General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: September 24th, 2021, 7:44 pm
Odinson wrote: September 24th, 2021, 5:16 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2021, 4:46 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm Damn, the Big Bopper in drag :panic:
Scrubbing my eyes clean now with brillo pad. :panic:
Looks like one of those Latino trannys that go to pumping parties.

https://www.actionnews5.com/story/20969 ... uty-trend/

Get a big ass with FixaFlat.... :laugh:
I dont see a dick. :laugh:

Is that the same girl? :unsure:
It is.

That girl doesnt have a manly bone in her body. :wub:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Irish Renee, Irish. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Christmas gift for Odi. :wub:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuck that girl is gorgeous.

Tiny, cute chin and all. :wub:
Big butt. :yum2:
Mel Gibson

Odinson, all these women belong in fat camps!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:53 pm Odinson, all these women belong in fat camps!
In your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't understand that then STFU.

Although beauty is subjective there is nothing pretty about alcoholism... Did you call that number I posted previously for you?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 24th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2021, 7:44 pm
Odinson wrote: September 24th, 2021, 5:16 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2021, 4:46 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm Damn, the Big Bopper in drag :panic:
Scrubbing my eyes clean now with brillo pad. :panic:
Looks like one of those Latino trannys that go to pumping parties.

https://www.actionnews5.com/story/20969 ... uty-trend/

Get a big ass with FixaFlat.... :laugh:
I dont see a dick. :laugh:

Is that the same girl? :unsure:
It is.

That girl doesnt have a manly bone in her body. :wub:
That's a much better pic of her. The first one makes her look like a guy.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is a good photo of her Odi, looks a lot like the first one of her you posted :laugh:

They call her Gorilla Monsoon in wrestling
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She too has BLM support in her twitter. :(

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The green panties... Less fabric used. :wink: :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 25th, 2021, 6:43 am
Mel Gibson wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:53 pm Odinson, all these women belong in fat camps!
In your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Although beauty is subjective there is nothing pretty about alcoholism... Did you call that number I posted previously for you?
I only care about my taste in women.

Melskies ex-wife is pretty... Easy on the eyes.

But that girl is a bereft of sexuality. :teehe:

The Irish blonde Lizzybee... She makes me mad with lust. :wub:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 25th, 2021, 6:43 am In your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

This is not my opinion. We aren't talking about a little bit of extra chubb here... We're talking morbid obesity, which many of the women in this thread are. I'm not knocking Odinson's fat fetish (he can like who he wants), but I'll also stand by my statement that these women belong in fat camps, for their own good.

Of course I expected you to divert the subject by attempting to flame me personally (it's your trademark), but why normalize obesity? Just because you were (or are) fat? No, I'll tell you why: Just as America is the global leader in normalizing degeneracy, it's also the global leader in normalizing obesity.

I know why people get fat, but it shouldn't be something that's normalized, ever. It's not something that should be embraced. Fatties should always know that general society frowns upon obesity, as that gives motivation to lose some weight to within a healthy range.

Now you can cue up some lame 'alcoholism' flame again because I like to throw back a few brews in the evening...
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2021, 4:14 pm Melskies ex-wife is pretty... Easy on the eyes.
She was fairly attractive! Kind of sad that we couldn't make things work, but it's probably for the best... I hope the next guy she meets has patience, because he'll need a whole fucking lot of it with her!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 2:04 am
Renee wrote: September 25th, 2021, 6:43 am In your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

This is not my opinion. We aren't talking about a little bit of extra chubb here... We're talking morbid obesity, which many of the women in this thread are. I'm not knocking Odinson's fat fetish (he can like who he wants), but I'll also stand by my statement that these women belong in fat camps, for their own good.

Of course I expected you to divert the subject by attempting to flame me personally (it's your trademark), but why normalize obesity? Just because you were (or are) fat? No, I'll tell you why: Just as America is the global leader in normalizing degeneracy, it's also the global leader in normalizing obesity.

I know why people get fat, but it shouldn't be something that's normalized, ever. It's not something that should be embraced. Fatties should always know that general society frowns upon obesity, as that gives motivation to lose some weight to within a healthy range.

Now you can cue up some lame 'alcoholism' flame again because I like to throw back a few brews in the evening...
You obviously have no clue what morbid obesity is... None of the girls Odi posted qualify as morbidly obese.... Like most people regarding this subject, you are clueless and simply parrot the shit you are conditioned to believe without actually knowing what you are talking about... A healthy amount of old style prejudice stemming from religious morality is mixed in your point of view as whether you know it or not.

Just so you know.... "morbid obesity" in medical terms is classified as any individual who is 100 pounds or more over their ideal weight depending upon height and frame. I would lay money on the fact that none of the women you are bitching about are 100 pounds or 220 kilos over their ideal weight. Some of them may classify as "obese" on the BMI scale but the BMI formula is very flawed.

As far as attacking you personally... It's very justified in this regard... You have the unmitigated gall to health or body shame the women posted in this thread but yet we or I should not criticize your excessive alcohol consumption???... YOU have no business criticizing others without cleaning up your own back yard first. Should I not mention your alcoholism? WHY? Should we just sweep it under the rug so that you can express your faux concern for the so called "normalization" of obesity??? I don't fucking think so and if you have a problem THAT, then there is a very simple solution and it's called keeping your mouth shut.

BTW pinhead, "fatties" know better than anyone that society frowns upon them based solely on preconceived notions regarding their weight and size.
.. BUT as any sociologist knowledgeable in human behavior will point out, shaming people usually has the opposite effect than it's intended purpose. If shaming people into thinness actually worked, there would be damn few fat people in this world.... If my shaming you about your alcoholic state of being had any impact on your excessive drinking then you would have gotten sober years ago.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 26th, 2021, 2:09 am
Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2021, 4:14 pm Melskies ex-wife is pretty... Easy on the eyes.
She was fairly attractive! Kind of sad that we couldn't make things work, but it's probably for the best... I hope the next guy she meets has patience, because he'll need a whole fucking lot of it with her!
I guess she was... For an injun.... :laugh:

So I see you still haven't accepted some of the blame for your failed relationship. Do you actually think your excessive drinking played no part in the situation? I find that very hard to believe and always have.

Maybe she just didn't want a guy that shit himself and bragged about it like it was an accomplishment... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My lord... :wub:

I´m moving to Germany.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can tell Odi likes not just fat, but trashy :think:
Not sure if this one fits :think:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A bit little maybe

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP