For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2021, 11:18 am
Berry Sweet wrote: December 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm I wish overweight people would stop trying to ride horses...it's just pure torture for the horse.
Clarify "overweight"....But before you do remember...A 200lb woman is considered overweight but she weighs the same as a 200 pound guy who is considered a normal weight...How is that different for a horse?
John Wayne was big for the horses a lot of time, and also a lot in the old westerns.
People like those should be on Clydesdale.

I got to ride a horse when I was a kid, it bolted, and took off toward the wood line.
Someone finally caught the horse, and I got off it, but I don't think it even knew I was there.
I'm thinking I was about four years old, I was a big kid, but shouldn't have been on a big horse like that alone.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2021, 2:18 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: December 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm I wish overweight people would stop trying to ride horses...it's just pure torture for the horse.
Clarify "overweight"....But before you do remember...A 200lb woman is considered overweight but she weighs the same as a 200 pound guy who is considered a normal weight...How is that different for a horse?
John Wayne was big for the horses a lot of time, and also a lot in the old westerns.

I got to ride a horse when I was a kid, it bolted, and took off toward the wood line.
Someone finally caught the horse, and I got off it, but I don't think it even knew I was there.
I'm thinking I was about four years old, I was a big kid, but shouldn't have been on a big horse like that alone.
Horses and other pack animals can handle a lot more weight that you know with no detrimental affects. I've ridden many times (fat and thin) and any saddle horse I have ridden was always more than capable of bearing my weight. I think years ago I wrote about my first real experience on a horse right here. It was pretty funny as I recall and I was pretty fucking heavy then too. Two cowboys had to lift my big butt onto the horse... :laugh: The horse had no problem carrying my fat ass around for an afternoon.

The average trail riding horse can carry anywhere from 15 to 30% of it's body weight comfortably, depending on the age and physical condition of the horse.. The average healthy trail riding horse weighs in at 1200lbs or more. That means it can carry up to 360lbs (saddle and rider) comfortably without getting stressed. That's one English saddle and one fat chick.

Big, fat, hairy, skunk apes need not apply. Their odor alone will cause a horse to panic... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 30th, 2020, 10:47 pm
Renee wrote: December 30th, 2020, 11:14 am
Odinson wrote: December 29th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Renee wrote: December 29th, 2020, 11:51 am
Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 4:32 pm The weightloss surgery drops the weight too quickly.

Heart and veins cant keep up with the better mobility.

There are ways to force the weight go down more naturally.

At least thats why I think they die after the surgery.
Oh course there are ways...It's called put the fork down and STOP EATING.... :laugh:

That's pretty much what I did...It's amazing how that shit works... :laugh:
Not eating is very bad too.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper.

Eat slowly and eat less.
I don't care how slow you eat,...that's 4 fucken meals a day...and don't try to give me this bullshit that they are small meals.

No wonder you are 300lbs plus.... :laugh:

When I say "stop eating", I mean stop eating to the point of gluttony because that is what these really huge people do...As in cases where these enormous people can't even stand up...they have enablers bringing them food and in some cases stuffing it in the fatty for their own weird emotional or even sexual satisfaction.
Oatmeal/porridge/egg sandwich for breakfast, two pieces of bread for lunch, proper dinner, raw broccoli + cashew nuts for supper.

:laugh:

I like chewing on raw vegetables... Even potatoes.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper... Personal trainers plan your diet to have 4 meals per day.

You need to learn the proper rhythm and you stay fit forever.

I´ve always wondered about the assholes who keep supplying these fat people... They are feeding him/her to his/her death.
They could easily make the diet lighter.
No offense but most so called "personal trainers" are full of shit. Most have no real degree in medicine or anatomy or biology. Most a just glorified gym bunnies that have the ability to market themselves. The only qualifications most of them have is a six week certificate course and a pair of gym shorts... :laugh:

Three sensible, balanced meals, a day is all most people need to get the proper nutrients you need to be healthy.

Breakfast...4 ounces of plain yogurt, a table spoon of chia seeds, fresh blue berries or raspberries mixed in.

Lunch...Tofu turkey, wild rice, some sliced avocado, celery or cucumber or green beans.

Dinner... fresh fish, or boneless chicken breast roasted root vegetables, carrots, potatoes, turnips, radishes, etc. Fresh fruit for desert.

No junk food, no fast food...no chocolate...strict limits on bread and wheat gluten.

Milk or H&H in my coffee.

