For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:30 am :think: Is it Gloop, or Gleep from the The Herculoids :rofl: Tondro

Awful cartoon...Almost as bad as Space Ghost. The animation looked so mass produced and cheesy. You can tell that a lot of corners were cut in development...In fact, I think they came from the same time period.

They are a bit before my time, late 60s I believe. But I think I remember seeing them in syndication in the late 70s...or early 80s.

BTW, comparing Odi's taste in girls to Gloop and Gleep was mean and not very accurate....This is closer.... :laugh:

1620659173955.jpg
1620659173955.jpg (83.8 KiB) Viewed 346 times

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2021, 11:01 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:30 am :think: Is it Gloop, or Gleep from the The Herculoids :rofl: Tondro

Awful cartoon...Almost as bad as Space Ghost. The animation looked so mass produced and cheesy. You can tell that a lot of corners were cut in development...In fact, I think they came from the same time period.

They are a bit before my time, late 60s I believe. But I think I remember seeing them in syndication in the late 70s...or early 80s.

BTW, comparing Odi's taste in girls to Gloop and Gleep was mean and not very accurate....This is closer.... :laugh:

1620659173955.jpg
Now we are talking... I was afraid that you have lost your touch. :teehe:

Funny thing.

I´m warming up a girl named Ursula. :teehe:

Its a regular name in here.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 10th, 2021, 4:33 pm

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

Not surprised because Ursula is a Nordic or Scandinavian girls name....And the story of the Little Mermaid is Danish in origin.

BTW, that's a slimmed down version of Disney's Ursula...In the "Little Mermaid" movie, she is much more rotund... :teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I doubt Odi would care shes purple, and smells like a fish. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 10th, 2021, 6:01 pm

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

Not surprised because Ursula is a Nordic or Scandinavian girls name....And the story of the Little Mermaid is Danish in origin.

BTW, that's a slimmed down version of Disney's Ursula...In the "Little Mermaid" movie, she is much more rotund... :teehe:
She is pretty small around 160cm.

I'm gonna go OOOMNOMNOMNOM on her as soon as she lets her guard down.
She'll be eating shrimp all night.

Cookie monster and I are related.

I've seen the movie. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 4:13 am

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

160cm?...Is that in height or circumference?

"Eating shrimp"????...Is that a code reference for your dick?... :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 10th, 2021, 10:24 pm :laugh: I doubt Odi would care shes purple, and smells like a fish. :laugh:
So you're saying Odi likes the color purple?...Odi is a lot of things but I never figured him for gay... :unsure: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 11th, 2021, 10:41 am

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

Height... She is one of your kind.

We have to communicate in Khuzdul. :teehe:

Yes, I thought it was obvious. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: May 11th, 2021, 10:44 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 10th, 2021, 10:24 pm :laugh: I doubt Odi would care shes purple, and smells like a fish. :laugh:
So you're saying Odi likes the color purple?...Odi is a lot of things but I never figured him for gay... :unsure: :teehe:
Wait, What !
Oh no ! My brother has a little fatty, and loves purple, I didn't know he was gay. :woot:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 1:59 pm

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

"Khuzdul".... :laugh: Christ, I had to Google that...You really are a Middle Earth geekozoid... I thought Blazor may have been the king of the wizards and elves but you might beat him out...:laugh: Must be nothing better to do than read Tolkien reference material on those cold snowbound nights... :laugh:

As for your latest prey being one of MY "kind"...You could only hope...I'm one of a kind. A big hairy geek like you would be damn lucky to find someone even remotely like me... :laugh:

BTW, at least you are honest about your "shrimp" dick... :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 11th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 1:59 pm

1620659173955.jpg

Funny thing.

"Khuzdul".... :laugh: Christ, I had to Google that...You really are a Middle Earth geekozoid... I thought Blazor may have been the king of the wizards and elves but you might beat him out...:laugh: Must be nothing better to do than read Tolkien reference material on those cold snowbound nights... :laugh:

As for your latest prey being one of MY "kind"...You could only hope...I'm one of a kind. A big hairy geek like you would be damn lucky to find someone even remotely like me... :laugh:

BTW, at least you are honest about your "shrimp" dick... :rofl:
I meant short folk like you... Not exactly like you. :laugh:

The geekyness is just a neat little secret trait I have.. Its not just chopping heads off and laying pipe.

Its the "soft side" you ladies are always talking about. :laugh:

BTW.. Maybe its like when people call guys like me "little". :wink:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Not unless she is a sexy space alien. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 12th, 2021, 10:47 am
Hopefully she could help you out with your shrimp dick.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 11th, 2021, 8:03 pm

The geekyness is just a neat little secret trait I have.. Its not just chopping heads off and laying pipe.

I thought I was a Middle Earth geek but I'm finding out more and more that I'm not so bad...In fact I've forgotten a lot of the stuff that I used to carry around in my head...I used to know a lot of the elven genealogies but most of that shit disappeared from my brain years ago...Life happens and the useless shit no longer seems important.

Good luck with your woman. Try not to shed all over her and give her a little slack in the chain so she can at least move around and get some exercise.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 11:16 am

I thought I was a Middle Earth geek but I'm finding out more and more that I'm not so bad...In fact I've forgotten a lot of the stuff that I used to carry around in my head...I used to know a lot of the elven genealogies but most of that shit disappeared from my brain years ago...Life happens and the useless shit no longer seems important.

Good luck with your woman. Try not to shed all over her and give her a little slack in the chain so she can at least move around and get some exercise.... :laugh:
I watch documentaries and read lore, to unwind my brain from serious stuff.

The important work and life related stuff starts make much more sense after I read a bit about Caesars campaign in Britain.

Of course I give her slack.
You think she can just lay there all chained?
She has to earn her keep by cooking and cleaning the house.

I´ll just yank the chain back, attach her by the neck to the floor and roll her on her back when its time to put a baby in her.

She has that wide hip figure and I´ve been dreaming about it quite a bit lately. :wub: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 11:04 am
Odinson wrote: May 12th, 2021, 10:47 am
Hopefully she could help you out with your shrimp dick.... :laugh:
That stuck, I see. :laugh:

We hairy, non-germanic language speaking euros are always shrimp dicked. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 12th, 2021, 12:34 pm

The important work and life related stuff starts make much more sense after I read a bit about Caesars campaign in Britain.

I´ll just yank the chain back, attach her by the neck to the floor and roll her on her back when its time to put a baby in her.

She has that wide hip figure and I´ve been dreaming about it quite a bit lately. :wub: :teehe:
Yikes..:o I wonder what she would think or do if she read your posts... :think:

Probably run for the Swedish or Norwegian border... :laugh: I'll bet she would leave skid marks... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 3:52 pm

Probably run for the Swedish or Norwegian border... :laugh: I'll bet she would leave skid marks... :laugh:
You are right.

Saying shit like that is completely out of character with me and the local male population. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 13th, 2021, 11:48 am
Renee wrote: May 12th, 2021, 3:52 pm

You are right.

Saying shit like that is completely out of character with me and the local male population. :teehe:
Bunch of unwashed savages... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

More Lizzo. :snug: