Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Hey Renee.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2021, 5:42 pm Hey Renee.

Yeah,... not in this lifetime.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is what Odi likes...
Tumblr_l_437020902389119.jpg
(192.56 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
1633442148225.jpg
1633442148225.jpg (76.8 KiB) Viewed 319 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

More for the Skunk Ape....As long as he is looking at these, he isn't out hunting for real women... :laugh:
Tumblr_l_437633125574719.jpg
(102.86 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Tumblr_l_437074136690818.jpg
(152.5 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

A few more to keep his hand occupied... :yuk:
Tumblr_l_436959073396331.jpg
(174.32 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Tumblr_l_436835254696378.jpg
Tumblr_l_436835254696378.jpg (74.96 KiB) Viewed 319 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That last in the green top is cute, ugly outfit though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 5th, 2021, 10:08 am A few more to keep his hand occupied... :yuk:

Penis shaming. :laugh:

It aint yucky.

Ex thought it was better than the shrimp in a 5-star restaurant. :laugh:

Thats a nice looking bikini. :wub:

You rarely get to see something like that in Finland because its so cold. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 5th, 2021, 9:54 am This is what Odi likes...

Tumblr_l_437020902389119.jpg

1633442148225.jpg
Definite wife-material. :yum2:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 5th, 2021, 10:06 am More for the Skunk Ape....As long as he is looking at these, he isn't out hunting for real women... :laugh:

Tumblr_l_437633125574719.jpg

Tumblr_l_437074136690818.jpg
I´d like to bury my face in that. :yum:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 6th, 2021, 8:30 am
Renee wrote: October 5th, 2021, 10:08 am A few more to keep his hand occupied... :yuk:

It aint yucky.

You rarely get to see something like that in Finland because its so cold. :teehe:
It's not shaming. It's the truth... While a penis by itself is not yucky; what you guys do with them and how you obsess over them, is another story... :laugh:

I figured bikinis are a rarity in Finland. You need to move to Southern Europe, where the women are usually more than half naked at most beaches. Sometimes it can get a little scary but your hairy ass will be the scariest thing on any beach in Europe... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: Little Odi

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 6th, 2021, 11:41 am

It aint yucky.

It's not shaming. It's the truth... While a penis by itself is not yucky; what you guys do with them and how you obsess over them, is another story... :laugh:

I figured bikinis are a rarity in Finland. You need to move to Southern Europe, where the women are usually more than half naked at most beaches. Sometimes it can get a little scary but your hairy ass will be the scariest thing on any beach in Europe... :laugh:
I know some girls who like it when a man masturbates to their image. :laugh:
You like seeing erect phallus´s especially when you are causing the erection. :teehe:

You obsess over your sexual assets too.

Thats alright, women like scary things. :laugh:

I like visiting warm countries but I dont want to stay there for long periods of time.

I like the winter after a hot summer... And I like the summer after a cold winter. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 6th, 2021, 6:32 pm

It aint yucky.

You like seeing erect phallus´s especially when you are causing the erection. :teehe:

I like visiting warm countries but I dont want to stay there for long periods of time.

I like the winter after a hot summer... And I like the summer after a cold winter. :teehe:
I do NOT obsess over my "sexual assets"... :laugh:

Even back when I had some "sexual assets", I still didn't obsess over them. Most women don't...

Unlike men, we don't get aroused every time the wind blows and you will never see a woman grabbing herself or idly fondling her crotch in public like so many uncouth male monkeys do... :laugh:

You guys love to touch that thing. It's like you are checking every so often to see it it's still there... What's the deal with that,...afraid someone will steal it?... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 7th, 2021, 12:11 pm
Odinson wrote: October 6th, 2021, 6:32 pm

It aint yucky.

I do NOT obsess over my "sexual assets"... :laugh:

Even back when I had some "sexual assets", I still didn't obsess over them. Most women don't...

Unlike men, we don't get aroused every time the wind blows and you will never see a woman grabbing herself or idly fondling her crotch in public like so many uncouth male monkeys do... :laugh:

You guys love to touch that thing. It's like you are checking every so often to see it it's still there... What's the deal with that,...afraid someone will steal it?... :laugh:
Yeah you women do.
You cant even go to the gym without wearing see through yoga pants and are crammed into your butt crack. :laugh:

Its not the wind that arouses us, its the women who wear see through yoga pants and white thongs. :laugh:

There is a billion dollar industry built around you women obsessing over your "sexual assets".

We might scratch the dick because arousal causes a pulsating feeling in the cock.. :laugh:
And a lot of times it needs re-adjusting.

Women do get aroused in public but I suspect there is no pulsating feeling in the crotch. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 7th, 2021, 12:11 pm grabbing herself or idly fondling her crotch in public like so many uncouth male monkeys do... :laugh:
What kind of men do you hang around? True gents like me don't "idly fondle their crotch" in public. It really is true that America is degenerate and uncouth! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:04 pm

Yeah you women do.
You cant even go to the gym without wearing see through yoga pants and are crammed into your butt crack. :laugh:

Its not the wind that arouses us, its the women who wear see through yoga pants and white thongs. :laugh:

There is a billion dollar industry built around you women obsessing over your "sexual assets".

