Vigilante Justice

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Vigilante Justice

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2022, 12:48 pm Should be legal to break a persons head for doing that stuff, it would be justice how he hit that guy, and could have done the same to him.
I quite agree, the perp was way too gently handled.

The scumbag scared the hell out of the victims little dog too. I would have struck the perp in the throat for that for that alone and let him choke out in the gutter.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t believe that a guy who would have done that doesn’t do things everyday that are very bad. Nobody trusts him. He likely will get what he deserves regularly and won’t live long.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 18th, 2022, 11:26 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2022, 12:48 pm Should be legal to break a persons head for doing that stuff, it would be justice how he hit that guy, and could have done the same to him.
I quite agree, the perp was way too gently handled.

The scumbag scared the hell out of the victims little dog too. I would have struck the perp in the throat for that for that alone and let him choke out in the gutter.
You and your throat punches...

You are such a girl.

Just sit back and let papi handle it.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The fight leaves quick if you can't breath :teehe: good tactic.
Knees are another good one, see if they can fight on the ground screaming like a little girl.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 4:05 pm The fight leaves quick if you can't breath :teehe: good tactic.
Knees are another good one, see if they can fight on the ground screaming like a little girl.
That's right. The fastest way to end a fight is go for the throat or knees. The throat is generally easier the web of your hand or your forearm is the most effective.

When my father was an active police officer he once saw a fellow officer get hit in the throat and lose consciousness... By the time they got him to the hospital he had slipped into a coma from lack of oxygen and ended up with permanent brain damage. He lost a significant amount of his motor function and spent the rest of his life with a walker and a wheel chair.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh sorry hearing about that officer, that's awful.
You are correct though, it ends the fight most the time, and an easy thing most people can do even if not strong.

A good side knee hit will take most people down, and that can be a lifetime of hurt also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

What about the eye poking attack?

He cant fight if he cant see shit.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been there done that Odi, and I won also.
The guy left with his eyes bleeding because I wanted to show him how it felt.
Cops came, took my statement, and went on their way laughing.

I also had the wind knocked out of me in the gym by someone, I chased them down while gasping, and made my point not to do it again.
The guy was doing it all in fun, and other people fell on the floor, but I have a big chest, and was determined even though I was blacking out almost from running.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Does this often happen in the USA ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: January 13th, 2023, 7:35 am Does this often happen in the USA ?
Studies have shown that firearms are used in the US approx 1.5 million times by civilians to protect lives and properties every year. Even our corrupt DOJ admits this to be true.

While many of these incidents do not end in the discharge of a firearm enough of them do to indicate that firearms save more lives than they take in most parts of the country. The reason the US has a high firearms death rate is mainly due to suicide and pockets of high crime areas mostly run by democrats. Remove cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, LA and New Orleans from the statistical situation and the US has a gun crime rate on par with the rest of the the western world.

The National Rifleman magazine which is a monthly subscription from the NRA, has a recurring section called "The Armed Citizen". It lists incidents where a civilian used a gun to protect themselves or others from around the country. These incidents are taken directly from police blotters.. There are generally 8 to 10 incidents published monthly and they are just a sampling of recorded incidents of beneficial firearms use.

I myself have had a CCW for over 20 years and in all that time I only had to draw my firearm once. Thankfully I didn't have to pull the trigger as the sight of a snub nosed .357 mag being pointed at the perp was enough to defuse the situation and send the cowardly, scumbag scurrying for cover. That kind of incident happens more often than not.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It kind of seems like the woman is sympathizing with the robber in the video even though she doesn't come out, and say it.
Just because it is a fake gun doesn't make it not a crime, and it is as bad as a real gun for intimidation.
The robber got what he deserved, and asked for, just like stupid monkeys petting the big fluffy cows in Yellowstone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve seen the full uncensored video.

Here is a breakdown of the funny part:

1. The civilian starts shooting perp on his side/back.

2. The perp tries to run away.

3. The civilian keeps on shooting and the perp falls to the ground on his stomach and looks immobile.

4. The civilian keeps on shooting while the perp is on the ground incapacitated.

5. The civilian takes the perps gun and then proceeds to shoot the perp on the head or neck area.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that's a bit much, but still don't disturb my dinner :teehe:
Really I can see someone doing that out of say excitement from adrenaline, but for a trained person if he was that's overkill :facepalm: :laugh: did I just say that.
After he was down, you make sure he is not a threat, and get the weapon away from them, maybe he thought he was still a threat.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He must be a safety first kind of guy. He just wanted to make sure everyone was safe.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

New breakdown.

1. The civilian shoots the robber on the side back four times.

2. The robber runs towards the door as the four shots are being fired.

3. The robber collapses, his gun is seen ejecting from his hand a few feet.

4. The robber is on his stomach and is immobile.

5. The civilian fires additional four shots as he walks towards the immobile robber.

6. The civilian picks up the robbers gun and then proceeds to fire the ninth shot at the robbers head/neck area.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he may be going to prison for more than what the robber would have got.
Even though the robber was deserving of what he got, this is suppose to be a lawful society, and he took it on himself to be judge, jury. and executioner.
I do not feel sorry for either of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: To bad it didn't knock some sense into him.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I enjoyed watching this video on YouTube the other day :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Should have posted it Gary, it was interesting.
The guy that was close to him was being stupid, good way to get stabbed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: And they where such good boys.