The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Reverse Flash wrote: March 30th, 2020, 11:00 pm People put it upon themselves to go on a cruise in the middle of all this pandemic.

C'mon people. Social distancing.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Why these stories keep popping up. People ended up dead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It only takes one.
I hate to get out anyhow, but I have to get out today unfortunately, thankfully not many people go where I am going.
I wish I had a mask
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:pop:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wall it off, and stop letting them out :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That book, Hilary... haha. Add loads of other celebs books to that too.

I went into town yesterday to pick up my mum's monthly prescription meds. I went to Morrison's supermarket, big line outside but when I stood behind the man in front of me, he only started vaping. The smoke was blowing behind him, nice eh. I read that vaping can carry the virus so I left the line and went to Lidls instead. Went out to today to post office, it's shut down for now by the looks, no more of that then. Thought I might as well pick up some milk from a near by small shop on the way back and there was a man coughing in the line in front of me, he had a mask on but only out buying an iTunes card with his daughter. Not gonna go back in there for now, just stick to bigger stores instead as some think it's a big joke.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, you're likely right about the make up, false everything... the walls are coming down I reckon. All this fake nonsense and that.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Talking of holidays... my sister, her hubby, son and another male relative have booked a holiday to Florida Disneyland. She's been off work tho for about 6 weeks with gall stones. Her hubby wanted her to have an op but she hasn't. Trying to over ride what the doctor said. I m sure it's only because he don't wanna miss out on that holiday. That was before corona tho. She went and got her laptop from work so she can work at home but hasn't been able to do much.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: March 29th, 2020, 7:04 pm Image
BT, I've never been keen on soyboy types, not now or when I was younger. I think it's deliberate tactic to feminize men and make them unattractive to women. Feminine women usually want masculine men and these soyboys don't cut it. The stench is repulsive. I see girls with soyboys a lot here where I live in GB in the town centre and the girls with them look more like wrestlers that wear the pants. I bet they're all miserable as hell and know something is off but don't know what. I hate the way many women drool over those effeminate male celebs as well, I don't get it really.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That's disgusting about the dogs... many of them are stolen pets or strays sent there from other countries and burned alive with a blow torch. Pure evil. Putting that cooked dog on top the cage of living ones is mental torture. I hope the dogs go on in the spirit world and no more agony or pain inflicted on them by these vile, sadistic psychopaths.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Jason Momoas female fanbase exploded after he raped Daenerys Targaryen..

Women like that shit.. They just wanna remove the threat of getting killed after. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And now we know why the network is called CBS
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Twilight turtle wrote: March 31st, 2020, 3:52 pm Talking of holidays... my sister, her hubby, son and another male relative have booked a holiday to Florida Disneyland. She's been off work tho for about 6 weeks with gall stones. Her hubby wanted her to have an op but she hasn't. Trying to over ride what the doctor said. I m sure it's only because he don't wanna miss out on that holiday. That was before corona tho. She went and got her laptop from work so she can work at home but hasn't been able to do much.
Yeah, good luck with your sisters family being able to find a flight to catch. Most of the world's airlines are grounding all but essential flights.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disneyland is closed for now, and Florida is in a major mess with closed off roads, and entryways.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, Disneyland, yep. They live for those holidays I think... cancelled now likely, too bad eh. My sister's father in law had a triple bypass op a few months back as well and is supposed to be going with them as well. Look out for them coming, they'll be easy to see I reckon... all hobbling along trying to cross that finishing line even if it kills 'em.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If he goes he can get special access being sick like that if he ask, like moving to the front of lines, and stuff.
I would never go, to many people, and I would rather go sit in the woods, or something, maybe see some animals with more than two legs.