For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96448
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199444Unread post Blue Frost »

:laugh: Same as back titties I guess, it just rolls into place, maybe they are her breast :woot:


Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199447Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 21st, 2022, 3:35 pm
Renee wrote: August 21st, 2022, 3:27 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2022, 2:36 pm :rofl: The Odi Song straight up :rofl:
A lot of truth to that. If it wasn't for big girls, half the male population would never get laid... :laugh:
We would still have the ugly ones, single-mothers, the regular empowered hook-up women, nymphomaniacs, the millions of depressed and vulnerable women etc.

You can always get laid if you know where to look for. :teehe:
Yeah, you could always stick it in a knot hole in a fence too if you aren't afraid of splinters... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199448Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2022, 9:23 pm :rofl: Alright, a better one for Odi

I don't get the guy in drag... Completely unnecessary.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199449Unread post Renee »

Berry Sweet wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 12:47 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm
Image
How does that even happen? How does one get to that point? It looks backward....like an arse.
That doesn't just happen... It's a genetic aberration.. :laugh: .
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199455Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 2:02 pm
Odinson wrote: August 21st, 2022, 3:35 pm
Renee wrote: August 21st, 2022, 3:27 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2022, 2:36 pm :rofl: The Odi Song straight up :rofl:
A lot of truth to that. If it wasn't for big girls, half the male population would never get laid... :laugh:
We would still have the ugly ones, single-mothers, the regular empowered hook-up women, nymphomaniacs, the millions of depressed and vulnerable women etc.

You can always get laid if you know where to look for. :teehe:
Yeah, you could always stick it in a knot hole in a fence too if you aren't afraid of splinters... :laugh:
You know that would make women jealous...
They´ll start some kind of a non-wood girl positivity movement.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96448
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199459Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 2:10 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 12:47 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm
Image
How does that even happen? How does one get to that point? It looks backward....like an arse.
That doesn't just happen... It's a genetic aberration.. :laugh: .
Hills have eyes maybe, or from the woods of West Virginia in a cannibal film. :laugh:
Damnation ally, or a shaved Morlock :woot:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
Posts: 507
Joined: December 30th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199465Unread post Berry Sweet »

For real tho...is it genetic?

I'm seeing some of this on tik tok. ..its gross.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96448
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199469Unread post Blue Frost »

I'm sure her build is genetic to a point, but letting it all go is on her.
If I was her, and thankfully I am not there would be no way I would dress like that, and I would see a doctor about getting that nasty stuff removed.
A dentist wouldn't hurt either.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199476Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 1:39 am I'm sure her build is genetic to a point, but letting it all go is on her.
If I was her, and thankfully I am not there would be no way I would dress like that, and I would see a doctor about getting that nasty stuff removed.
A dentist wouldn't hurt either.
Its totally genetic...

The face is awful = Genetics.
The shape is fucked up = Genetics
The teefs = Really fucked up Genetics.

Probably dumb as a rock as well = Genetics??? Possibly. If not genetics then it's environmental.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199477Unread post Renee »

Berry Sweet wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 1:11 am For real tho...is it genetic?

I'm seeing some of this on tik tok. ..its gross.
Probably about 90%.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 96448
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199483Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 6:48 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 1:39 am I'm sure her build is genetic to a point, but letting it all go is on her.
If I was her, and thankfully I am not there would be no way I would dress like that, and I would see a doctor about getting that nasty stuff removed.
A dentist wouldn't hurt either.
Its totally genetic...

The face is awful = Genetics.
The shape is fucked up = Genetics
The teefs = Really fucked up Genetics.

Probably dumb as a rock as well = Genetics??? Possibly. If not genetics then it's environmental.
I just decided it's a bald Morlock, can't deny the look of one. :laugh:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199535Unread post Odinson »

Dating insecure women is whole lot better than dating "confident" women.

Female confidence usually means that over-bloated, toxic queen behavior... And then she goes absolutely insane when you arent groveling at her feet.


That shy pushover is a lot easier to handle than the Queen Victoria of England.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199554Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:39 pm Dating insecure women is whole lot better than dating "confident" women.

Female confidence usually means that over-bloated, toxic queen behavior... And then she goes absolutely insane when you arent groveling at her feet.


That shy pushover is a lot easier to handle than the Queen Victoria of England.
Obviously that "shy pushover" is easier to capture and make a dinner out of for your hairy troglodyte ass. A women that has some backbone isn't going to submit to being lunch for a skunk ape.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199583Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: September 6th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Odinson wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:39 pm Dating insecure women is whole lot better than dating "confident" women.

