Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: January 5th, 2022, 10:25 am
Odinson wrote: January 4th, 2022, 10:18 pm

Her boyfriends are a tad on the small and liberal side. :laugh:

What do you mean by mental illness?
Like waking up to the feeling of a cold blade on my balls? :laugh:

I´ll treat her nice if she is nice. :teehe:

I dont mind Loey gaining up weight but if it starts to mess around with her health, the weight needs to start going down.
And I dont mind the "potholes" and speed bumps.. :laugh:

What kind of neediness are we talking about? :teehe:

I know its not gonna be all sunshine all the time but I want my wifes life to be nice. :teehe:
A lot of heavy girls go for little, skinny, liberal, geeks. Just like a lot of them end up with black hoodrats. I think it has to do with their self esteem. They feel that since these types of perspective partners have their own stigma attached to them, they will be less judgemental or critical of a fat girl's weight issues and or appearance....Fat girls generally have low self-esteem for various reasons that are forced upon them by family, friends, and society in general. They tend to think of themselves as "not good enough" or "second class" or "damaged goods". I know I did for years.

This "not good enough" attitude leads to emotional issues which manifest themselves in eating disorders, depression, social anxiety, poor impulse control, substance abuse and a multitude of other self destructive tendencies. All things I have personally battled to some degree or another over my lifetime.

When I say "needy" I mean emotionally needy. Many fat chicks will do anything to fit in or garner some modicum of "love" from a perspective partner. This manifests itself in the sexual aggressivness that fat girls sometimes exhibit. Be advised that most times it is not driven by sexual need but rather emotional need.. They will sometimes even go so far as to sabotage their own self respect and happiness in a bid to gain or keep a partner. It's a very unhealthy attitude and mindset.

As far as health issues go... You may not be able to do anything about it... Fat girls are fat for reasons that are many times beyond your or their control. Many have genetic predisposition that make losing weight almost impossible without surgery. The common health issues and shortened life spans just come along with the territory. I know from personal experience that in order to keep my weight under control it takes a rigorous commitment to a special dietary regiment. I also know that this commitment is going to be almost impossible to sustain for my entire life. But I know that I must not falter. It's literally a life or death struggle. I've seen too many of the women in my family succumb prematurely to obesity because they could not medically and emotionally commit to sustainable weight-loss. There are days when I think I that I cannot go on with my own dietary commitment and I just want to say "fuck it; being fat isn't so bad". But then a 2x4 whacks me in the back of the head and a little voice says "do you want to die at age 65, face down in the mashed potatoes like your grandmother?"... The answer to that is "FUCK NO"... So I eat my toffu turkey, my low fat Greek yogurt and my baked or poached fish and I run 4 miles a day and just solider on. But I know that I'm somewhat of an anomaly in that respect.
They are the male version of low hanging fruit. :laugh:

Now I wouldnt say no to having sex... :laugh: But overtly sexual acting woman always has issues which you will soon face when you try any kind of relationship with her.
That goes for all types of women... Violent and otherwise batshit crazy... Crazy paranoid.

I´m up for the cuddling and spooning if she feels that it is necessary. :teehe:
You can compromise yourself with me because I´m not really that abusive person... I´ll see that you are comfortable with things. :teehe:

I have that thing where you feel compelled to finish the entire bag of candy after a few bites... Just to have to control the urge because I know its gonna make me sick.
Few candies taste good but a bagful just makes you feel ill.
:laugh:

You can add some banana and strawberries in the greek yoghurt to make the taste more agreeable.
Pretty soon you´ll think the candybars and such taste bad.

There are some pretty good tasting alternative sweets in the green hippie stores... They cost a lot more but they satisfy your sweet tooth and sort of re-program your brain to think that is the way to go.
You´ll develop a 19th century taste in sweets. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2022, 8:15 pm

Now I wouldnt say no to having sex... :laugh: But overtly sexual acting woman always has issues which you will soon face when you try any kind of relationship with her.
That goes for all types of women... Violent and otherwise batshit crazy... Crazy paranoid.

You can compromise yourself with me because I´m not really that abusive person... I´ll see that you are comfortable with things. :teehe:

I have that thing where you feel compelled to finish the entire bag of candy after a few bites... Just to have to control the urge because I know its gonna make me sick.

You can add some banana and strawberries in the greek yoghurt to make the taste more agreeable.

There are some pretty good tasting alternative sweets in the green hippie stores... They cost a lot more but they satisfy your sweet tooth and sort of re-program your brain to think that is the way to go.
I've been on a restricted diet for about 2 years now...There are lot of foods that I once used to love that I can no longer eat. Not just because they make me gain weight but they simply do not agree with me anymore. It's pretty amazing what happens to your bodies reaction to certian foods when you cut them out of your diet for extended periods of time.