That's a pretty average day for me.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2021, 2:18 pm

Horses and other pack animals can handle a lot more weight that you know with no detrimental affects. I've ridden many times (fat and thin) and any saddle horse I have ridden was always more than capable of bearing my weight. I think years ago I wrote about my first real experience on a horse right here. It was pretty funny as I recall and I was pretty fucking heavy then too. Two cowboys had to lift my big butt onto the horse... :laugh: The horse had no problem carrying my fat ass around for an afternoon.

The average trail riding horse can carry anywhere from 15 to 30% of it's body weight comfortably, depending on the age and physical condition of the horse.. The average healthy trail riding horse weighs in at 1200lbs or more. That means it can carry up to 360lbs (saddle and rider) comfortably without getting stressed. That's one English saddle and one fat chick.

Big, fat, hairy, skunk apes need not apply. Their odor alone will cause a horse to panic... :laugh:
When you are built like a table you can hold a lot, but they break down still in the long run.
The old saying "don't work a horse to death because it will" comes to mind.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2021, 3:22 pm
Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 4:32 pm The weightloss surgery drops the weight too quickly.

Oh course there are ways...It's called put the fork down and STOP EATING.... :laugh:

Eat slowly and eat less.
I don't care how slow you eat,...that's 4 fucken meals a day...and don't try to give me this bullshit that they are small meals.

When I say "stop eating", I mean stop eating to the point of gluttony because that is what these really huge people do...As in cases where these enormous people can't even stand up...they have enablers bringing them food and in some cases stuffing it in the fatty for their own weird emotional or even sexual satisfaction.
Oatmeal/porridge/egg sandwich for breakfast, two pieces of bread for lunch, proper dinner, raw broccoli + cashew nuts for supper.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper... Personal trainers plan your diet to have 4 meals per day.

I´ve always wondered about the assholes who keep supplying these fat people... They are feeding him/her to his/her death.
No offense but most so called "personal trainers" are full of shit. Most have no real degree in medicine or anatomy or biology. Most a just glorified gym bunnies that have the ability to market themselves. The only qualifications most of them have is a six week certificate course and a pair of gym shorts... :laugh:

Three sensible, balanced meals, a day is all most people need to get the proper nutrients you need to be healthy.

Breakfast...4 ounces of plain yogurt, a table spoon of chia seeds, fresh blue berries or raspberries mixed in.

Lunch...Tofu turkey, wild rice, some sliced avocado, celery or cucumber or green beans.

Dinner... fresh fish, or boneless chicken breast roasted root vegetables, carrots, potatoes, turnips, radishes, etc. Fresh fruit for desert.

No junk food, no fast food...no chocolate...strict limits on bread and wheat gluten.

Some of them know their business.

It really depends on what you eat but the idea is to keep your energy up throughout the day.

If you skip breakfast or lunch, you notice a drop in energy levels at the workplace.

The "supper" is just a little bite incase you feel hungry before going to sleep.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2021, 7:41 am

Eat slowly and eat less.

It really depends on what you eat but the idea is to keep your energy up throughout the day.

If you skip breakfast or lunch, you notice a drop in energy levels at the workplace.

The "supper" is just a little bite incase you feel hungry before going to sleep.
Granted, some personal trainers know what they are doing but they are few and far between...Most of them got into the business because they didn’t want to get a real job.

You really shouldn't eat before you sleep. There should be at least a two hour span between eating and sleeping. Laying down with food in your belly is not good for digestion and promotes weight gain.

Achieving steady energy levels throughout the day is not hard...What is hard is achieving proper nutrition levels. Most anything will give you energy but a lot of the traditional western diet is made up of empty carbs that provide fast energy but almost zero nutritional value.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:02 am
Odinson wrote: January 5th, 2021, 7:41 am

Eat slowly and eat less.

Granted, some personal trainers know what they are doing but they are few and far between...Most of them got into the business because they didn’t want to get a real job.

You really shouldn't eat before you sleep. There should be at least a two hour span between eating and sleeping. Laying down with food in your belly is not good for digestion and promotes weight gain.

Achieving steady energy levels throughout the day is not hard...What is hard is achieving proper nutrition levels. Most anything will give you energy but a lot of the traditional western diet is made up of empty carbs that provide fast energy but almost zero nutritional value.
Personal trainer is another shit-job that attracts losers... Like being a nurse in some senior facility.

But a lot of the personal trainers at my gym are bodybuilders and fitness dudes/gals... And it shows.
Even if you dont have any formal education, you are bound to learn the art over the years.

