For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

I've been going through some old and new pics of me and the weight loss is absolutely shocking... I'm tempted to post a few but it would probably ruin Odi for life. I just can't have that on my conscience... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 1:04 pm I've been going through some old and new pics of me and the weight loss is absolutely shocking... I'm tempted to post a few but it would probably ruin Odi for life. I just can't have that on my conscience... :laugh:
Come on, post pics. :yum2:

You are very sexy woman. :wub:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 2:28 pm
Renee wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 1:04 pm I've been going through some old and new pics of me and the weight loss is absolutely shocking... I'm tempted to post a few but it would probably ruin Odi for life. I just can't have that on my conscience... :laugh:
Come on, post pics. :yum2:

You are very sexy woman. :wub:
Sure, right after you post a pic of yourself...Then maybe I'll think about it.

And don't think you can get away with posting a dick pic.... I'm not interested in worms. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 10:21 am
Odinson wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 4:03 pm
Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am :bored: Jungle fever on display again.
Men dont get jungle fever.

Just the regular fever towards women. :teehe:
Bullshit, don't try to church it up... Lilly white boys like you who chase the dark meat have "Jungle Fever".

Jungle Fever

"When a non-black person is atracted sexually to black people. Originally it was used for when a white woman dates black men, but now it could refer to a white man who thinks black women are hot and wants to date them."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... le%20fever

Hey it could have been worse... I could have gone all Stormfront on your ass amd called you a "race traitor".... :laugh:
Jungle fever is when a white bitch has a heat towards negroes... Ends up with a black baby and HIV. :laugh:
Usually has sex with a lot of negroes... One negro gets jealous and sends her beastiality ass to meet her maker. :teehe:

The blackness is the main point of attraction... Nothing else matters.

I merely like Lizzos beauty. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 3:22 pm

Bullshit, don't try to church it up... Lilly white boys like you who chase the dark meat have "Jungle Fever".

Jungle Fever

"When a non-black person is atracted sexually to black people. Originally it was used for when a white woman dates black men, but now it could refer to a white man who thinks black women are hot and wants to date them."

Hey it could have been worse... I could have gone all Stormfront on your ass amd called you a "race traitor".... :laugh:
Jungle fever is when a white bitch has a heat towards negroes... Ends up with a black baby and HIV. :laugh:
Usually has sex with a lot of negroes... One negro gets jealous and sends her beastiality ass to meet her maker. :teehe:

Wrong.... It goes both ways... READ the definition.

And you are being too general. The blackness is the main focus but it doesn't mean that all blacks are objects of desire. Just like you have a thing for fat women but do you like ALL fat women? I'm guessing probably not.

Lizzo is a pig. Her skin color has nothing to do with the fact that she is loud, pushy and crass. She projects an image of a typical low rent, ghetto sista.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 3:54 pm

Jungle Fever

And you are being too general. The blackness is the main focus but it doesn't mean that all blacks are objects of desire. Just like you have a thing for fat women but do you like ALL fat women? I'm guessing probably not.

Lizzo is a pig. Her skin color has nothing to do with the fact that she is loud, pushy and crass. She projects an image of a typical low rent, ghetto sista.
I think you know that Becky doesnt care about trivial things while she is in heat... It just has to be black... HIV infested black hobo will do. :laugh:

Thats jungle fever... The obsessive fixation on the skincolor and the negative racial stereotypes that accompany it.

The negative racial stereotypes turn you on.

Its the same thing with guys and Asian girls... They see them as less than human submissive sex-slaves... Yellow fever.
The girl has to be Asian.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 5:19 pm

Jungle Fever

I think you know that Becky doesnt care about trivial things while she is in heat... It just has to be black... HIV infested black hobo will do. :laugh:

Thats jungle fever... The obsessive fixation on the skincolor and the negative racial stereotypes that accompany it.

Like I ways said.... What you know about women ain't much. It's not exactly hard to see why you are single... :laugh:

But then again a skunk ape can't afford to be picky.

BTW, where is your pic... I need a good laugh this morning. "Come on man", what are you chicken shit?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 8:32 pm

Jungle Fever

Like I ways said.... What you know about women ain't much. It's not exactly hard to see why you are single... :laugh:

BTW, where is your pic... I need a good laugh this morning. "Come on man", what are you chicken shit?
Well... Educate me. :laugh:

I dont need laughs... I need pics of your beautiful self. :wub:

I´m slightly more sober, tidier version of the pic I posted years ago. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 24th, 2022, 3:44 pm

Jungle Fever

I don't remember that pic because I don't think I paid much attention to it. I don't even remember what forum it was posted on.... :laugh:

No pics of you, no chance in seeing pics of me..
"Quid pro quo"... just like our piece of shit corpse of a president.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 24th, 2022, 6:02 pm
Odinson wrote: March 24th, 2022, 3:44 pm

Jungle Fever

I don't remember that pic because I don't think I paid much attention to it. I don't even remember what forum it was posted on.... :laugh:

He probably thinks the weapons are for fighting against Iran. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 25th, 2022, 6:20 pm

A good day for that old, decrepit, criminal bastard is waking up knowing which shoe goes on what foot... :kez:

But that doesn't change my stance on pics.

No pics for YOU.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 28th, 2022, 12:28 pm

A good day for that old, decrepit, criminal bastard is waking up knowing which shoe goes on what foot... :kez:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 28th, 2022, 2:49 pm

Aw come on, don't be so distrustful.... :ummm: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 1:05 pm

I have reason to be.

The next thing you will ask me is 2000 dollars so that you can send me 50 kilos of gold. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 3:22 pm

I have reason to be.

The next thing you will ask me is 2000 dollars so that you can send me 50 kilos of gold. :teehe:
Noooo.. How sleazy do you think I am????. :o

Just so you know, I was going to ask you for only a 1000 dollars in exchange for an autographed pic of me topless...

Oh well, that ship sailed....Your loss.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 3:36 pm

I have reason to be.

Just so you know, I was going to ask you for only a 1000 dollars in exchange for an autographed pic of me topless...

1000 dollars for a topless pic!?

I could fuck half the whores in Estonia for that. :teehe:

In here its like... If I pay 50 bucks for your dinner, you better spread those legs girl. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to business. :teehe: :wub:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 4:35 pm
Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 3:36 pm

I have reason to be.

1000 dollars for a topless pic!?

I could fuck half the whores in Estonia for that. :teehe:

In here its like... If I pay 50 bucks for your dinner, you better spread those legs girl. :laugh:
Prices must have gone up especially when there is like what; 50 fuckable women total in Estonia and Lithuania combined?.... :laugh:

So my boobs aren't worth seeing for a $1000... Good then stop humping my leg for pics.... :cool:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 6:58 pm Back to business. :teehe: :wub:

The business of jungle fever.... :kez:

Someone should make a jab for that disease... You could be the beta test group.... :laugh:

BTW, that pic makes her thighs look like 100 pounds of cottage cheese stuffed in a brown bag.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 30th, 2022, 11:25 am
Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 6:58 pm Back to business. :teehe: :wub:

The business of jungle fever.... :kez:

Someone should make a jab for that disease... You could be the beta test group.... :laugh:

BTW, that pic makes her thighs look like 100 pounds of cottage cheese stuffed in a brown bag.
Jungle fever:

"A terrible syndrome that has afflicted many caucasian women. They have some type of unfinished business with their fathers which makes them crave the black man's meat stick. This typically results in the eventual death of the subject. Size really does matter to these overweight, stringy haired sugar mamas. They generally work in Human Resource type jobs."

:laugh:

You gotta admit that Lizzo is a good looking gal. :teehe: