For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Oh most will enjoy the attention till you pull out the hot sauce, and start num num numing on their heads. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2022, 11:15 am Odi, that belly on her is down south already :laugh: Those pants are in a strain keeping them up that far.
Still she not a bad looking girl with all the paint on, nice skin tone also.

Odi ! I like bellybuttons, don't listen to Renee about the fetish, thats one of the only normal things about you. :spit:
Sorry BUT a fetish by definition is an abnormal behavior.

Fetish: - A form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object or body part.

There is nothing normal about Odi.... But that's okay because it's a big part of his charm... :rofl: :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2022, 11:36 am Here is an Idea for you Odi, put up a feeder, and draw them in :woot: brilliant.
Just fill it up with McDonald's.

WTF is going on here???? :unsure:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 11th, 2022, 4:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2022, 11:15 am Odi, that belly on her is down south already :laugh: Those pants are in a strain keeping them up that far.

Odi ! I like bellybuttons, don't listen to Renee about the fetish, thats one of the only normal things about you. :spit:

Fetish: - A form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object or body part.

There is nothing normal about Odi.... But that's okay because it's a big part of his charm... :rofl: :kez:
I´m thinking its pretty normal to be fixated on that region. :teehe:

Women like having their belly kissed... Probably because its close to the main sexual organ. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 11th, 2022, 4:35 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2022, 11:36 am Here is an Idea for you Odi, put up a feeder, and draw them in :woot: brilliant.

A group of women on a hike and they ran into a feeder and a game-cam.

They are oblivious about the secret camera.

There was an opportunity to make a joke about how the prey got lured in by the feeder. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They likely think the feeder is a spacecraft, the one up top is looking around for the little green men. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:12 pm

Women like having their belly kissed... Probably because its close to the main sexual organ. :teehe:
You can rationalize your "fetish" all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a fetish by definition is an obsession and being so it's not normal and in extreme cases can lead to unhealthy situations or behaviors.

You also have a fat fetish which could lead to more troubling behavior but hey, as long as you don't get into the emotionally and physically destructive aspects of it, it's all good.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:14 pm
Renee wrote: August 11th, 2022, 4:35 pm

A group of women on a hike and they ran into a feeder and a game-cam.

They are oblivious about the secret camera.

There was an opportunity to make a joke about how the prey got lured in by the feeder. :teehe:
Actually I don't think they're hiking... They aren't really dress for it...More likely they are animal rights activists. I'll bet they vandalized that deer feeder.

Not that I give a crap about deer feeders.... I regard them as cheating. Shooting animals that are conditioned to respond to food at a certian time and place is not hunting. You might well be hunting in a petting zoo.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 11:57 am

You can rationalize your "fetish" all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a fetish by definition is an obsession and being so it's not normal and in extreme cases can lead to unhealthy situations or behaviors.

You also have a fat fetish which could lead to more troubling behavior but hey, as long as you don't get into the emotionally and physically destructive aspects of it, it's all good.
Fetish is something abnormal.

A womans tummy has been and is obsessed over in many cultures... :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Boobs, ass, and twat is a fetish, I see nothing abnormal about liking a belly, or bellybutton.
I like a pretty face, nice dress, intelligence, and sweet attitude, very sexy to me. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Take her back to the circus Odi, shes an escapee :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 12th, 2022, 3:57 pm Boobs, ass, and twat is a fetish, I see nothing abnormal about liking a belly, or bellybutton.
I like a pretty face, nice dress, intelligence, and sweet attitude, very sexy to me. :)
A fetish is something you abnormally obsess upon for sexual gratification... It doesn't matter what body part it is.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2022, 2:25 pm

A fetish IS an obsession and thus abnormal.... You talk in circles.

But hey, thanks for proving my point... :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2022, 11:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2022, 2:25 pm

A fetish IS an obsession and thus abnormal.... You talk in circles.

But hey, thanks for proving my point... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2022, 11:45 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 12th, 2022, 3:57 pm Boobs, ass, and twat is a fetish, I see nothing abnormal about liking a belly, or bellybutton.
A fetish is something you abnormally obsess upon for sexual gratification... It doesn't matter what body part it is.
My fetish is woman then if I have one, doesn't really mater the part as long as I like them.
A nice proper woman who looks good, and takes care of themselves.
One who cares, and shows it.
One who just likes hanging out, and quiet is good also.

Ones who are off is smelly ones, nasty, dirty, and just hateful Ill leave them for someone else.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: Gotta wonder, would Odi hit this ! :yuk:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Lizzo time. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2022, 12:20 pm Image
Oh FUCK!... That thing scares 😱 me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2022, 12:28 pm :facepalm: Gotta wonder, would Odi hit this ! :yuk:
Thanks... thanks a lot... Now I have that visual in my head... :yuk:

There aught to be a law... Because what is once seen can never be unseen... :o