Eating a full meal or something that gives you energy right before you go to sleep, is bad for the heart.

The feeling of hunger aint good for sleep.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Chicken soup...

Perfect for cold days like this one. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 13th, 2021, 8:04 am Chicken soup...

Yeah but I'm pretty sure your kind of chicken soup has feathers in it.... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 18th, 2021, 2:16 pm
Odinson wrote: January 13th, 2021, 8:04 am Chicken soup...

Yeah but I'm pretty sure your kind of chicken soup has feathers in it.... :kez:
Most of the nutrients are in the feathers.

Didnt you know that... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of fatties, I had one the other day flirting with me, she was quite pretty, and nice.
The thing is though, she had this sow of a daughter with her, she was a nasty, and repulsive low class piece of crap.
The mother which was flirting i would date if I wanted to pursue that, but knowing she had that daughter I would not.
the mother was a grade school teacher, and super nice, not sure how she ended up with such a nasty daughter unless she is one of those mothers that are just friends with the kids.

So, whats with this feathers in my soup :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2021, 9:22 pm Speaking of fatties, I had one the other day flirting with me, she was quite pretty, and nice.
The thing is though, she had this sow of a daughter with her, she was a nasty, and repulsive low class piece of crap.
The mother which was flirting i would date if I wanted to pursue that, but knowing she had that daughter I would not.
the mother was a grade school teacher, and super nice, not sure how she ended up with such a nasty daughter unless she is one of those mothers that are just friends with the kids.

So, whats with this feathers in my soup :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
That's a shame, unfortunately sometimes kids fall in with the wrong type of crowd and end up emulating them no matter what you do as a parent...You just have to hope that you have instilled enough moral values in your child so that they eventually grow out of being a social wreck.

On the other hand, since the fatty in question was a "grade school teacher" it would not surprise me if she leaned left in her social values. I don't want to sound too bigoted but left leaning parents tend to produce children of questionable moral character...This whole concept of letting the kid express themselves in unhealthy ways such as gender assignment, a disrespectful attitude toward others, cheap tattoos, body piercings, little or no social boundries and unrestrained access to the internet does not often work out well. I've seen it among many of my 4 daughter's peers. Liberals make disconnected, lazy, permissive parents and their kids suffer for it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The mother was your typical middle class, and pretty nice, and dressed well.
The daughter was pure low class scum, and you could tell she didn't like mom flirting with me :teehe:
I'm guessing she was about 18 which wouldn't have helped in any kind of relationship with mom.

Any how I'm not really looking for a relationship, I'm not in good shape, and really don't need to put my issues on anyone like that.
Not that I'm not interested though.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 3:01 am The mother was your typical middle class, and pretty nice, and dressed well.
The daughter was pure low class scum, and you could tell she didn't like mom flirting with me :teehe:
I'm guessing she was about 18 which wouldn't have helped in any kind of relationship with mom.

Any how I'm not really looking for a relationship, I'm not in good shape, and really don't need to put my issues on anyone like that.
Not that I'm not interested though.
Who said anything about a relationship?....I just think it would do you some good if you got laid .... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really am not that desperate, anyway people like her wont let go, and I''m not into being harassed.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:19 pm I really am not that desperate, anyway people like her wont let go, and I''m not into being harassed.
How do you know she wouldn't let go?... Maybe she was just looking to get laid? Some women do do that, you know.

Maybe she has a history of being a "lewd woman" (sorry, I watched True Grit the other day).. :laugh:

Maybe that's why her daughter was pissed?...Maybe mom's a big fat hoe... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Let me tell you something about one-night-stands... Dont give her your real name or your phone number.

When something sounds too good to be true, it probably is bad.

Cocaine, candy, bacon, alcohol and having sex with no strings attached.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey bacon is good stuff, and some candy also. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:19 pm I really am not that desperate, anyway people like her wont let go, and I''m not into being harassed.
How do you know she wouldn't let go?... Maybe she was just looking to get laid? Some women do do that, you know.

Maybe she has a history of being a "lewd woman" (sorry, I watched True Grit the other day).. :laugh:

Maybe that's why her daughter was pissed?...Maybe mom's a big fat hoe... :laugh:
I can read people pretty good, shes looking for an attachment.
The daughter wont let that happen though, I have dwelt with that before, and I suggest more people look past the sex in a relationship so they can see more.
Honestly I don't need a relationship, so much less stress without one, and still I wouldn't want to put my issues on someone who cares like that.