"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 26th, 2020, 5:23 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2020, 3:44 pm My Nieces husbands mother has it, she got it at a party :wacko: Shes a Democrat by the way, can't miss a hate Trump party in Idaho.
The roads here have plenty of traffic, people might have slowed down some, but most are out spreading whatever they have.
Party during this crisis when we are suppose to have social distance! I hope she's going to be ok.

75,665 confirmed cases and 1100 dead in the States. Italy is at 80,000 and China still at 81,000. Something is not right. The last 3 days or so China's confirmed cases pretty much froze. They are hiding new cases somehow.

Edit: The United States is now number 1 in the world! China froze.
Italy just shows how dirty the place is, and letting in mass amounts of even more dirty people didn't help any.

I'm going to call him my son in law, but his mother will likely be fine, shes not that bright, but pretty strong, and has good care.
i hope shes alright also, especially for him, and her daughter.

China has lied the whole time, likely a lot more dead there.
I know the doctor who told the world is dead now, or wishes he was.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So it's alright for them to send up bedbugs, and nasty viruses, but they don't want ours. :facepalm:

Coronavirus: Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border

26 March 2020

Coronavirus pandemic https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52053656

Image copyright Getty Images
Image caption A border wall divides Nogales, Arizona from the Mexican state of Sonora

Mexican protesters have shut a US southern border crossing amid fears that untested American travellers will spread coronavirus.

Residents in Sonora, south of the US state of Arizona, have promised to block traffic into Mexico for a second day after closing a checkpoint for hours on Wednesday.

They wore face masks and held signs telling Americans to "stay at home".

Mexico has fewer than 500 confirmed Covid-19 cases and the US over 65,000.

The border is supposed to be closed to all except "essential" business, but protesters said there has been little enforcement and no testing by authorities.

The blockade was led by members of the group Sonorans for Health and Life, who called for medical testing to be done on anyone who crosses from the US into Mexico.

Jose Luis Hernandez, a group member, told the Arizona Republic: "There are no health screenings by the federal government to deal with this pandemic. That's why we're here in Nogales. We've taken this action to call on the Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to act now."

The Mexican president has been criticised for his response to the pandemic, as has US President Donald Trump.

Mr Hernandez said the Wednesday demonstrations were a "first warning" to Mr Lopez Obrador, popularly known by his initials, Amlo.

The group has called for enforcement of the crossing ban on all US or Mexican citizens for tourism or medical reasons, including those who cross the border every day to attend school or work in the US.

Authorities must also conduct medical testing on Mexicans deported from the US, they said.
Media captionCrossing the border to go to school in the US

The group have vowed to block the DeConcini checkpoint again after shutting it down on Wednesday afternoon.

President Trump has made cutting the number of people crossing the border from Mexico into the US a centrepiece of his administration. He blames border-crossers from the south for bringing economic and social problems into the US.

He announced last week that the frontier was to close due to coronavirus.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Trump is putting military troops on the canada/usa border. I don't think any canadians are traveling to the usa.

10,000+ more cases in the usa. Be safe. I will need to wear level 3 face mask when out for supplies. China still doesn't not have any new cases. Which is impossible.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Coronavirus: Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Reverse Flash wrote: March 27th, 2020, 4:13 pm Trump is putting military troops on the canada/usa border. I don't think any canadians are traveling to the usa.

10,000+ more cases in the usa. Be safe. I will need to wear level 3 face mask when out for supplies. China still doesn't not have any new cases. Which is impossible.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think we need to deport a few from Canada, Bieber is one of them :spit:
Funny how they always say they are going to Canada, but don't, and also not any have wanted to go to Mexico.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: March 27th, 2020, 4:13 pm Trump is putting military troops on the canada/usa border. I don't think any canadians are traveling to the usa.

I'm believing that the video of them shooting people with the virus is true, that way they didn't die of the virus after all.
A lot say it's fake, but a lot of the people saying that have ties to China, and reason not to support bad claims against them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 27th, 2020, 3:47 pm .

Mexico has fewer than 500 confirmed Covid-19 cases and the US over 65,000.
Yeah I believe that like I believe Nancy Pelosi gives a shit about anything other than remaining speaker for life.

I don't suppose you have been to Mexico? It's a beautiful country provided you stay in the tourist areas. The other parts are shitter than anything you have ever seen. Mexico City looks like fucking Cairo. People living in the rual areas barely have access to running water and some don't even have that. Millions live in what we here in the US and Canda would call squalor.

So what are the chances that there are less than 500 cases of Covid-19 in Mexico when a huge segment of the population lives in filth and doesn't even have access to their substandard healthcare?.....Fucking nill, zip, nada.

The reason they are claiming that they have such low numbers is they are not reporting accurately...The same can be said for most of Central and South America...Their governments are as corrupt as anything you see in Africa...maybe more so in some respects. And believe me I'm not bashing Mexico. I love Mexico. The Yucatan is my favorite place to get away to.

If you or anyone here believes that 500 number,...I got a great bridge for sale, if you are interested.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think they mean 500 mexicans are not infected with the coronavirus...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supposedly Mexico hasn't been hit as hard as us yet other than illegals to their country.
I'm guessing since tourist season hasn't hit they are kind of confined to the filth they already have.
A lot of stuff might be in Mexico, but also a lot of it is brought in from South America, and other countries.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

March 23 Forbes
More cancellations are expected in the days ahead as non-Spring Breakers also cancel trips to a country that, for now, has only 220 cases of COVID-19,
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

And that's why this virus thing never ends.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone double dipped :spit:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Sorry to the haters, doubters and slack-jawed disbelievers: Donald Trump has the highest approval ratings of his presidency. Quote: The Trump hating CBC
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Damn. These guys are mad. Almost as mad as if they found out that you put pineapples on their pizza.