For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2021, 5:36 pm Just think Renee... You can shave Odinson's beard, and he can shave your moustache. It's a perfect way to bond.
Since you live right around the corner from your obsession you could just pop in and shave her fur covered legs. I'm pretty sure her husband ain't doing it.... :kez: ...You'll have to lift her out of her wheelchair and stick a spoon in her mouth to keep her from swallowing her tongue but it's all good...You got nothing else to do except get saused up on bottom shelf rot gut... :laugh:

If you got time maybe just trim her mustache. Just clean it up. And maybe comb the dried snot out of it and clean the crusty drool and bits of oatmeal out of her goatee.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2021, 8:36 pm :laugh: That's cold Mel, and Odi might not go for that shave thing. :spit:
Odi asked me to shave his back once but I had to decline.

Its just too difficult to get a rifle and a skinning knife thru Finnish customs.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2021, 12:53 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2021, 8:36 pm :laugh: That's cold Mel, and Odi might not go for that shave thing. :spit:

Its just too difficult to get a rifle and a skinning knife thru Finnish customs.
Its okay... I got a gun and a skinning knife.

Just get your sexy ass over here. :wub:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2021, 3:58 pm

What are the rules and regulations regarding exporting wild animal pelts out of Finland; specifically skunk ape?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was thinking of him shaving you, I know how Italian woman are :laugh:
Just kidding, Odi would like it any way he could get it.

Still remember those twins in school, both hot, hairy, and Italian. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2021, 4:58 pm

What are the rules and regulations regarding exporting wild animal pelts out of Finland; specifically skunk ape?
You come here and we can talk about those rules and regulations in the bedroom... I´m sorry, I meant by the fireplace. :kiss: :teehe:

I know you english speaking gals like the romantic stuff. :laugh: :wink:
Mel Gibson

They can lovingly gaze into each others eyes as Odi gently runs the razor over Renee's upper lip.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:50 pm
They can lovingly gaze into each others eyes as Odi gently runs the razor over Renee's upper lip.
One thing about hairy woman is they have more of a sex drive, you really cant beat that for a caveman .
At least that's what I read years ago on several studies.

You know I would actually like to know who did these studies, and see the woman. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 10th, 2021, 8:13 pm

One thing about hairy woman is they have more of a sex drive
, you really cant beat that for a caveman .

You know I would actually like to know who did these studies, and see the woman. :spit:
That's right... Why do you think Mel is so willing to get into Real Woman's shit stained sheets? It's a sure thing... She's horny as fuck and she can't run away.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2021, 5:37 pm

You come here and we can talk about those rules and regulations in the bedroom... I´m sorry, I meant by the fireplace. :kiss: :teehe:

Fireplace???...WTF???... You mean that ring of stones in the middle of your cave where you cook your victims?

Just promise me that you won't scream like a girl when I take your hide... I would appreciate it if you'd let me know in advance if I'm going to need ear plugs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:30 pm

That's right... Why do you think Mel is so willing to get into Real Woman's shit stained sheets? It's a sure thing... She's horny as fuck and she can't run away.
I'm sure she has a good grip, he might get in there, but he wont get away. :laugh:

On the subject I hope shes doing alright, not seen anything about her for a long time.
So many I don't know about, some I really enjoyed talking with.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:47 pm
Renee wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:30 pm

I'm sure she has a good grip, he might get in there, but he wont get away. :laugh:

On the subject I hope shes doing alright, not seen anything about her for a long time.
So many I don't know about, some I really enjoyed talking with.
Yes, all kidding aside, I often wonder how she is doing as well, especially since once she closed her forum she just disappeared. It was very unlike her to just vanish like that. It tells me that something was or is very wrong in her life.....

When she was active we corresponded privately a fair amount and I was probably privy to more of her personal life than I ever should have been... She was one of the very few people in my long career on the net that I actually took the time to get to know and open up privately to. I actually set aside my number 1 rule of forum life for her and treated her like more than just another poster....

Oh well, life goes on and I do wish her and her family all the best, even though it may seem that I'm being cruel at times. If she is reading this, I hope she understands.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never got to know her except for what she posted, she annoyed me quite a bit, but she was one of the more intelligent posters.
I do hope shes well.

As for loosing contact i take it a bit more hard i guess, some people I really enjoy their company, and worry a lot about them.
Even the ones I do talk with on here, i worry, and not just for the ones I like.
Mushy maybe, but that's me, and maybe because I have very few friends. :think:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2021, 11:39 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2021, 5:37 pm

Fireplace???...WTF???... You mean that ring of stones in the middle of your cave where you cook your victims?

Just promise me that you won't scream like a girl when I take your hide... I would appreciate it if you'd let me know in advance if I'm going to need ear plugs.
That one.

First I´m gonna stuff you like a turkey. :laugh:

I wont scream if you promise that you wont scream either. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:13 am Yes, all kidding aside, I often wonder how she is doing as well, especially since once she closed her forum she just disappeared.
She very occasionally would post when I still ran my own forum, but it was never anything of substance. I do believe she may be in contact with a poster from the other board, as they have actually met in person. Whether that contact was maintained I can't say.

That said, I think her husband finally had to put his foot down, as she was fucking around on the forums 24/7, probably neglecting her duties as a wife and mother.

I do know her name and where she lives, so I occasionally Google that to see if an obituary exists. So far it appears that she hasn't kicked the bucket, and is still wheeling her gimped ass around in a wheelchair... Rollergimp.

It would be nice if she popped in (she very well could be browsing these forums), but I'm not sure her mental status would allow her to post anything of substance anyhow. Sadly she's probably an empty shell of her former self, having transcended into a zombie-like state... a drooling, mumbling physical being that is neither dead nor alive, and uses her tongue to operate a keyboard. I feel for her husband, who now has three children to care for... I'm not sure who changes her adult diapers, but I doubt they have 24/7 hired help, so he probably has to do that also. Imagine having to wipe your wife's bum and then change her shitty diaper. So tragic... I bet they're both regretting all those years of anal sex now.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 11th, 2021, 11:06 am I never got to know her except for what she posted, she annoyed me quite a bit, but she was one of the more intelligent posters.
That's because the real problem with the Real Woman was that she was extremely left wing. I'm surprised her and Renee even got along, but that could be because they're both female.

Unfortunately Canada is full of lefties like the Real Woman.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i can deal with left wing, that wasn't my issue with her, it's the way she put it across a lot of times, and refused to accept her answer was wrong with facts involved.
I know some didn't like me because my views, i can handle that, and accept they have different ones, but I accepted good facts.
Not CNN facts, and other hack fake news.
Hell, it's hard to get any good news anymore left, or right side, Russian news is better than most we have.

Nah, it wasn't her leaning, the pushy part was a bit much sometimes.
And like I said I'm sure I got on her nerve also at times, but I always tried, and wished her the best.
She was a smart poster most the time, and contributed good stuff which I did enjoy about her.
Mel Gibson

Ya, sometimes she took the forums a bit too seriously. Sadly she's probably a drooling gimp by now...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I do hope not, and if so I hope she gets better.
I could be one myself after the other night, I do have a hole in my skull now :wacko: .
Mel Gibson

She has MS, for which there is no cure unfortunately. People with MS will shit and piss themselves, as well as a whole bunch of other problems they develop over time. The poor thing is probably soiling herself right now as we speak...