What's wrong with Biden?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: What's wrong with Biden?

Gary Oak wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 6:07 pm Did Dementia Joe actually have a debate with Donald Trump ?
Yes and the moderators were openly hostile to Trump. Biden looked like a bumbling idiot and the media gave him a pass.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A fair debate between Donald Trump and Dementia Joe would be entertaining.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dementia Joe is fading. This psychiatrist says that he’s barely holding on and I think that this is obvious to anyone.https://www.westernjournal.com/psychiat ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s hear what the leader of the free world has to tell us. https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DzEeUIVgDR8?feature=share
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he is having a Porkey Pig moment, well moment as in all the time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He does appear to be having these moments full time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone following the Afghanistan thing Biden, and Company Fed up ?

Who in their right mind, or any mind pulls out the military, and not the thousands of civilians first :wacko:
Who pulls out without any plan whatsoever.
I guess he wanted to help Iran, and other terrorist countries in the end, mass murders, and more terrorism so all is good :wacko:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just like Obama’s satanic Arab spring operation, the Christians will be slaughtered. I believe that it’s a very safe bet that Dementia Joe is a satanist.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

there is over 10000 Americans still in country, and Biden says he don't know how this happened, and it was 4 days ago when it was two in an interview.
What the hell liberals, you own up to putting this not ligament president idiot in power.
And his advisors, and the retard General, they all need hung.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2021, 10:15 am there is over 10000 Americans still in country, and Biden says he don't know how this happened, and it was 4 days ago when it was two in an interview.
What the hell liberals, you own up to putting this not ligament president idiot in power.
And his advisors, and the retard General, they all need hung.
The Biden Administration was warned by the intell community over a month ago that their plan to pull out was going to go bad.

The Trump Administration had a similar plan but it included a contingency to pump the breaks if there was a sign of this turning into a disaster.

We have an alleged 81 million TDS infected, snowflake, halfwits to blame for the squatter in the Oval Office. At least that's the narrative the left is insisting upon...With each passing day more evidence is uncovered that the democraps did indeed commit voter fraud and thus are guilty of treason which by US law is a hanging offense. But nothing will be done about this unmitigated disaster as long as the democraps hold power in congress. It is a moral imperative that we get out the vote for the 2022 midterms. We must vote in record numbers if we are going to have any chance of fixing this.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trump wanted out, but left them in for a reason. He pulled most out, but left the essential ones.
Also the black water folk stayed people are not told much about.
Biden was an Idiot, but we knew that, but he is only doing it so he can help Iran, and similar terrorist nations.

I feel for the innocent people, they will never be out of harms way the way things are run.
I think it would take an outside power that would take over, and install their own people is the only way you would see peace there.
They would need to be brutal on the terrorist, and nationalist though.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So why does Dementia Joe continue to trust the taliban ? https://www.westernjournal.com/reporter ... fd7232ad57
Mel Gibson

I watched a vid released today of Biden's statement regarding the Afghan situation... I'm convinced he has mild dementia, possibly had a microstroke or two while delivering speech, and may have even loaded up his Depends undergarments at one point.

Things aren't looking pretty!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 26th, 2021, 11:58 pm I watched a vid released today of Biden's statement regarding the Afghan situation... I'm convinced he has mild dementia, possibly had a microstroke or two while delivering speech, and may have even loaded up his Depends undergarments at one point.

Things aren't looking pretty!
The man's mental bandwidth is getting shorter by the day and the media can no longer cover for him...Unfortunately they are complicit in putting that potato in the Oval Office....And you are probably correct. Dementia is often accompanied by or caused by TIA events (transient ischemic attack) where blood vessels in the brain become temporary blocked.

It's obvious that he is barely holding on. Those responsible for keeping him in his current position are committing nothing short of elder abuse. Unfortunately the giggling whore who is waiting in the wings, is no better and in many ways, a lot worse.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that this may be the statement that you two are talking about and I agree, he’s struggling to remember what he is talking about constantly. Many have wondered who really is in charge and Dementia Joe’s comment “ I was instructed” is evidence that he’s not really in charge at all. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-ins ... z7V9YlbGco
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: August 27th, 2021, 1:19 pm I think that this may be the statement that you two are talking about and I agree, he’s struggling to remember what he is talking about constantly. Many have wondered who really is in charge and Dementia Joe’s comment “ I was instructed” is evidence that he’s not really in charge at all. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-ins ... z7V9YlbGco
That's it. The entire speech/press conference was almost 30 minutes long and quite painful to watch.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a comment from the debate which has really proven true again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How does one pull out all the troops, and leave this much behind ?
You either are running away before you all die like the French, and other allied forces to the sea from the Germans.
Or, you did it intentionally, Democrats does this stuff a lot, but this is beyond whats normal for them.

This much equipment, and money left :kez: treason, thats it it's just treason.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:angry:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Joe Biden just gave all that technology to the Talibans friends the Chinese to reverse engineer. He should be charged with treason.