched in a pool of sweat. I was shaking. I was so cold. My head was pounding. It was something like I've never experienced before," Anzarouth said.

"It was the most incredible pain I've ever experienced ... My body felt like I had been flattened."

He didn't know what was wrong, but whatever it was had left Anzarouth debilitated and bedridden until Saturday evening, two days later.

Still, he couldn't stomach a slice of toast or hold himself up in the shower.

"There were points where I thought I might need to call 911 and to get picked up and to go to a hospital," Anzarouth said.

That night, his mouth and throat began to feel parched, and he struggled to breathe as he lay in bed, sleeping for no longer than 30 minutes at a time.

The next morning, Sunday, March 15, Anzarouth started to get answers. An email viewed by CBC News shows the organizers from the Winter Party festival discovered multiple attendees had tested positive for COVID-19 and alerted other guests. The organizers verified the email.

"At that point I thought, 'I need to do something now,'" he said
This guys story is posted on page 5 of this thread.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

13 cases of COVID-19 linked to curling bonspiel attended by doctors from across western Canada

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.5505940

So instead of helping the situation, these fools... :angry:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1713560643609
More stories about young people suffering from this.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Finland.. 626 corona cases..

12 in intensive care..

1 dead..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 2:22 am
People don't remember the depression, or fathom the severity. People had to abandon everything, and even give, or sell their kids off.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder why TB isn't important today, and they keep letting them in the country from Mexico. :think: I know, Dmes love TB, and other sicknesses since they are so sick.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As for the list of deaths per day. I heard that the daily death toll from this coronavirus in Italy alone is far higher than what that graph shows.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 1:04 am

Actually this should come as a surprise to no one. God only knows, the Dems already know they are doomed if they don't make use of this. As it is, they are doomed no matter what.
Not so sure about the doomed part. Trump is making an ass out of himself and losing his shit on national TV. Understandably he is angry about the lies and Chinese propaganda that our media is repeating as the truth. BUT he still hasn't learned to control his impulse to lash out...It makes him look bad and people are losing confidence in his ability to guide the country and the western world thru this. If he loses the independent vote over this, he is the one who is doomed.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:21 pm

Why do you talk like you are a grandma... Women your age have impressive bodies. :teehe:
You don't even know how old I am. You have an imaginary image of me in your head because you are a horny mofo... :kez:

My body was impressive 25 years ago. Marriage, birthing 4 kids, and enormous weight gain and loss has made my body into a house of horrors, ffs. No guy wants to see me naked. They'll go screaming into the night.... :laugh:

Go chase one of the chicks on that other forum. They are all at least 10 years younger than me and closer to your age. Besides they love the attention.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 5:50 pm
Odinson wrote: March 21st, 2020, 6:21 pm

You don't even know how old I am. You have an imaginary image of me in your head because you are a horny mofo... :kez:

My body was impressive 25 years ago. Marriage, birthing 4 kids, and enormous weight gain and loss has made my body into a house of horrors, ffs. No guy wants to see me naked. They'll go screaming into the night.... :laugh:

Go chase one of the chicks on that other forum. They are all at least 10 years younger than me and closer to your age. Besides they love the attention.
I have the assumption that you were born in the early 70´s... 1974.

You are just being hard on yourself. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 5:41 pm
beanthere wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 1:04 am

Not so sure about the doomed part. Trump is making an ass out of himself and losing his shit on national TV. Understandably he is angry about the lies and Chinese propaganda that our media is repeating as the truth. BUT he still hasn't learned to control his impulse to lash out...It makes him look bad and people are losing confidence in his ability to guide the country and the western world thru this. If he loses the independent vote over this, he is the one who is doomed.
It's true he tends to make an ass of himself but he always has and people still seem to be ok with that. They're sending a wacko guy with dementia up against him. What a choice!