Female confidence usually means that over-bloated, toxic queen behavior... And then she goes absolutely insane when you arent groveling at her feet.


That shy pushover is a lot easier to handle than the Queen Victoria of England.
Obviously that "shy pushover" is easier to capture and make a dinner out of for your hairy troglodyte ass. A women that has some backbone isn't going to submit to being lunch for a skunk ape.
Incase you havent noticed, I´m a very horny man Renee.

We will eat the babies and milk her udders for milk.


Thats how I can get sexual satisfaction and food at the same time. :teehe:

:laugh:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199594Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: September 8th, 2022, 10:28 am
Renee wrote: September 6th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Odinson wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:39 pm Dating insecure women is whole lot better than dating "confident" women.

Female confidence usually means that over-bloated, toxic queen behavior... And then she goes absolutely insane when you arent groveling at her feet.


That shy pushover is a lot easier to handle than the Queen Victoria of England.
Obviously that "shy pushover" is easier to capture and make a dinner out of for your hairy troglodyte ass. A women that has some backbone isn't going to submit to being lunch for a skunk ape.
Incase you havent noticed, I´m a very horny man Renee.

We will eat the babies and milk her udders for milk.


Thats how I can get sexual satisfaction and food at the same time. :teehe:

:laugh:
The term " horny man" is somewhat deceiving in your case. I think you should have used an adjective like "early" or "primitive".... :laugh:

One of these days I'm going to travel to Finland and find that cave you dwell in and put a bear trap near the front of it. All I will need to do is bait the trap with a vagina scented candle... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199595Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 10:57 am
Odinson wrote: September 8th, 2022, 10:28 am
Renee wrote: September 6th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Odinson wrote: September 1st, 2022, 3:39 pm Dating insecure women is whole lot better than dating "confident" women.

Female confidence usually means that over-bloated, toxic queen behavior... And then she goes absolutely insane when you arent groveling at her feet.


That shy pushover is a lot easier to handle than the Queen Victoria of England.
Obviously that "shy pushover" is easier to capture and make a dinner out of for your hairy troglodyte ass. A women that has some backbone isn't going to submit to being lunch for a skunk ape.
Incase you havent noticed, I´m a very horny man Renee.

We will eat the babies and milk her udders for milk.


Thats how I can get sexual satisfaction and food at the same time. :teehe:

:laugh:
The term " horny man" is somewhat deceiving in your case. I think you should have used an adjective like "early" or "primitive".... :laugh:

One of these days I'm going to travel to Finland and find that cave you dwell in and put a bear trap near the front of it. All I will need to do is bait the trap with a vagina scented candle... :kez:
I´m just country. :teehe:


Or you could take your clothes off and come lay with me in my cave. :howdy:

I promise I wont bite... Unless you fancy that. :wink: :laugh:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199601Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:18 pm
I´m just country. :teehe:


Or you could take your clothes off and come lay with me in my cave. :howdy:

I promise I wont bite... Unless you fancy that. :wink: :laugh:
I can see it now, me; laying on a greasy bear skin rug amongst the knawed upon bones and the squalor of Grendel's cave.. Good luck with that shit.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199602Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Odinson wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:18 pm
I´m just country. :teehe:


Or you could take your clothes off and come lay with me in my cave. :howdy:

I promise I wont bite... Unless you fancy that. :wink: :laugh:
I can see it now, me; laying on a greasy bear skin rug amongst the knawed upon bones and the squalor of Grendel's cave.. Good luck with that shit.... :laugh:
You would look pretty good laying naked on a fur.

The light from the fire licking your curves... :wub: :teehe:

I´m gonna lick them as well. :yum2: :teehe:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6350
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199613Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2022, 6:24 pm
Renee wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Odinson wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:18 pm
I´m just country. :teehe:


Or you could take your clothes off and come lay with me in my cave. :howdy:

I promise I wont bite... Unless you fancy that. :wink: :laugh:
I can see it now, me; laying on a greasy bear skin rug amongst the knawed upon bones and the squalor of Grendel's cave.. Good luck with that shit.... :laugh:
You would look pretty good laying naked on a fur.

The light from the fire licking your curves... :wub: :teehe:

I´m gonna lick them as well. :yum2: :teehe:
Not a single chance in the realm of Hades is that going to happen.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5969
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 199679Unread post Odinson »

All women should get themselves proper nighties. :teehe:

Image

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply