For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

It may look like it, but a head bouncing isn't a good thing even if fat, I'm sure it jarred her back quite a bit also.
If I was her, I would beat the crap out of him, and take his bike as i would dump him.
He seemed more interested in the bike than her anyhow.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2022, 4:32 pm If I were to do bondage, I would tie her in a way that gives me "access". :teehe:
Maybe it's half time, and Odi needs a beer. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 29th, 2022, 4:32 pm If I were to do bondage, I would tie her in a way that gives me "access". :teehe:
Access to what? Who are you kidding, Yeti boy?..Your idea of "bondage" would be tying her to a spit and roasting her over a fire like a big rotisserie chicken.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 2:59 pm It may look like it, but a head bouncing isn't a good thing even if fat, I'm sure it jarred her back quite a bit also.
If I was her, I would beat the crap out of him, and take his bike as i would dump him.
Well yeah he deserves a beating. But she is stupid too. She's sort of leaning backwards on a light bike and not distributing her weight properly and not even remotely dressed for a safe bike ride. It's obviously some 3rd world shithole (or San Francisco) :laugh: where life is cheap and women are little more than cattle... No pun intended.

He'll probably buy her a burrito or some gross unsanitary street food/shit and make it all better... :laugh:

Yes I'm going to Hell. When they call my number I will report to the express tube and push the down button.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you have hot sauce you can cook, burn, and eat almost anything :laugh: Odi wouldn't mind.

I just found out Sunday my brother has some Finnish DNA, maybe related to Odi. :woot:
Glad I never had the DNA test done, might be frightening.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:22 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 2:59 pm It may look like it, but a head bouncing isn't a good thing even if fat, I'm sure it jarred her back quite a bit also.
Well yeah he deserves a beating. But she is stupid too. She's leaning backwards on a light bike and not even remotely dressed for a safe bike ride. It's obviously some 3rd world shithole (or San Francisco) :laugh: where life is cheap and women are little more than cattle... No pun intended.

He'll probably buy her a burrito or some gross unsanitary street food/shit and make it all better... :laugh:

Yes I'm going to Hell. When they call my number I will report to the express tube and push the down button.
Same here Renee, the Dark Humor I gained as a child, from where I cannot say, but it wasn't family.
I grew up on Night Gallery, fright night, and Dave Allen at large, maybe that has something to do with it.
What kind of child likes Dave Allen :think:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:24 pm If you have hot sauce you can cook, burn, and eat almost anything :laugh: Odi wouldn't mind.

I just found out Sunday my brother has some Finnish DNA, maybe related to Odi. :woot:
Black people love hot sauce.... But I'm not sure how they feel about having it smeared all over them... :laugh:

I think there is a good chance that your brother might be related to Odi. There's only like 30 people living up there. The rest froze to death or got eaten by polar bears... :laugh:

So tell me, does your brother have long reddish brown body hair and does he smell of rotten cabbage and wet dog?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:28 pm
Well yeah he deserves a beating. But she is stupid too. She's leaning backwards on a light bike and not even remotely dressed for a safe bike ride. It's obviously some 3rd world shithole (or San Francisco) :laugh: where life is cheap and women are little more than cattle... No pun intended.

Same here Renee, the Dark Humor I gained as a child, from where I cannot say, but it wasn't family.
I grew up on Night Gallery, fright night, and Dave Allen at large, maybe that has something to do with it.
Good question.

All I know about him is he was supposed to be some kind of comedian and he was basically by default an Irish "loyalist". He would have been about as welcome in the Irish half of my family like a fart in church.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:24 pm If you have hot sauce you can cook, burn, and eat almost anything :laugh: Odi wouldn't mind.

Black people love hot sauce.... But I'm not sure how they feel about having it smeared all over them... :laugh:

I think there is a good chance that your brother might be related to Odi. There's only like 30 people living up there. The rest froze to death or got eaten by polar bears... :laugh:

So tell me, does your brother have long reddish brown body hair and does he smell of rotten cabbage and wet dog?
He shaves his head but it was a reddish brown at one time with a mullet. :laugh:
Also he eats Koran food so how can I tell if it's that, or just him. :pardon:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:46 pm

Good question.

All I know about him is he was supposed to be some kind of comedian and he was basically by default an Irish "loyalist". He would have been about as welcome in the Irish half of my family like a fart in church.
Atheist also, and made fun of the Catlick church a lot.
He came on right after Benny Hill about midnight, I stuck a towel under the door so the light wouldn't let my parents know I was still up.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:52 pm
Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:46 pm

Good question.

Atheist also, and made fun of the Catlick church a lot.
He came on right after Benny Hill about midnight, I stuck a towel under the door so the light wouldn't let my parents know I was still up.
Benny Hill... That guy was funny. His jokes were so corny that you couldn't help but laugh.

I could never get away with late night TV when I was younger. My mom had the hearing of a bat, so no matter how low the volume was, she would hear it. When I was real little like 2 or 3, I used to get up in the middle of the night and go hide under the dining room table. I felt safe there surrounded by the table and chair legs and I would fall asleep. My mom would always hear me and come get me. I didn't feel safe in my room because I used to and still do see things in the dark that other people do not. Scary things that I do not usually talk about. It's one of the reasons I don't sleep well to this day.

Plus up until I was about 14, I shared a bedroom with my little sister and back then she was such a skinny, little, tattle tail that she was sure to rat me out.... You would never know it today as we are like best friends but when we were growing up we were like oil and water. How I didn't smother her in her sleep I'll never know. But to be fair, she is 3 years younger than me and I used to tease and terrorize the shit out of her... :laugh: I tried to flush her down the toilet once when she was around 8... We still laugh about that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have the hearing of a dog so my TV was real low, and being my hearing was real good I didn't get much sleep with a full house.
Someone was getting up all night long, or snoring.

LOL, siblings need flushed sometimes, we all want to do that at some point. :laugh:

You know if you fart a lot that monster will come out from under your bed, and will do as you wish, even move under your sisters bed. :rofl:
Might even grant you a wish. :woot:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Access to what? Who are you kidding, Yeti boy?..Your idea of "bondage" would be tying her to a spit and roasting her over a fire like a big rotisserie chicken.
Tying?

I´ll put the spit up her ass and cook her over the fire. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2022, 11:00 am I have the hearing of a dog so my TV was real low, and being my hearing was real good I didn't get much sleep with a full house.

LOL, siblings need flushed sometimes, we all want to do that at some point. :laugh:

You know if you fart a lot that monster will come out from under your bed, and will do as you wish, even move under your sisters bed. :rofl:
It also helps if you sleep with some big dogs in your room. Dogs are good for alerting you to the presence of the paranormal. It's well documented and I've seen it in action....

You can laugh if you want but I've seen things from an early age that no human being should ever see and I'm not alone. My Nonna had the same ability and taught me how to deal with it as a child. I don't talk about my experiences because it scares me when I do and plus people tend to think of you as a nutjob when you profess to see or hear otherworldly shit. They are all too quick to label you as schizophrenic or delusional, but there are other worlds, other plains of existence all around us that 99.9% of people simply ignore. The human mind has a tendency to block out what it is not conditioned to recognize as reality.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 1st, 2022, 11:29 am
Renee wrote: June 30th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Tying?

I´ll put the spit up her ass and cook her over the fire. :laugh:
I knew it... You're a cave dwelling cannibal troglodyte.

I guess living up there in the snow you have to eat what you can catch. No wonder you like the fat ones. They can't waddle very fast.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi might be a Morlock :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 1st, 2022, 1:20 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2022, 11:00 am I have the hearing of a dog so my TV was real low, and being my hearing was real good I didn't get much sleep with a full house.

It also helps if you sleep with some big dogs in your room. Dogs are good for alerting you to the presence of the paranormal. It's well documented and I've seen it in action....

You can laugh if you want but I've seen things from an early age that no human being should ever see and I'm not alone. My Nonna had the same ability and taught me how to deal with it as a child. I don't talk about my experiences because it scares me when I do and plus people tend to think of you as a nutjob when you profess to see or hear otherworldly shit. They are all too quick to label you as schizophrenic or delusional, but there are other worlds, other plains of existence all around us that 99.9% of people simply ignore. The human mind has a tendency to block out what it is not conditioned to recognize as reality.
I don't believe in that stuff, but i take people seriously because it's interesting for one, and it also shows a good part of the human condition in believing in God, and other things.
Ill poke fun occasionally calling it gas, but there is something that triggers it in the mind.
As for the dogs, they can pick up on your feelings, and actions more than most understand as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know most people don't need told they are fat, they know well they are without the fat bald smart ass telling them.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Alright Odi I get it now :laugh: