For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am Yeah, mean funny is the term :teehe:
Notice no sharks, or fish around, she ate them all. :teehe: fear the Great White.
Yeah, the great white whale.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well glad you got back down, that's really impressive, and credit for keeping it down.
I know a few who lost it, and kept it down, it's not easy for them sometimes.

i was a fat little kid also, always had a milk bottle.
You really never loose that baby fat, the cells are pretty much part of you unlike the ones you gain later in life.
I got the fat cheeks, neck, and belly fat real easy.
The funny part now is the smaller arms, and legs.

My clone of a cousin that is a year older than I am, he weighs in around 350-400 pounds, I likely would look like that also if I ate the same stuff.
Genetics is a lot of it, but food is also, and activates as you know.
I'm wanting to find a way to loose maybe 10 pounds, I gained it back after surgery.
The cookies, and milk don't help me any, but they are pretty good late night when you don't want to cook something. :blush:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 11:40 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am Yeah, mean funny is the term :teehe:
Notice no sharks, or fish around, she ate them all. :teehe: fear the Great White.
Yeah, the great white whale.... :laugh:
Where is Captain Ahab when you need him, or Captain Sasquatch Odi.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:43 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:21 pm I found you a place to hang out Odi, and wow by the dozen. :teehe:

Sounds like a Weight Watchers meeting... :laugh:

Did you know that it's a thing now for delusional fat chicks to blame Weight Watchers and other diet groups for their eating disorders. Talk about the atrocious abdication of personal responsibility.... It doesn't get any more blatant than that... :think:

Being that I'm a fat bitch or some would say former fat bitch, I say this with all humility and all due respect but fat bitches need to own the fact that they are fat... and that's okay. Don't blame the size of your ass on things that YOU have control over. That just makes you look foolish.
Renee!

Women have been blaming themselves for everything for centuries!

Its TIME to blame men!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Woman's fault for sure :teehe:
We can't help ourselves.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 7th, 2023, 12:37 pm The Woman's fault for sure :teehe:
We can't help ourselves.

:laugh: The truth is, most men would eat a turd if it was given to them by a naked woman... Men are pigs.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 3:34 pm
Renee wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:43 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:21 pm I found you a place to hang out Odi, and wow by the dozen. :teehe:

Sounds like a Weight Watchers meeting... :laugh:

Did you know that it's a thing now for delusional fat chicks to blame Weight Watchers and other diet groups for their eating disorders. Talk about the atrocious abdication of personal responsibility.... It doesn't get any more blatant than that... :think:

Being that I'm a fat bitch or some would say former fat bitch, I say this with all humility and all due respect but fat bitches need to own the fact that they are fat... and that's okay. Don't blame the size of your ass on things that YOU have control over. That just makes you look foolish.
Renee!

Women have been blaming themselves for everything for centuries!

Its TIME to blame men!
It's time to stop blaming and start owning. Only then can we begin to fix the problems of this world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 8th, 2023, 2:47 pm
We can't help ourselves.

:laugh: The truth is, most men would eat a turd if it was given to them by a naked woman... Men are pigs.
Disgusting but true, I knew ones who did that stuff.
One girl I knew did also, when she started flirting with me I bolted.
Really about everything sexual is dirty, but eating ass is just nasty, maybe I just don't get it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 9th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Renee wrote: June 8th, 2023, 2:47 pm
We can't help ourselves.

Disgusting but true, I knew ones who did that stuff.
One girl I knew did also, when she started flirting with me I bolted.
Really about everything sexual is dirty, but eating ass is just nasty, maybe I just don't get it.
You bet your ass it's true... No pun intended.

Lots of people are into some weird and disgusting shit (also no pun intended) :laugh:

Actually you do get it but in the right way... :thumbsup:

Everyone is entitled to some kind of sexual kink but eating scat is one of the most bizarre and gross things out there. It's so far outside the realm of rationality that I can't even begin to wrap my head around it..... I'm not sure just how many people are truely into it, as in being a practitioner of shit eating, but I would HOPE it's NOT many. Just imagine if one of your relatives was into it, like your grandmother or someone like that, and everytime they saw you they planted a big kiss on your face like grandmother's are want to do... :yuk: :scared: :poo: :laugh:

I'm getting the shakes just thinking about it... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being I had an older bunch or people related to me I would guess none of them where into that nasty stuff.
My grandmother especially, she had 14 kids, and really didn't want anything to do with sex, that was all my grandfathers doing.
I don't even remember her ever giving me a kiss thinking about it.

I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
The girl who knows whats shes doing now, that was years ago last I saw her.
They didn't eat poo, but licking butts isn't far off from it.
To each his own I guess, whatever makes them happy.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm Being I had an older bunch or people related to me I would guess none of them where into that nasty stuff.
My grandmother especially, she had 14 kids, and really didn't want anything to do with sex, that was all my grandfathers doing.

I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Yeah, I don't think there are many people that eat shit. It seemed like Japanese thing when it hit the internet back in the 90s. The Japs are into all kinds of bizarre stuff.

Licking assholes isn't far behind in it's grossness. Although a guy did lick my asshole back in my college days. It startled the hell out of me but I have say it felt kinda good as I recall. I won't let him kiss me after that and sort of ended our relationship :laugh:. I haven't had my asshole licked since. At least not that I know of...

What? TMI?... :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 14th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm Being I had an older bunch or people related to me I would guess none of them where into that nasty stuff.

Yeah, I don't think there are many people that eat shit. It seemed like Japanese thing when it hit the internet back in the 90s. The Japs are into all kinds of bizarre stuff.

Licking assholes isn't far behind in it's grossness. Although a guy did lick my asshole back in my college days. It startled the hell out of me but I have say it felt kinda good as I recall. I won't let him kiss me after that and sort of ended our relationship :laugh:. I haven't had my asshole licked since. At least not that I know of...

I got a boner. :teehe:

Technically the genitalia is used primarily for peeing... But that aint stopping anybody. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dirty also as you point out, but it's not poo.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 14th, 2023, 3:45 pm

Technically the genitalia is used primarily for peeing... But that aint stopping anybody. :teehe:
Unless you have a bladder or urinary tract infection, pee is sterile.... So comparing that to the bacteria filled anal cavity is really not a valid comparison.

You strike me as one of those horny savages that eats ass. How's your breath?... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2023, 9:10 am Dirty also as you point out, but it's not poo.

It might not be poop but do you realize how much fecal bacteria is on the average butt hole? I don't have serious facts or figures on it but I'll bet it's ALOT. More than I would want on my tongue or in my mouth. That's a for sure.... :yuk:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not a butt hole muncher, I don't care how good the girl looks.
I even put both seat, and cover on the toilet so the air stays partly confined instead of floating around high in the air.
I don't even keep my toothbrush out in the bathroom, it gets put away in a kit I have.
Just say no to dinglberries I say. :teehe:

Sasquatch don't mind though, they eat the whole thing anyhow. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 16th, 2023, 12:33 pm

Unless you have a bladder or urinary tract infection, pee is sterile.... So comparing that to the bacteria filled anal cavity is really not a valid comparison.

You strike me as one of those horny savages that eats ass. How's your breath?... :laugh:
I was really horny... She liked teasing me and it had been going for a while.

She wasnt letting me have her.

She said that I can lick her shower fresh ass... So I did.

I´m not sorry. :laugh:

I had laser beams coming out of my eyes, I was so horny. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:27 am
Renee wrote: June 16th, 2023, 12:33 pm

I was really horny... She liked teasing me and it had been going for a while.

She wasnt letting me have her.

She said that I can lick her shower fresh ass... So I did.

I´m not sorry. :laugh:

I had laser beams coming out of my eyes, I was so horny. :laugh:
That's one more trait we can ascribe to the average skunk ape... Shit licking.... :yuk:

Did you lick her butthole before or after you chopped her up and ate her? ... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Imagine jamming your face into another man's hairy, sweaty, shit caked ass crack, just to get a taste of his dirty asshole. It's the stuff nightmares are made of! :yuk:

Homosexuals are into a bunch of perverted and devious sexual practices... They have no shame.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 19th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Imagine jamming your face into another man's hairy, sweaty, shit caked ass crack, just to get a taste of his dirty asshole. It's the stuff nightmares are made of! :yuk:

Homosexuals are into a bunch of perverted and devious sexual practices... They have no shame.

Funny how Mel shows up out of the blue when the discussion turns gay..... What else is new?. :laugh:

Mel... How have you been?