The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Bikers vs Chaz

Oh great. Just across the border.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I seriously want to go also, I told my mother I might not come back, but I would take down the leaders.
It makes me very angry that Trump hasn't set his foot down, and demand they take care of business in their state.
I do hope the bikers are armed really good, the gangs are armed now, and arming others supporting them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 5:31 am Oh great. Just across the border.
You already have the same idiots in your city, I hope they never start this up there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 12:58 pm I seriously want to go also, I told my mother I might not come back, but I would take down the leaders.
It makes me very angry that Trump hasn't set his foot down, and demand they take care of business in their state.
I do hope the bikers are armed really good, the gangs are armed now, and arming others supporting them.
If the Hell's Angels do their usual thing, there will be no lefties alive after the smoke clears. Parents who have done a shitty job of educating their childern about the dangers of the ideological left will be doing a lot of crying.

Unfortunately with the Angels, they will then take over in the ensuring power vacuum and then we will see what is worse. Trump is playing a dangerous game here and it makes me question his sanity and his judgment.

What needs to be done is the mayor of Seattle needs to be deposed and the city council disbanded. That has to be done through the Governor's office. The federal government needs to apply enough pressure on that idiot Governor Inslee to make him understand that he has no choice in the matter but to intervene. Otherwise this CHAZ crap will end bloody.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thrmp needed to step up soon as that started in there, he should have ordered the governor to set it right, or Federal funds, and help would stop within the day.
I'm sure a lot of land there is federal, and so is property took by them.
Trump has enough reason to march in, and take control even if it's a bad thing for his political future, or maybe not.
Those that started this has actually lost all rights as American citizens, lock them up in Gitmo for good along with Soros, and the ones funding it.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If American law has no jurisdiction in Chaz then American police don’t have any responsibility to protect the Antifa rebels and if their are no treaties with the USA then the Antifa military is on it’s own against any invaders. The patriotic bikers have a six block free zone. Patriotic Americans trapped inside Chaz I imagine if harmed could lead the culprits to be up on war crimes charges. Black lives matter racist fanatics will have to explain their views to the bikers. This could get interesting.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If it happens there is still laws, they are just breaking them in that place.
It's still US soil even if the sorry Democrat mayor, and Governor isn't doing their jobs.
I doubt most of those people will be charged for what they are doing, just the ring leaders, and a few little fish.

I hope the bikers put a few down before the brats run away.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The politically correct former leader of CHAZ is being accused of sex trafficking. In the third and last short video sex criminal Cuomo and the Democrat mayor of Seattle can relate to him. https://www.westernjournal.com/infamous ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know in the 50s, and before he would be stripped of citizenship, and in prison for life.
Someone doing something like he did with making his own country out of a piece of America you are denouncing citizenship,
Also the whole thing wouldn't have happened back them, he would have been shot by the neighbors, or the police would have shot him day one.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well the nation of Chaz didn’t measure up to the American revolution however this time Antifa met with bikers. https://www.westernjournal.com/antifa-f ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I sure hope a lot of ANTEFA Communist got their heads bashed in, maybe they will stay in mommy's basement with their love doll, and vibrators.