We might scratch the dick because arousal causes a pulsating feeling in the cock.. :laugh:

Women do get aroused in public but I suspect there is no pulsating feeling in the crotch. :teehe:
Bullshit, I don't wear see through yoga pants. I don't know any women that do. Apparently you like trash. Trash wears shit like that.

Yeah readjusting the package seems like a national pastime for some of you apes. It's disgusting.

Women generally do not get aroused in public. We are not nearly as sexually stimulated in a visual way like men .You only think we do because of your innate male narcissism.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 8th, 2021, 7:34 am

Yeah you women do.

Bullshit, I don't wear see through yoga pants. I don't know any women that do. Apparently you like trash. Trash wears shit like that.

Yeah readjusting the package seems like a national pastime for some of you apes. It's disgusting.

Women generally do not get aroused in public. We are not nearly as sexually stimulated in a visual way like men .You only think we do because of your innate male narcissism.... :laugh:
A lot of your sisters do... Its either see through or too damn tight. :teehe:

May I remind you that your swimming suit doesnt need to be made of strings... That onesie swimsuit is also an option. :teehe:

Women do public flashing a lot more than males do... You have a problem with keeping your package inside your clothes.
Nipples showing, camel toe, no panties etc.

Teasing cocks is the national pastime of the woman folk. :laugh:

Yes you are... Your requirements for a partner are very visual.
And you do get aroused by the silliest things.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 8th, 2021, 8:47 am

Yeah you women do.

May I remind you that your swimming suit doesnt need to be made of strings... That onesie swimsuit is also an option. :teehe:

Women do public flashing a lot more than males do... You have a problem with keeping your package inside your clothes.

As I have said probably dozens of times on these forums..."What you know about women; ain't a lot". :laugh:

You seem to have this trashy, pole dancer, image of women stuck in that huge furry head of yours.... It's no surprise either... Living in a frozen cave 9 months out of the year leaves a perv like you with waaaay too much time to fantasize and it's understandable if the fantasy starts to spill over into reality. It's also dangerous as it can lead to other more sick misogynistic fantasies like rape, bondage and other forms of sexual abuse.

It's probably why you like fat chicks as well... You see them as being able to withstand the abuse better than the more delicate skinny girls and you may even see them as deserving of the abuse... After all, the conventional, low brow, male, wisdom suggests "if they don't respect their own bodies; why should I?"... Think that's harsh??? Well a lot and I mean A LOT of guys look at us that way. We are seen as just low lying fruit. You probably do too but just don't realize it yet.

Like a lot of FAs, you deny that you have this misogynistic attitude by thinking that you are being nice or compassionate toward the fat girl and she should be grateful. You can claim whatever you want but I have yet to meet one single so called FA, Chubby Chaser, or whatever they call themselves these days, that didn't turn out to be completely full of shit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: October 7th, 2021, 7:53 pm
Renee wrote: October 7th, 2021, 12:11 pm grabbing herself or idly fondling her crotch in public like so many uncouth male monkeys do... :laugh:
What kind of men do you hang around? True gents like me don't "idly fondle their crotch" in public. It really is true that America is degenerate and uncouth! :laugh:
I don't see a lot of that Mel when I'm out, I find it disgusting.
I saw more of it in the 80s-90s than now, you can thank Michel Jackson for a lot of that.

In my opinion maybe those guys need to wash the nasty thing, it's gotta be nasty down there to grab at them so much.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 8th, 2021, 10:56 am
Odinson wrote: October 8th, 2021, 8:47 am

Yeah you women do.

As I have said probably dozens of times on these forums..."What you know about women; ain't a lot". :laugh:

You seem to have this trashy, pole dancer, image of women stuck in that huge furry head of yours.... It's no surprise either... Living in a frozen cave 9 months out of the year leaves a perv like you with waaaay too much time to fantasize and it's understandable if the fantasy starts to spill over into reality. It's also dangerous as it can lead to other more sick misogynistic fantasies like rape, bondage and other forms of sexual abuse.

It's probably why you like fat chicks as well... You see them as being able to withstand the abuse better than the more delicate skinny girls and you may even see them as deserving of the abuse... After all, the conventional, low brow, male, wisdom suggests "if they don't respect their own bodies; why should I?"... Think that's harsh??? Well a lot and I mean A LOT of guys look at us that way. We are seen as just low lying fruit. You probably do too but just don't realize it yet.

Like a lot of FAs, you deny that you have this misogynistic attitude by thinking that you are being nice or compassionate toward the fat girl and she should be grateful. You can claim whatever you want but I have yet to meet one single so called FA, Chubby Chaser, or whatever they call themselves these days, that didn't turn out to be completely full of shit.
Just saying that women like being sexually provocative in public.
You yourself said that Southern-European women arent wearing a lot of clothes. :laugh:
Makes you the "flashers". :laugh:

I´m not abusive and I dont expect gratitude from the fat girls... I just comment what I see. :teehe: :teehe:

I do not wish to mentally or physically harm my fat girlfriend.
I want to treat her really good. :teehe:

Do the regular relationship stuff. :wink: