For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196396Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm This is how a typical date with Odi ends... :o

Take heed my warnings... :panic:


Tumblr_l_168235103744519.jpg
Would that be so bad? :wink:

I mean, thats a happy girl right there. :laugh:


I want to grab those hips so hard that she jumps and squeaks a little. :laugh:


User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196414Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2022, 2:48 pm
Renee wrote: January 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm This is how a typical date with Odi ends... :o

Take heed my warnings... :panic:


Tumblr_l_168235103744519.jpg
Would that be so bad? :wink:

I mean, thats a happy girl right there. :laugh:


I want to grab those hips so hard that she jumps and squeaks a little. :laugh:
So you like to man handle and bruise your women too? I always suspected that you were that kind.

You always had that rapey vibe.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196417Unread post Blue Frost »

:spit:
Image
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196421Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:00 am
Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2022, 2:48 pm
Renee wrote: January 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm This is how a typical date with Odi ends... :o

Take heed my warnings... :panic:


Tumblr_l_168235103744519.jpg
Would that be so bad? :wink:

I mean, thats a happy girl right there. :laugh:


I want to grab those hips so hard that she jumps and squeaks a little. :laugh:
So you like to man handle and bruise your women too? I always suspected that you were that kind.

You always had that rapey vibe.
Man handling?
Yes.

Bruising?
No.

:laugh:

I imagine if she is tied like that, she likes a little bit of aggression. :laugh:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196422Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Looks like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196423Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:52 pm
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:00 am
Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2022, 2:48 pm
Renee wrote: January 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm This is how a typical date with Odi ends... :o

Take heed my warnings... :panic:


Tumblr_l_168235103744519.jpg
Would that be so bad? :wink:

I mean, thats a happy girl right there. :laugh:


I want to grab those hips so hard that she jumps and squeaks a little. :laugh:
So you like to man handle and bruise your women too? I always suspected that you were that kind.

You always had that rapey vibe.
Man handling?
Yes.

Bruising?
No.

:laugh:

I imagine if she is tied like that, she likes a little bit of aggression. :laugh:
It's weird but oddly enough, plump girls may look sturdier than their thinner counterparts but they bruise easily.

They're not like blow up dolls, ya know.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196425Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:42 pm
Odinson wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:52 pm
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:00 am
Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2022, 2:48 pm
Renee wrote: January 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm This is how a typical date with Odi ends... :o

Take heed my warnings... :panic:


Tumblr_l_168235103744519.jpg
Would that be so bad? :wink:

I mean, thats a happy girl right there. :laugh:


I want to grab those hips so hard that she jumps and squeaks a little. :laugh:
So you like to man handle and bruise your women too? I always suspected that you were that kind.

You always had that rapey vibe.
Man handling?
Yes.

Bruising?
No.

:laugh:

I imagine if she is tied like that, she likes a little bit of aggression. :laugh:
It's weird but oddly enough, plump girls may look sturdier than their thinner counterparts but they bruise easily.

They're not like blow up dolls, ya know.
I dont see them as "sturdier"... More tender. :snug:

Women have softer skin and its more easily bruised.

I´m just a scoundrel and I like being audacious... :pardon: Just not too much. :teehe:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196431Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Look like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
Perfect for a coal burner like Odi. :spit:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196445Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:10 am
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Look like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
Perfect for a coal burner like Odi. :spit:
I'll bet Odi goes for the short, very round one all the way on the right.... She's the jewel in the bunch... I can tell. :cool:

Hate to say it but if my ex ever went to that Hooters he would definitely pick something off the "to go" menu as well... :rofl: .... I can laugh now but it wasn't always so.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196446Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:10 am
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Look like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
Perfect for a coal burner like Odi. :spit:
I'll bet Odi goes for the short, very round one all the way on the right.... She's the jewel in the bunch... I can tell. :cool:

Hate to say it but if my ex ever went to that Hooters he would definitely pick something off the "to go" menu as well... :rofl: .... I can laugh now but it wasn't always so.
I´ll take her plus the 3rd and 4th girl from the left. :wub: :teehe:

Now if I had you as my wife, what say you if we go back to home and take a look at your hooters selection. :snug: :teehe:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196448Unread post Blue Frost »

:spit: He would take them, and a bucket of chicken also.
Good thing is they would last maybe more than a night before he eats them. :rofl:

How much lard can you render from one of those girls Odi ? :spit:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196449Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:03 pm
Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:10 am
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Look like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
Perfect for a coal burner like Odi. :spit:
I'll bet Odi goes for the short, very round one all the way on the right.... She's the jewel in the bunch... I can tell. :cool:

Hate to say it but if my ex ever went to that Hooters he would definitely pick something off the "to go" menu as well... :rofl: .... I can laugh now but it wasn't always so.
I´ll take her plus the 3rd and 4th girl from the left. :wub: :teehe:

Now if I had you as my wife, what say you if we go back to home and take a look at your hooters selection. :snug: :teehe:
You better be careful.... One of those nasty girls might just take a jar of Hooters Buffalo Chicken Sauce and smear it on your asshole while you're asleep... :laugh:

As for the chances of me being your wife....Well the moon might fall out of the sky first.... Never going to happen in a thousand lifetimes.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196450Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 2:00 pm :spit: He would take them, and a bucket of chicken also.
Good thing is they would last maybe more than a night before he eats them. :rofl:

How much lard can you render from one of those girls Odi ? :spit:
He doesn't render them... Odi just chews their fat cold like an Eskimo chews on seal blubber.... :laugh:

Fat chick blubber is considered a delicacy among his hairy uncivilized kind.... :o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196451Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 4:20 pm
Odinson wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:03 pm
Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:10 am
Renee wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2022, 10:20 am :spit:
Image
Chicken wings my ass...Look like they only serve dark meat at that Hooters... :laugh:
Perfect for a coal burner like Odi. :spit:
I'll bet Odi goes for the short, very round one all the way on the right.... She's the jewel in the bunch... I can tell. :cool:

Hate to say it but if my ex ever went to that Hooters he would definitely pick something off the "to go" menu as well... :rofl: .... I can laugh now but it wasn't always so.
I´ll take her plus the 3rd and 4th girl from the left. :wub: :teehe:

Now if I had you as my wife, what say you if we go back to home and take a look at your hooters selection. :snug: :teehe:
You better be careful.... One of those nasty girls might just take a jar of Hooters Buffalo Chicken Sauce and smear it on your asshole while you're asleep... :laugh:

As for the chances of me being your wife....Well the moon might fall out of the sky first.... Never going to happen in a thousand lifetimes.
:laugh:

Just saying that I would be quite happy in having sex with you... No need for picking up other women. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196460Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 4:22 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 2:00 pm :spit: He would take them, and a bucket of chicken also.
Good thing is they would last maybe more than a night before he eats them. :rofl:

How much lard can you render from one of those girls Odi ? :spit:
He doesn't render them... Odi just chews their fat cold like an Eskimo chews on seal blubber.... :laugh:

Fat chick blubber is considered a delicacy among his hairy uncivilized kind.... :o
Well he has a job I don't want so more power to him.
Those girls should not be in the woods anyhow. :teehe:
He will meet his match one day though, those girls are not fat for nothing, he might be whats for dinner one day. :spit:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196467Unread post Odinson »

Talk about the hot sauce on butthole.

Apparently the rapper Drake put hot sauce in his used condom to kill the sperms in there.

And then his lady friend went to the bathroom and tried to pour Drakes load into her pussy so that she will get pregnant with his kid.


It burned her and now she is suing him for it. :laugh: :laugh:


Women... Cant trust´em. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196471Unread post Blue Frost »

:rofl: That is so funny, but so many men get taken by that all the time.
Couldn't she tell something wasn't right about the condom, hot sause is usually red, or green. :laugh:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196476Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: January 21st, 2022, 12:47 am :rofl: That is so funny, but so many men get taken by that all the time.
Couldn't she tell something wasn't right about the condom, hot sause is usually red, or green. :laugh:
Ghetto hoodrat trash put hot sauce on everything...

Another triumph for black culture ... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196477Unread post Blue Frost »

Hot sauce is an apocalypses food item you must have, it covers the taste of all the crap you eat.
A Tor told me so. :teehe:

Of course I wont survive an apocalypse, I can't eat hot spicy foods. :blush:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196488Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: January 21st, 2022, 12:47 am :rofl: That is so funny, but so many men get taken by that all the time.
Couldn't she tell something wasn't right about the condom, hot sause is usually red, or green. :laugh:
My Ex-girlfriend didnt have to steal mine... I deposited it straight to the bank. :laugh:


Who says women cant be funny... :laugh:


The condom could be colored.

I can imagine a rapper wanting to be flashy and get himself a blue or a red condom.

I bet Prince wore purple condoms. :teehe:

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply