For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Odinson wrote: March 12th, 2022, 6:19 pm
Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 10:32 pm Yeah cute face, but what the hell is that under her head :panic:
:laugh:

I'm glad for people like Odi, making the strangest of fat bodies feel loved :)
Don't be so fatophobic... She is very pretty and I would be willing to bet that most guys here would not be in her league dispite her girth... No offense to you ugly fuckers.. :laugh:

Besides the camera angle is set up to accentuate her hip and thigh size. Plus I think the pic might be morphed somewhat because the more I look at the photo, her head and upper body is out scale in an unnatural way with the lower half.
Ugliness is male beauty. :teehe:

She´ll be impregnated by a racist, sexist sasquatch.

The sexist, racist sasquatch will have a smug, satisfied look on his face. :teehe:
I know that many fat girls get pregnant at the very sight of a dick...but how do you know that your skunk ape sperm is compatible with human biology.... :unsure:

Your yeti ass might be SOL.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 12:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:15 pm
Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:25 am To me it looks like the head was pasted on, and yes I am a little fatophobic since I'm surrounded by them whenever I get out in public anymore.
Also I do not want to be like that myself.
I have watched most my aunts on my dads side die because of fat like that.
Also I was almost grabbed by two big fat woman as a child, I have a little reason not to want one myself even if irrational now.

But don't get me wrong, Some fat is healthy, and if a girl was a bit overweight I wouldn't mind.
I do tend to be more attracted to petite, or fitness type builds though.
That's kind of unusual because women who are more pear shaped tend to not get the typical obesity relate health issues that apple shaped women do.

I agree there is something wrong with the photo. I think it's the angle. Sometimes a wide angle lens can distort the perspective if used too close to the subject. But the reality is regardless of the distortion, she is quite beautiful.

I understand that you have childhood issues and I'm sorry about that..... But it could have been worse. Those fat women could have been dressed as nuns... Then you would be like me... I have "Nunophobia". :laugh: I despise nuns because of chdhood experience with them.... They could be the nicest people in the world but when I see one on the street, I have to stifle the urge to shove them into traffic...:laugh:
I'm not a fan of Nuns either, they annoy me much like priest, and other funny hat people.

A week before those woman did that to me another little boy was grabbed, and raped by two woman who might have been them.
I will never know, but I ran away fast back to my parents who where waiting for me.

Funny I have this anxiety of it still about fifty years later, and most my family, and extended family is fat. :pardon:
Another irrational one is Midgets, for some reason they make me nervous being around them.
Might be that nasty mean one I used to see at the stores growing up with the attitude.
I should not be that way, and I know better, but still it's there.
Midgets make be nervous too, mostly because I think they are funny and I'm afraid I'm going to laugh or say something offensive... Some of them can get real touchy about shit like that... :laugh:
Most of them where pretty cool back when I was a kid, but that one hated everyone, and was a jerk.
I think one was his brother, and he was a nice guy, but he knew his brother wasn't.
I never laughed at them, or stared, but the one was rude anyhow.
The thing is they must have been in the stores quite a lot, every time we went they where there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 12:05 pm
Odinson wrote: March 12th, 2022, 6:19 pm
Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 10:32 pm Yeah cute face, but what the hell is that under her head :panic:

I'm glad for people like Odi, making the strangest of fat bodies feel loved :)
Don't be so fatophobic... She is very pretty and I would be willing to bet that most guys here would not be in her league dispite her girth... No offense to you ugly fuckers.. :laugh:

Besides the camera angle is set up to accentuate her hip and thigh size. Plus I think the pic might be morphed somewhat because the more I look at the photo, her head and upper body is out scale in an unnatural way with the lower half.
Ugliness is male beauty. :teehe:

She´ll be impregnated by a racist, sexist sasquatch.

The sexist, racist sasquatch will have a smug, satisfied look on his face. :teehe:
I know that many fat girls get pregnant at the very sight of a dick...but how do you know that your skunk ape sperm is compatible with human biology.... :unsure:

Your yeti ass might be SOL.... :laugh:
Now that wouldnt stop us from trying. :wink:

We will have many kids. :snug:
Hairy yeti babies, Renee. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 13th, 2022, 1:00 pm
Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 12:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:15 pm
Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:25 am To me it looks like the head was pasted on, and yes I am a little fatophobic since I'm surrounded by them whenever I get out in public anymore.
Also I do not want to be like that myself.
I have watched most my aunts on my dads side die because of fat like that.
Also I was almost grabbed by two big fat woman as a child, I have a little reason not to want one myself even if irrational now.

But don't get me wrong, Some fat is healthy, and if a girl was a bit overweight I wouldn't mind.
I do tend to be more attracted to petite, or fitness type builds though.
That's kind of unusual because women who are more pear shaped tend to not get the typical obesity relate health issues that apple shaped women do.

I agree there is something wrong with the photo. I think it's the angle. Sometimes a wide angle lens can distort the perspective if used too close to the subject. But the reality is regardless of the distortion, she is quite beautiful.

I understand that you have childhood issues and I'm sorry about that..... But it could have been worse. Those fat women could have been dressed as nuns... Then you would be like me... I have "Nunophobia". :laugh: I despise nuns because of chdhood experience with them.... They could be the nicest people in the world but when I see one on the street, I have to stifle the urge to shove them into traffic...:laugh:
I'm not a fan of Nuns either, they annoy me much like priest, and other funny hat people.

A week before those woman did that to me another little boy was grabbed, and raped by two woman who might have been them.
I will never know, but I ran away fast back to my parents who where waiting for me.