I used to love pizza and pasta. They were my favorite foods but nowadays I cannot eat them without getting sick to my stomach... The same goes for most forms of red meat. I used to be the cheeseburger queen but now I get so nauseous if I eat a burger that I want to throw up. As for sweets, most are now too sweet for me to eat... I used to love carrot cake, brownies, Ories, etc but now the sugar content in them is too freaking high and they don't taste right.... But I still miss the shit out of eating those things. I guess the memory of how much I loved them and the pleasure they gave me is still strong.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 6th, 2022, 12:22 pm
Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2022, 8:15 pm

I've been on a restricted diet for about 2 years now...There are lot of foods that I once used to love that I can no longer eat. Not just because they make me gain weight but they simply do not agree with me anymore. It's pretty amazing what happens to your bodies reaction to certian foods when you cut them out of your diet for extended periods of time.

I used to love pizza and pasta. They were my favorite foods but nowadays I cannot eat them without getting sick to my stomach... The same goes for most forms of red meat. I used to be the cheeseburger queen but now I get so nauseous if I eat a burger that I want to throw up. As for sweets, most are now too sweet for me to eat... I used to love carrot cake, brownies, Ories, etc but now the sugar content in them is too freaking high and they don't taste right.... But I still miss the shit out of eating those things. I guess the memory of how much I loved them and the pleasure they gave me is still strong.
A lot of people make the mistake of going into these punishment diets that aint gonna feel good and are thus not sustainable.

The green pasta is pretty good... There are some other types of pasta as well.
The new diet changes your metabolism and the old diet doesnt play a long.

Its gonna take time to learn out of certain habits.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: I'm thinking Odi for some reason :teehe:

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Mel Gibson

Renee is OK...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm :think: I'm thinking Odi for some reason :teehe:

Yeah, the last night of your life.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like the old saying, "People, the other white meat" . :laugh:
Long Pork as a lot of cannibals have said.
Also got to think, the price of bacon has went up a lot, gotta eat you know. :rofl:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 2:42 pm Like the old saying, "People, the other white meat" . :laugh:
Also got to think, the price of bacon has went up a lot, gotta eat you know. :rofl:
Speaking of "Long Pork"... Wasn't there some kind of dust up on Van years ago over a tasteless (no pun intended) joke that someone wrote about "long pork"? As I sort of recall it turned into a big unnecessary load of drama.

I think Gordy Gambino was at the heart of it and he ended up getting hit with the ban hammer for it. I don't remember exactly who was involved as I think it went down when I was on one of my many sabbaticals from forum life at the time. But it must have been pretty outrageous because it took a lot back then to get chastised.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 7th, 2022, 11:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm :think: I'm thinking Odi for some reason :teehe:

You wont get off that easy.

Its gonna be years of hell getting humped by a skunk ape. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 7th, 2022, 4:23 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 2:42 pm Like the old saying, "People, the other white meat" . :laugh:
Speaking of "Long Pork"... Wasn't there some kind of dust up on Van years ago over a tasteless (no pun intended) joke that someone wrote about "long pork"? As I sort of recall it turned into a big unnecessary load of drama.

I think Gordy Gambino was at the heart of it and he ended up getting hit with the ban hammer for it. I don't remember exactly who was involved as I think it went down when I was on one of my many sabbaticals from forum life at the time. But it must have been pretty outrageous because it took a lot back then to get chastised.... :laugh:
:think: I might have instigated that one, and ran off before I got noticed for it. :evil:
Gordy didn't care anyhow, he took bans as a medal of honor.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:04 pm
Renee wrote: January 7th, 2022, 11:23 am

You wont get off that easy.

Its gonna be years of hell getting humped by a skunk ape. :laugh:
Keep dreaming... It's all you got....:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:35 pm
Renee wrote: January 7th, 2022, 4:23 pm

:think: I might have instigated that one, and ran off before I got noticed for it. :evil:
Gordy didn't care anyhow, he took bans as a medal of honor.
Gordy was a piece of work.... a real horse's ass but he was funny and a good sport. RW and I abused him unmercifully.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She has massive... Eyebrows.

:teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is that Bjork ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 8th, 2022, 7:16 pm She has massive... Eyebrows.

And looks to be about 16. :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:35 am

She is 28 I think..

All these women are around 30 or up.

Here is a treat. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 10th, 2022, 1:31 pm

She is 28 I think..

"Around 30 and up"???.... Age or BMI?... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 10th, 2022, 2:42 pm
Odinson wrote: January 10th, 2022, 1:31 pm

She is 28 I think..

"Around 30 and up"???.... Age or BMI?... :laugh:
These women are surprisingly "old".

Amber Diaz, the thunder thigh girl, is 30 years old.

Alena Ostanova is also 30.

The woman in the last picture is 40 to 50.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:35 am And looks to be about 16. :kez:
16? Too old!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Lizzo is back. :teehe: :wub:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.