Election 2020

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Election 2020

There are a lot of people fighting for Donald Trump and I am sure that many Americans must be dismayed that this election was stolen. If this criminal rigged election result is allowed to stand then can the USA still be called a democracy ?

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary, lots of us here outside of North America too...want Trump to get his rightful place back. Biden's sitting on Donald's throne, he's a squatter!!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Like Ronald Reagan stated, if the USA goes down this will be the end of the free world. JFK thought catholic said that he wouldn’t be a president for rome and I don’t believe he was and this may have been one of the things that contributed to the decision to kill him. Joe Biden however is the second catholic president and he is a president for Rome. Is he really running things ? He doesn’t appear to be nearly coherent enough to be in charge and if this is true then could it be the Clinton’s and Obama ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

More voter fraud has been found in Georgia. Liberals don’t care that they won by cheating either.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Dominion voting machines have been decertified in Pennsylvania ? If they are sleazy there then aren’t they sleazy everywhere ? If enough auditing is done it will be proven that Dementia Joe did not win the election. https://www.westernjournal.com/controve ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I didn’t think that liberals cared if they won by cheating as long as they got away with it but apparently many Democrats support voting audits now. Perhaps it’s just too obvious that Dementia Joe is nowhere near mentally fit for office which is embarrassing and dangerous. https://www.westernjournal.com/tide-tur ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look in Wisconsin where Dementia Joe won by 20,000 votes just had 205,000 votes disqualified. I highly suspect that all of the fraudulent votes were for Dementia Joe. An audit is in order I believe. https://www.westernjournal.com/wisconsi ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The election audit has found that votes were altered from Donald Trump to Dementia Joe by election workers. How much fraud and proof of Donald Trump winning the 2020 election will it take for Donald Trump to be president again ? Joe Biden is on a mission to destroy the USA as Justin Trudeau has been doing to Canada. https://neonnettle.com/news/16244-georg ... robe-finds
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... keep seeing folks say online that Donald won all 50 states. True, I bet.

Donald has a Telegram account, I look on there sometimes. That isn't right that even the president has hardly anywhere to give out real info because all the crooks shut him down. I can't wait for the ones who were jumping up and down when they thought Biden had won... egg on their face soon... haha.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: July 17th, 2021, 11:51 pm More voter fraud has been found in Georgia. Liberals don’t care that they won by cheating either.
Probably the types that would cheat in a school exam, get a grade A then make fun of someone else who got a grade B or C honestly. Fed up with this sterile, cheating, rigged, bleached whack job of an existence...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: August 15th, 2021, 5:43 am Frosty... keep seeing folks say online that Donald won all 50 states. True, I bet.

Donald has a Telegram account, I look on there sometimes. That isn't right that even the president has hardly anywhere to give out real info because all the crooks shut him down. I can't wait for the ones who were jumping up and down when they thought Biden had won... egg on their face soon... haha.
He won in a landslide is the thing, and everyone know that from the start.
A lot of it is his fault, and he should have made sure the election was done right, he has the people, and power to do so.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hope that Donald Trump is correct and this rigged election will be decertified and sooner than later. Dementia Joe is a disaster for the USA and the world. https://neonnettle.com/news/16638-trump ... -election-
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They might, and should, but I doubt it will help anything.
The thing is courts, military, and all over the country is being filled with liberal hacks, and they wont be peaceful, and just quit.
What we need is a small revolution to get them out, and people who will do their job, and lock all those people up who did this.
Biden is the least guilty even though he stinks pretty bad, and should be locked away, and hung later.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The liberals don’t care if they win by cheating as they feel entitled due to their being on the side of self righteous virtue signalling phoniness.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Four Texas counties are being audited. There must be a lot of people involved in this election fraud. This is a very serious crime though CNN and Dementia Joe think it’s okay. https://neonnettle.com/news/16783-texas ... s-confirms
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, in Arizona, there were over nine thousand more mail in votes than were sent out. This mail in voting is wonderful for the puppet masters. https://www.westernjournal.com/az-audit ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are finding more every day, Trump in a speech the other day names off just a few.
It's already proven the changing of voting laws was unconstitutional in several states, and then add the fake ballots Trump won in an overwhelming landslide.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is calling for the Arizona election to be decertified and stated the obvious that the fake news media is complicit in this fraud of the century. https://thepalmierireport.com/arizona-m ... -election/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If they change the election now I have to wonder, hypothetically.
If he is deemed President, and they can only run twice his term would be over, and not able to run again.
The Demc could actually give it to him in Biden's last days, and he wouldn't even sit foot one day in office.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He should get his entire four year term given to him and the conspirators need prison time.