Hollywood celebs arrested?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Hollywood celebs arrested?

Tupac Shakur and Micheal Jackson came out and talked publicly and soon after we know what happened.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Alex Jones in the several seconds video had something interesting to say.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Celebs ! Here you go, and not just them, look up top.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That stunning blonde girl between George Clooney, Al Gore and Jim Carrey did not go to Epstein island for sex. Obamanation I highly doubt wants sex with girls of any age. What was Justin Trudeau doing there ? Could all of these public figures actually have been going there for Eyes Wide Shut type rituals ? https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 95972.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure they had a boy for Obama, and a few of the others.
Have you seen photos of the mass grave site, I'm not sure how real that is, but they covered it up now, and have vehicles on it, and flattened the area.
I have to wonder when Epstein will show back up, I highly doubt he is dead like they put on the news as I have mentioned before.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had never heard of the mass grave sites. I wonder what stories are being covered up about this. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t living in fellow members place somewhere.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The thing is the graves where put there after his arrest, and then a tennis court was built there, and then that was removed laster.
So, my question is, who changed all that after he was arrested, and who changed it again later.
Someone covered something up, likely something very bad if they where graves there.
If not graves still who had all that done, and why.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a mystery. An investigative reporter looking into this might not live much longer. Who built the tennis court ? Who were in the graves ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most likely those poor girls Clinton, and the other's raped, and maybe killed.
I wouldn't doubt the government officials had them killed since a lot of them went there also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Megan Kelly says that “we may be hearing from Jeffery Epstein directly” may mean that she may know from some source that he didn’t commit suicide. If so then there’s a lot of explanations needed as to how they pulled this off and who all was involved. https://rightnewswire.com/megyn-kelly-t ... e_vignette
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he is still alive, and that body they showed was someone who closely resembled him.
A lot of difference was shown on the body, nose, ears, if I remember.
I can see the pedo squad helping him, especially if bodies of little girls are involved, and he has video of them hidden.