Funny I have this anxiety of it still about fifty years later, and most my family, and extended family is fat. :pardon:
Another irrational one is Midgets, for some reason they make me nervous being around them.
Might be that nasty mean one I used to see at the stores growing up with the attitude.
I should not be that way, and I know better, but still it's there.
Midgets make be nervous too, mostly because I think they are funny and I'm afraid I'm going to laugh or say something offensive... Some of them can get real touchy about shit like that... :laugh:
Most of them where pretty cool back when I was a kid, but that one hated everyone, and was a jerk.
I think one was his brother, and he was a nice guy, but he knew his brother wasn't.
I never laughed at them, or stared, but the one was rude anyhow.
The thing is they must have been in the stores quite a lot, every time we went they where there.
Probably trying to get someone to reach the shit on the top shelves for them... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Yeah, but there was several of them, the rest where pretty normal.
What it was is he hated the world, and assumed everyone was looking at him, but of course they where, he was a little freak.
Actually he was doing the rest of them a service, he took the view off them, and took it all for himself.

If they just realize like other people should, of you have an abnormality, or disfigurement people are going to look.
Same as the girl with big boobs, or bubble butt people are going to look, don't take offense.

Hell when I'm out I get looks all the time with my stylish limp going on :teehe: maybe it's because I'm just so damn pretty I don't know.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:16 am :laugh: Yeah, but there was several of them, the rest where pretty normal.
What it was is he hated the world, and assumed everyone was looking at him, but of course they where, he was a little freak.
Actually he was doing the rest of them a service, he took the view off them, and took it all for himself.

If they just realize like other people should, of you have an abnormality, or disfigurement people are going to look.
Same as the girl with big boobs, or bubble butt people are going to look, don't take offense.

Hell when I'm out I get looks all the time with my stylish limp going on :teehe: maybe it's because I'm just so damn pretty I don't know.
:laugh: I completely understand. I used to be the object of stares and comments as well. In fact, I still am, just not nearly as much... When I was really heavy people used to stare all the time... My Ex loved it... At times it was kind of fun.

I have a close girlfriend and a cousin who are both super-sized and we go out for girls night about once a month. We would get dressed up and probably a little too provocatively for our size and we would get looks form absolute disgust to open and blatant admiration from both men and women. Some nights it was like we were 3 fat ladies on display in a sideshow... :laugh: It didn't really bother us that much but there was one thing I could never stand and that was having my fat pinched or poked or fondled and it would happen in crowed bars or clubs and it would piss me off so bad that it would ruin my night out. So I can sympathize with people when they feel like they are being stared at. It feels like you are being judged with their eyes and to a large degree, you are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh you are defiantly being judged, been judged most my life for my stern look.
People think I'm angry, have a chip on my shoulder that needs knocked off, and it can make you angry a bit sometimes.
I never took it out on people unless they started something with me.

People should never be touching unless there is a lot of dollars involved :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi, a fine specimen for you :)

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm Here you go Odi, a fine specimen for you :)

Nice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh you missed her Odi, you should have been born earlier in history.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And the USGS picks up another quake, shake it for Odi Baby :later:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's a shame you like fat girls Odi, this one could take care of you :laugh:
For some reason I'm thinking her name may be Grendel, you can be her Beowulf.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 10:28 am Oh you missed her Odi, you should have been born earlier in history.

Jeebus H. Christ.... I've seen some double chins before in my lifetime but that one has got to be is a record breaker.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 2:20 pm It's a shame you like fat girls Odi, this one could take care of you :laugh:
For some reason I'm thinking her name may be Grendel, you can be her Beowulf.

Be kind... Poor thing.

They identify as female because after all that steroid use, their balls shriveled up and their dick fell off.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The roid-heads are willing to accept something like "testicular shrinkage" as a side-effect of getting big muscles. :(

What the hell.

I´m quitting something if there is even a hint of getting reduced testicle size. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi as you get older that might be a good thing, might keep the squirrels from running off with them because they are hanging so low. :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 15th, 2022, 2:47 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 10:28 am Oh you missed her Odi, you should have been born earlier in history.

Jeebus H. Christ.... I've seen some double chins before in my lifetime but that one has got to be is a record breaker.... :laugh:
Oh, good for the cold weather, and keeps your head from falling over when tired. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm Here you go Odi, a fine specimen for you :)

I know that girl.... She's a retired model and has been retired for some years now. Shes actually Kato Kaelin's daughter and used to go under the professional name of "Remy Corgan". She used to be part of the Bigcuties network of models and at one time was good friends with my cousin who was also a model under the same web host. I hung out with her and a bunch of other girls in Vegas at a BBWcon back when my cousin was trying to convince me to be an internet model. But I chickened out after one photo shoot.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 3:31 pm Odi as you get older that might be a good thing, might keep the squirrels from running off with them because they are hanging so low. :rofl:
Yeah, steroid abuse prevents "long balls". :laugh:

Long Balls

It is the rare phenomenon in which a person is cursed with an unusually long nut sack which unfortunately more often then not will get caught in the zipper of a pair of jeans and cause excruciating and unbearable pain. This in turn limits ones sexual performance.

"Untreated, Long Balls might result in serious medical emergency. Typically, complications related to Long Balls will arise when the patient suddenly twists his body, momentarily ensnaring the testicles in the fly of underwear which 'acts like a noose'. Scrotal haematoma, or contusion is likely to occur, or 'twisty balls' in laymans terms."

urbandictionary.com

Boy, you guys got a lot of problems with those... things :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I like her personality. :wink: