For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Maybe Odi been shopping at Walmart, or just lucky trapping at the trailer park.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:woot: :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 1st, 2022, 1:27 pm
Odinson wrote: July 1st, 2022, 11:29 am
Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2022, 4:32 pm If I were to do bondage, I would tie her in a way that gives me "access". :teehe:
Access to what? Who are you kidding, Yeti boy?..Your idea of "bondage" would be tying her to a spit and roasting her over a fire like a big rotisserie chicken.
Tying?

I´ll put the spit up her ass and cook her over the fire. :laugh:
I knew it... You're a cave dwelling cannibal troglodyte.

I guess living up there in the snow you have to eat what you can catch. No wonder you like the fat ones. They can't waddle very fast.
Women in general cant run very fast. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 3rd, 2022, 3:25 pm Maybe Odi been shopping at Walmart, or just lucky trapping at the trailer park.

Only in America.... It gives me very little hope for the future.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2022, 2:24 pm Odi might be a Morlock :laugh:

Those Morlocks aren't very scary with their bad teeth and flabby man boobs... They would probably take me and eat me because I wouldn't be able to stop laughing...:laugh:

These are scary...

I wonder how they would react to a double tap of 230gr hardball... I bet it would be exhilarating to find out... :woot:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well those old ones above are likely from the Morlock Walmart in the future, the scary ones wouldn't be caught there :laugh:

Seriously, old ones, new ones, nothing a Louisville slugger couldn't take care of, Mell Gibson proved that in his ugly spaceman movie :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2022, 5:26 pm Well those old ones above are likely from the Morlock Walmart in the future, the scary ones wouldn't be caught there :laugh:

Seriously, old ones, new ones, nothing a Louisville slugger couldn't take care of, Mell Gibson proved that in his ugly spaceman movie :laugh:
Walmart? No,..more like Mellenial or Gen Z Morlocks.. :laugh:

Never saw such an out of shape, flappy ass, uncoordinated, group of geeks since I watched a group of 20 somethings play beach volleyball last summer... :rofl:

I also liked how Weena's dress must have been made out of highly flammable material...That shit blazed up like gasoline soaked rag... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Our physical condition is tied to so many things.

A fat, weak-willed male cant get it up and when he does, his orgasm is not gonna be as powerful as the fit guys orgasm.

I dont care about somebody physical condition.

Its more them trying to say that working out is "toxicly masculine". :laugh:

Saying that being a pathetic bag of pus is "breaking the gender stereotypes".
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2022, 12:06 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2022, 5:26 pm Well those old ones above are likely from the Morlock Walmart in the future, the scary ones wouldn't be caught there :laugh:

Never saw such an out of shape, flappy ass, uncoordinated, group of geeks since I watched a group of 20 somethings play beach volleyball last summer... :rofl:

I also liked how Weena's dress must have been made out of highly flammable material...That shit blazed up like gasoline soaked rag... :laugh:
Only the finest burlap mesh clothing burns like that. :teehe:
I know the movie is really dated, but I enjoyed it a lot as a kid.
The Morlocks didn't impress me much even as a kid, I thought a good bar of soap in a sock could take them out, or really make them panic, and run away.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2022, 3:59 pm

The Morlocks didn't impress me much even as a kid, I thought a good bar of soap in a sock could take them out, or really make them panic, and run away.
Yeah a big bar of "Dirty Hippie" soap (yes there is such a thing) that stinks like patchouli oil, racid oatmeal and ass... :laugh: Wrap it in an old crusty gym sock; the knee high kind with the stripes from the 1970s... :laugh: And go to town on the flabby blue weenies.... Too much fun... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All dolled up, and coming for you Osi, well she might be a little late. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2022, 3:59 pm

Yeah a big bar of "Dirty Hippie" soap (yes there is such a thing) that stinks like patchouli oil, racid oatmeal and ass... :laugh: Wrap it in an old crusty gym sock; the knee high kind with the stripes from the 1970s... :laugh: And go to town on the flabby blue weenies.... Too much fun... :rofl:
Because you don't want to get rid of their protection right :yuk:
I actually knew a few hippies, most where pretty clean people except for that one, he was just a nasty person.
They all dressed in clean stuff, and took took care of themselves better than most people today do, a few even pressed their clothes. You don't even see that much today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big question Odi, if your girlfriend wants a massage do you pull out the pork rub from the kitchen ? :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2022, 6:52 pm All dolled up, and coming for you Osi, well she might be a little late. :teehe:

Oh good God.... How horrifying.. :o

This country is full of mutants and they are breeding...It must be stopped!.... :gclub:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 6th, 2022, 7:00 pm Big question Odi, if your girlfriend wants a massage do you pull out the pork rub from the kitchen ? :laugh:
How do you even massage a fat person?.... All that shit moves too much when you push on it.

I got nothing against fat people. If you're fat and don't have an issue with it then more power to you...But there are just some things that fat people should not do or engage in. Massage is one of them. You shouldn't make other people fondle, touch or rub your lard. It's just not cool.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I agree, and my once physical therapy girl did also.

Yeah nothing against them here either, but dress right, and don't crowd me, your only special to yourself, and maybe your mommy .
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 7th, 2022, 4:03 pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I agree, and my once physical therapy girl did also.

Yeah nothing against them here either, but dress right, and don't crowd me, your only special to yourself, and maybe your mommy .
That last statement applies to everyone, fat or thin.

My mom gets a spa massage once a month and she is no lightweight. She convinced me to go with her once and at that time I was considerably fatter than I am now.... I found it to be a weird and sort if disconcerting experience,...never again. Even at my heaviest I wasn't really jiggly but it was still strange. Although the masseuse was cool about everything, I could only imagine what was going through her mind as she was kneading all my excess flesh like a big slab of bread dough.... First of all, I really don't like strangers touching me. I've learned to tolerate it when I go for a wax but that's a little different because I've been waxing since I was 16... I was never one to be overly self conscious about my body as I have been heavier than average since childhood so I've grown accustomed to the petty little judgements and comments but the massage really made me feel weird. There have only been a few times in my life where I was so thoroughly reminded of just how much of fat pig I am and that was definitely one if them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It does go for everyone, especially today with all the stinkers out there :yuk:

I went for massages three times a week for a year, and never got used to it, and I was pretty fit at the time besides my injury.
The girl said I was a pleasure being lean, she could feel all my muscles, and what was going on as perverted as that sounds.
Her fat patients she complained about a lot, but it was mostly because they complained about not feeling any help from it.
Also she complained about the smell from a few, and cleaning up after them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:40 am It does go for everyone, especially today with all the stinkers out there :yuk:

I went for massages three times a week for a year, and never got used to it, and I was pretty fit at the time besides my injury.
The girl said I was a pleasure being lean, she could feel all my muscles, and what was going on as perverted as that sounds.
Her fat patients she complained about a lot, but it was mostly because they complained about not feeling any help from it.
Also she complained about the smell from a few, and cleaning up after them.
Personally I think anyone who wants to make it their profession to touch and rub naked strangers has got to be more than a little odd. Especially in today's day and age where you have no idea what kind of diseases people are carrying or have come in contact with. You have to be more than a little nuts to actually want to do that shit... That alone makes me shy away from the idea of a massage.