Blue Frost wrote: August 8th, 2022, 11:32 am Back to Odi's addiction :teehe:
Shes a cute one Odi.

Nice. :yum2:

Plenty of room for the babies. :teehe:

Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

You're too old for babies Odi. You are better off with Joe's hotdog.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

I was thinking about kids the other night, I have several people wanting to fix me up.
It's hard to take care of myself some days, and might be having open heart surgery soon, so kids, and even a girlfriend isn't quite right :laugh:
I have to say though, I would hate to leave this world leaving a kid fatherless, and not being able to teach it about the world, and whats right.
Leaving a wife also isn't something I want to think about either, hurting someone I just met like that is cruel.

I'm not sure how old Odi is, but he is in his late 40s, or above it might be something to think about.
Sex is all fun, and all, but kids are not an easy thing to deal with, and as you get older nerves wont take the headache.

I have a niece, great niece, and nephew, and great nephew I love like my own kids.
I helped raise a few of them, and trying to be a father to them made me happy, sad, and hurt a few times, but it was worth it.
Love them so much.
Also I took care of a few not related over the years, and tried to be good to the neighborhood kids, some of them loved me.
Be a father to all the kids you can i say, most need one these days.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I would say the Odi is in his mid to late 30s. I know he is younger than me. So is that too old for having babies?.... For some woman I have to say yes it is, but things are different for men.

Besides how long does a sunk ape live? Some cryptozoological researchers say the Sasquatch and it's relatives can live for hundreds of years so Odi could be making little hairy halfbreed monsters for many years to come... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 9th, 2022, 1:38 pm I would say the Odi is in his mid to late 30s. I know he is younger than me. So is that too old for having babies?.... For some woman I have to say yes it is, but things are different for men.

Besides how long does a sunk ape live? Some cryptozoological researchers say the Sasquatch and it's relatives can live for hundreds of years so Odi could be making little hairy halfbreed monsters for many years to come... :laugh:
You are my milf. :wink: :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 9th, 2022, 1:38 pm I would say the Odi is in his mid to late 30s. I know he is younger than me. So is that too old for having babies?.... For some woman I have to say yes it is, but things are different for men.

If in his 30s he has time, and it's part the matter of health also.
People should think about weather it's right, or not when they hit their mid 40s though.
If not for my heart issues, and neck issues people think I'm in my 30s, but I still wouldn't want to bring a child into this world knowing I might be dead in at any time now.
Even if I was all healthy, I would be in my mid 70s just seeing the kid get through school.
I could see it now, is that your grandpa, no that's just my dad, he's older than the dinosaurs isn't he. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I figured Odi was hitting 40.

There are people I know who are 40-45 years old and their just starting to have kids....they're at toddler age....on FB everything looks fantastic...but irl, they are dead tired.....don't be asking me to watch your kids, because I won't :rofl: I would never even think about having kids at this age!!! Mine is a teen, independent....get her own snack and fuckin drink....put herself to bed ffs....I don't want to do that again...its exhausting.....I can imagine it would be even more exhausting in your 40s.

I have a cousin that is one of them....him and his wife fight all the time...not helping with the kids a stupid shit. Good luck with that dude! I'm just over here in my own world, enjoying my time while sometimes watching movies with my kid and having her asked for money sometimes....just taking it easy :bath:
Mel Gibson

Shes a cute one Odi.

Look at the tremendous strain that jean button is under. If that lets go, it'll fly off with the kinetic energy of a bullet. It's a serious accident just waiting to happen...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 9th, 2022, 9:29 pm
Shes a cute one Odi.

Look at the tremendous strain that jean button is under. If that lets go, it'll fly off with the kinetic energy of a bullet. It's a serious accident just waiting to happen...
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2022, 5:40 pm

People should think about weather it's right, or not when they hit their mid 40s though.
If not for my heart issues, and neck issues people think I'm in my 30s, but I still wouldn't want to bring a child into this world knowing I might be dead in at any time now.
Even if I was all healthy, I would be in my mid 70s just seeing the kid get through school.
I could see it now, is that your grandpa, no that's just my dad, he's older than the dinosaurs isn't he. :teehe:
I know what you mean. My youngest, my oops baby is going to be 11 soon and I'm in my 40s. By the time she graduates HS I'll be in my mid 50s...(if this life doesn't kill me first :laugh:)... Lucky I've been blessed with good genetics. I've always looked a lot younger than I actually am and if my luck holds out, I won't get mistaken for grandma when she goes off to college... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes a cute one Odi.

Her zipper is already busting loose, maybe it's just the thought of Odi being happy seeing her. :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 9th, 2022, 8:43 pm I figured Odi was hitting 40.

There are people I know who are 40-45 years old and their just starting to have kids....they're at toddler age....on FB everything looks fantastic...but irl, they are dead tired.....don't be asking me to watch your kids, because I won't :rofl: I would never even think about having kids at this age!!! Mine is a teen, independent....get her own snack and fuckin drink....put herself to bed ffs....I don't want to do that again...its exhausting.....I can imagine it would be even more exhausting in your 40s.

I have a cousin that is one of them....him and his wife fight all the time...not helping with the kids a stupid shit. Good luck with that dude! I'm just over here in my own world, enjoying my time while sometimes watching movies with my kid and having her asked for money sometimes....just taking it easy :bath:
A man at 45 can have kids, raise them, and die before seeing the grand kids, or soon after.
the kid will be say 20 years old, and you 65, and for a man that's close to the average age of dying.
Most die soon after retiring, for where I worked life expectancy was two years after retirement.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2022, 5:40 pm

I know what you mean. My youngest, my oops baby is going to be 11 soon and I'm in my 40s. By the time she graduates HS I'll be in my mid 50s...(if this life doesn't kill me first :laugh:)... Lucky I've been blessed with good genetics. I've always looked a lot younger than I actually am and if my luck holds out, I won't get mistaken for grandma when she goes off to college... :laugh:
Mid 50s is still young for a woman, and man if in good health.
If not for my malfunctions in health people think I'm in my late 30s all the time.
When working the your girls would want attention from me, well till they found out I was an old fart. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

People are living longer than ever though now... My reno guy is in his 40's with two small kids. Along with longer life expectancy comes longer times to settle down and start a family it seems. Although men do have the advantage here. He works, but luckily his wife can get by with running a hair salon out of their house for extra income, so it's a dynamic that seems to work.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good on them, I hope they do alright, and make it to a ripe old age.
I hope they have a life insurance plan just in case.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:22 am
Shes a cute one Odi.

I find myself fixated on her belly and hip region.

I love a womans belly... I want to kiss it before going south. :wub:

Is that normal or is it some kind of a fetish? :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2022, 8:32 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:22 am
Shes a cute one Odi.

I find myself fixated on her belly and hip region.

I love a womans belly... I want to kiss it before going south. :wub:

Is that normal or is it some kind of a fetish? :teehe:
Normal??? Just face it, nothing about you is normal..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi, that belly on her is down south already :laugh: Those pants are in a strain keeping them up that far.
Still she not a bad looking girl with all the paint on, nice skin tone also.

Odi ! I like bellybuttons, don't listen to Renee about the fetish, thats one of the only normal things about you. :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is an Idea for you Odi, put up a feeder, and draw them in :woot: brilliant.
Just fill it up with McDonald's.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They are gonna be like "I wanna speak to your manager" when I capture them.