For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Your hard Mel, and I know all that, but I hope it's not that bad yet, and she has time.
My thoughts are with her, I hate to here that even though I thought I knew that :think: forgetful a lot here.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Ya, life can certainly be unfair. Basically she's slowly morphing into a big adult baby, complete with horribly offensive smells and sounds coming from her diaper.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We all get old unless we die early, someone will be changing us like that.
I hope never to be like that, Ill likely explode before that with my blood pressure.
I really hate that for her, it's nothing to look forward to becoming, especially if you are not old.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 11th, 2021, 8:28 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 11th, 2021, 11:06 am I never got to know her except for what she posted, she annoyed me quite a bit, but she was one of the more intelligent posters.
That's because the real problem with the Real Woman was that she was extremely left wing. I'm surprised her and Renee even got along, but that could be because they're both female.

Unfortunately Canada is full of lefties like the Real Woman.
We got along because she really wasn't "extremely left wing". Yes she was left of center like most Canadians but she wasn't left wing to the extreme. If you think RW was "extreme" then you really have no clue what leftist extremism actually is or looks like.

I got along with her because she WASN'T an extremist and she was intelligent enough to be able to see both sides of an issue. We had mutual respect for each other because we could debate intelligently and in a spirited manner without having a discussion degenerate into name calling. She was smart and quick witted, and a worthy opponent. I considered her a friend which is a very rare thing for me to do on these forums.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 11th, 2021, 9:47 pm Ya, life can certainly be unfair. Basically she's slowly morphing into a big adult baby, complete with horribly offensive smells and sounds coming from her diaper.
You seem to be enjoying the idea of RW's physical degeneration... Given your own penchant for shitting yourself, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Just remember your own physical condition is on the fast track to failure due to your alcoholism, so I wouldn't be reveling in another's physical misfortune if I were you.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's what i liked about her, she would have a good conversation without the name calling, and running off thing.
Just because you argue doesn't mean you have to be nasty like Renee says.
What annoyed me was not her views as much as not backing off when she was wrong sometimes.
It's just picking at the subject about her, or how I thought, but I did enjoy the time online with her unlike many who where spewing ignorantly, or just being nasty about a subject.
There was many who really got on my nerves much worse, and I hope i did them since I didn't care sometimes. :evil:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:01 pm You seem to be enjoying the idea of RW's physical degeneration... Given your own penchant for shitting yourself, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Just remember your own physical condition is on the fast track to failure due to your alcoholism, so I wouldn't be reveling in another's physical misfortune if I were you.
You shouldn't talk, as you're worse than me! Don't pretend that your shit don't stink!
Mel Gibson

But in all seriousness, since the Real Woman has completely left the forum worlds as far as I know, all we can do is remember who she was, and not what she's morphing into...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Best sometimes don't you think, we all go at some point.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If I´m doomed to take care of my MS diseased, wheel chair bound wife... And she cheats on me like RW does to her husband.

Just taking out the trash. :wink:

Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2021, 2:59 pm If I´m doomed to take care of my MS diseased, wheel chair bound wife... And she cheats on me like RW does to her husband.
Oddly enough, she was E-cheating on her husband with a certain Australian cop. Some told her to stop it, but she wouldn't listen. It didn't end well.

I have no doubt her real husband eventually put his foot down and told her to stop it. Some may not know this, but her real husband would occasionally post on the forums also.
Mel Gibson

At least one time he had to get her checked in for a brief stay at the hospital's psyche ward also. She's more fucked up than she let's on. This is often the case with lefties.

I bet there'll be a divorce as soon as the kids are out of the house...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Real Woman had a thread titled “would you date a girl with MS?” I posted I personally only date girls with PMS.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 12th, 2021, 2:59 pm If I´m doomed to take care of my MS diseased, wheel chair bound wife... And she cheats on me like RW does to her husband.

It would be a neat trick trying to drop someone out of your single story mud cave.... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: September 12th, 2021, 5:07 pm Real Woman had a thread titled “would you date a girl with MS?” I posted I personally only date girls with PMS.
She loved to E-slut around the forums. Unfortunately her taste in E-men left much to be desired...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 12th, 2021, 5:17 pm

It would be a neat trick trying to drop someone out of your single story mud cave.... :laugh:
This then.. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 12th, 2021, 5:07 pm Real Woman had a thread titled “would you date a girl with MS?” I posted I personally only date girls with PMS.
It depends on the girl.

A disloyal "I was a slut in school" doesnt rank high on the list. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 12th, 2021, 5:22 pm
She loved to E-slut around the forums. Unfortunately her taste in E-men left much to be desired...
Agreed, her taste in men was fucked up... But to be honest, the individual she got involved with was a master manipulator. RW wasn't the first women that old rock spider tried to screw up. He could be very charming in private convo and if you weren't careful and if you were emotionally needy, he could suck you in and mind fuck the shit out of you. He tried it on occasion with me but I am no one to screw with that way... I knew what he was from the moment he showed up on Van. Unfortunately RW wasn't blessed with the kind of foresight or judge of character need to fend him off.

Fortunately she did eventually see him for what he is but it took a lot of urging and convincing from forum friends that she respected. In fact to this day there are still people on other forums that think he walks on water. You know this.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 12th, 2021, 3:15 pm
Oddly enough, she was E-cheating on her husband with a certain Australian cop. Some told her to stop it, but she wouldn't listen. It didn't end well.

I have no doubt her real husband eventually put his foot down and told her to stop it. Some may not know this, but her real husband would occasionally post on the forums also.
I dont like that E-cheating thing.

It just shows that she craves for attention from men other than her husband.

That kind of shit wont end well.
Mel Gibson

I found a pic of her on the net. She's kinda funny looking and appears to be wearing a dress made from a tablecloth.