Boobs

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Boobs

Some do enjoy the feeling, been told it by quite a few woman.
Being a man I don't get it, but whatever floats your boat.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 7th, 2022, 7:00 pm :laugh:
She's going to pop the saline bags.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe that's an exercise that makes them softer, and stretches the skin out a little.
A few girls I worked with had to massage them after surgery, I'm guessing that's a real thing for them.
The girl in the post is likely just there for attention being on video like that.
Reminds me of a turtle that can't get up. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:53 am Maybe that's an exercise that makes them softer, and stretches the skin out a little.
A few girls I worked with had to massage them after surgery, I'm guessing that's a real thing for them.
The girl in the post is likely just there for attention being on video like that.
Reminds me of a turtle that can't get up. :teehe:
Maybe it's an instructional video... :laugh:

Yes after the initial swelling from the surgery recedes you are supposed to massage your breasts to help loosen up the soft tissue... A good friend of mind had implants and she would come over on a girl's wine and bullshit night and get buzzed and then ask me to rub her tits... :laugh: It was funny as shit.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Soon after I hired in at Ford this girl got her some, and wanted a massage from me, it was tempting.
She was a bit off in the head so I tried to distance myself from her.
Last I knew she found a real ugly red head guy, and he was mean to her, and people told me he beat on her all the time.

I did try to talk her out of the implants when she asked me about what I though, she was a B cup.
I tried to make her feel good about what she had, and told her she looked good the way she was, but she already knew she wanted them.
Nothing wrong with the smaller ones, and natural is usually safer right.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2022, 6:33 pm Soon after I hired in at Ford this girl got her some, and wanted a massage from me, it was tempting.
She was a bit off in the head so I tried to distance myself from her.
Last I knew she found a real ugly red head guy, and he was mean to her, and people told me he beat on her all the time.

I did try to talk her out of the implants when she asked me about what I though, she was a B cup.
I tried to make her feel good about what she had, and told her she looked good the way she was, but she already knew she wanted them.
Nothing wrong with the smaller ones, and natural is usually safer right.
You do know that a "B" cup stands for barely a boob, right?... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was very petite, and she looked fine with them.
The DDs she got looked retarded.

A lot of the guys on the other team near me was all wanting to know about penis enlargements, that was a funny conversation when they asked me for advise.
I told them you can get surgery where they cut some tissue out, and they can pull it out a little, or have a cadaver dick attached.
Should have seen the looks, and then I told them if if rejects it will all fall off. :laugh:
After that the blue pill sails skyrocket back there.

You know I really am disgusted with human nature sometimes, well most the time.
Gross, and stupid most the time, and I know it's human, but it is what it is I guess.
From apes to human, but still nasty monkeys.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I like massive boobs. :laugh:

But I´m willing to negotiate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like belly buttons, yeah I don't get it either, but better than feet I guess, or poo like some weirdos.
For boobs I am not a fan of big ones, but since they are not everything I can look over them on a woman.
DD is fine if shaped well I guess, C-D is a good size.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, and now we know.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This thread should have some class :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tattooed up lesbian...

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hate the tattoos, she has nice skin it looks like, but now covered in graffiti :kez:
If your getting a tattoo get one small someplace inconspicuous, and by a good artist, not a cheep want to be artist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For myself tattoos detract from a girls appearance.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just think it's a shame covering nice skin with them, and being trashy looking like most do.
I have seen good tattoos don't get me wrong, but most people don't have them.
Also like you said, it distracts, and also they do look trashy on the most part.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If a woman has botox lips or piercings on her face, it is an instant turn off for me.

Maybe its because I´m just not used to that kind of crap. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 6th, 2022, 5:22 am I just think it's a shame covering nice skin with them, and being trashy looking like most do.
I have seen good tattoos don't get me wrong, but most people don't have them.
Also like you said, it distracts, and also they do look trashy on the most part.
Iike a lot of people in my age group I have a few tats but depending on what I'm wearing, most times they aren't visible. I've always subscribed to the old tattoo rule of nothing above the neck line, nothing below the sleeves and my own personal rule of NO tramp stamp!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 9th, 2022, 4:44 pm If a woman has botox lips or piercings on her face, it is an instant turn off for me.

Maybe its because I´m just not used to that kind of crap. :teehe:
Facial piercings are just awful. I have yet to see anyone that looks good with one, especially the horseshoe thing in the nose.. :kez: That shit is just sooo unattractive.. It's almost vomit inducing. :yuk:

To me they look like a cry for attention but because they have become so commonplace, no fucks are given... :think: So the joke ends up being on the self-absorbed, trendy, dumbass with the ugly, pot metal, bolts in his or her face... :teehe: