Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: March 18th, 2022, 12:43 pm
Odinson wrote: March 17th, 2022, 4:51 pm
Renee wrote: March 17th, 2022, 10:54 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 7:35 pm
Renee wrote: March 16th, 2022, 1:56 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 10:24 am No Offense taken, and I really don't know why a girl would want a pecker since they are nasty looking in my opinion, but I'm a guy.
Dicks aren't too bad as long as they are of sufficient length and girth. The little stubby ones are funny looking. Also they are nasty looking if they're uncircumcised.

To be fair, a woman's vagina is not the prettiest critter on the planet either... Genitalia in general is kinda ugly but I guess they weren't made for looks.
And some joker thought it would be funny to put both together, and call it a GeoDuck. :spit:
Yeah both can be quite nasty looking, and as you call them meat curtains those can be the most nasty looking.
Here a lot of people used to call it a patch of guts with hair around it.

Fat chicks usually don't have "meat curtains", "mud flaps", "roast beef", etc. The plumpness of our mons pubis hides that unsightly stuff. We generally have what is known as a "coin purse" where our netherlands look more like a gentle valley with no nasty stuff hanging out. Odi can probably concur.

Some guys will tell you that a skinny girl's vagina looks like a damn haunted house... :laugh: But I had a boyfriend in college once tell me that I had a "nice, clean, uncomplicated" looking pussy and I have to chalk that up to the fact that I was chubby... :laugh:

Unfortunately when you have a fat mons pubis you run the risk of pronounced "camel toe" which can be embarrassing as Hell. This is especially true if you have big boobs because your view of your lower regions is blocked by your huge mammary glands. There is nothing more unsettling than when you think you look good and then you catch a shot of yourself in a bathroom mirror and THERE it is!!!... You fat vagina is eating your favorite pair of jeans! AND to your knowledge, it's been doing it in front of the whole damn world!!! :o
Fat women dont have that deflated balloon animal look... Or the old gas-station pastry look. :laugh:

Not saying that most skinny women dont have a good looking vagina... But they are more likely to have an ugly looking one. :laugh:

I like camel toes. :laugh:
"Gas station pastry"????..... :laugh: That's a new one on me but I know you Europeans can get all kinds of nasty food at gas stations. I remember being in Ireland and the UK as a teen and seeing scotch eggs being sold at gas station vending machines... :yuk:
These... The gas-station version is often old and dry. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 18th, 2022, 12:46 pm Here's another one for Odi to fap to....

EgHpAWMUYAAEX77.jpg

Sometimes when I post these pics I feel like I'm contributing to the degeneracy of a sex fiend... :laugh:
I love really big tits. :yum2:

Yes its so degenerate to like curvy women. :wink:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 18th, 2022, 4:04 pm
Renee wrote: March 18th, 2022, 12:46 pm Here's another one for Odi to fap to....

EgHpAWMUYAAEX77.jpg

Sometimes when I post these pics I feel like I'm contributing to the degeneracy of a sex fiend... :laugh:

Face it, skunk ape, you love big everything on a woman.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi likes the Geoduck, he keeps forwarding it :laugh:

That pastry don't look bad, but hows the served product look ?
I have seen a few gas stations that take pride in their food, our Save-a-lots usually do.
Not many of the big chain gas stations do though, they have some really questionable looking items.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 18th, 2022, 6:57 pm
Odinson wrote: March 18th, 2022, 4:04 pm

EgHpAWMUYAAEX77.jpg

Face it, skunk ape, you love big everything on a woman.
Nah I like skinny asses...

Just kidding. :teehe:

Nice big ass... Her skirt rolls up when she bends over to pick up that pen. :yum2:

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:05 pm Odi likes the Geoduck, he keeps forwarding it :laugh:

I have seen a few gas stations that take pride in their food, our Save-a-lots usually do.
Not many of the big chain gas stations do though, they have some really questionable looking items.
The gas-stations sometimes hire a cook who doesnt belong working in a gas-station. :teehe:

These Danish-pastrys are extremely good... Really sweet but not too sweet.... Soft kind of creamy and sweet.

If you have a problem in controlling your sweet tooth, these pastrys will control you. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:05 pm Odi likes the Geoduck, he keeps forwarding it :laugh:

I don't think that's are the "Gas station pastry" that Odi is referring to.

In NJ Quickcheck gas stations have okay food. But they are full convenience stores with made to order hot and cold food. Their veggie wraps are not half bad. In PA and MD and OH you have "Sheetz" which is very similar to Quickcheck. They too have hot and cold food made to order and it's generally pretty fresh because most locations do a brisk business and the food moves.

But nothing beats the grossness of a scotch egg from a vending machine. Even the locals won't eat them unless they are shitfaced. The last time I was in Epcot we had dinner at the Rose & Crown Pub (one of my faves) and they have scotch eggs on the menu as an appetizer and even the waiter, who was from England; said the the scotch eggs in Disney were like gourmet food compared to the ones back home.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ny niece ate some gas station food when in Ireland, she loved it, I doubt she had the vending machine stuff though. :laugh:
She was so impressed at the breakfast food in general there where she went, and stayed she wants to go back.
The butter, the eggs, and other stuff she ate impressed her, but I'm sure most of it was farm fresh, and not killed, and overly processed like our garbage on the shelves.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The gas-stations in here might have a restaurant thing going on... Got a real chef and everything.

They serve lunch for workers.

Local Shell has pretty good medium rare steaks.

I like my steaks borderline blood dripping. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The save a lot I mention has it's own little restaurant going on, it's a good distance from me, but good food.
I first had it when working at a distillery, and went for Thanksgiving dinner, it was excellent.

If a burger is done it's burnt.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:yum2:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:teehe: Lizzo.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

:bored: Jungle fever on display again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's not Jungle, that's just an oatmeal in a sack fetish.
Someone please fed that boy some oatmeal asap ! :woot:

:spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am :bored: Jungle fever on display again.
Men dont get jungle fever.

Just the regular fever towards women. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee doesnt like my Lizzo because she is a bigot. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 4:24 pm Renee doesnt like my Lizzo because she is a bigot. :laugh:

I'm a racist white cunt.... :laugh:

That pic is a prime example of why I think Lizzo is ghetto trash.... :down:

At least it looks like she may have dropped a few pounds. The local Church's Chicken must have gone out of business... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 4:03 pm
Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am :bored: Jungle fever on display again.
Men dont get jungle fever.

Just the regular fever towards women. :teehe:
Bullshit, don't try to church it up... Lilly white boys like you who chase the dark meat have "Jungle Fever".

Jungle Fever

"When a non-black person is atracted sexually to black people. Originally it was used for when a white woman dates black men, but now it could refer to a white man who thinks black women are hot and wants to date them."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... le%20fever

Hey it could have been worse... I could have gone all Stormfront on your ass amd called you a "race traitor".... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jungle Fever !
Jungle Fever !
Jungle Fever !
Jungle Fever !
:spit: