For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

:laugh: I don't hate fat girls, just fearful of them, they fall on me i can't get them off anymore. :unsure:
Hey wait, when did I even try to get them off :woot: thats Odi's job.

For the next caller, a song dedicated to Odi, and his big fetish

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I watched an episode of Autopsy with Dr. Baden, who investigated a case of some fatty whose babies kept dying in their sleep. Mother and everyone else thought it was SIDS initially, but it wasn't... What was happening was Mom was sleeping with the babies, and in the middle of the night her mighty girth and heft was rolling over on top of the babies, smothering them to death.

So yes, all that mass can literally kill you if it rolls on top of you! :o You'll become enveloped in those massive fleshy folds, and there's no hope for escape! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 29th, 2021, 12:39 am I watched an episode of Autopsy with Dr. Baden, who investigated a case of some fatty whose babies kept dying in their sleep. Mother and everyone else thought it was SIDS initially, but it wasn't... What was happening was Mom was sleeping with the babies, and in the middle of the night her mighty girth and heft was rolling over on top of the babies, smothering them to death.

So yes, all that mass can literally kill you if it rolls on top of you! :o You'll become enveloped in those massive fleshy folds, and there's no hope for escape! :laugh:
Bed sharing, as it's called is a no-no for an infant and a mother of ANY size.

The College of Pediatrics has a strong message about bed sharing and it's "DON'T DO IT". The modern western bed is a dangerous place for an infant, especially those under 4 months old. It's too soft and pillows are too large and infants smother silently and easily..It doesn't matter what the mother weighs. Also the risk of SIDS is higher.

I'm not surprised that you do not know this. And I'm also not surprised that you are using some sensationalized TV garbage to express your hate for fat women and or women in general... Emotionally and mentally you're a child and it shows.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 9:32 pm I should start a thread, "For Those Who Hate Fatties". :angry:
Maybe I should start a thread "For Those Who Hate Drunken, Tax Sucking, Welfare Bums"..... :laugh:

Get back to work. You're a disgrace to the white race. Fucking welfare bum living like an injun right off the rez. Drunk on cheap hooch and government money... You should be ashamed of yourself.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to the topic before it was so rudely interupted..... Just sitting around waiting for the Skunk Ape... :laugh:

Tumblr_l_229008027245711.jpg
(233.84 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 3:11 pm Back to the topic before it was so rudely interupted..... Just sitting around waiting for the Skunk Ape... :laugh:

You know your crowd. :wink:

That kind of thing is very appealing to a northern man. :wub:

She is a forest goddess.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 29th, 2021, 3:44 pm
Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 3:11 pm Back to the topic before it was so rudely interupted..... Just sitting around waiting for the Skunk Ape... :laugh:

She is a forest goddess.
I figured you would like it. That pic has you written all over it.

That rock must be rough on her ass.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 4:44 pm

She is a forest goddess.

That rock smells pretty good now. :teehe:

She has to rub her scent on trees and rocks so that I can find her.

Then she plays hard to get and makes me chase her around the woods... Her tits bouncing. :wink: :wub:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Odinson wrote: September 28th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Renee wrote: September 28th, 2021, 10:10 am
Odinson wrote: September 27th, 2021, 4:56 pm The BMI charts are one fit for all.

The latina and Lizzybee are not morbidly obese.

Lizzy is fat but I bet she wont run out of breath too soon.

And the latina is pretty muscular with some fat added onto it.

I dont think they are dying of heart attack any time soon. :teehe:
Exactly and don't let Mel tell you any different. There are varying degrees of health and none of the women you have posted are dangerously unhealthy.

If anyone is in danger of a heart attack it's alky Mel.

Between 2011 and 2015, the leading causes of alcohol-attributable deaths due to chronic conditions in the United States were alcohol-associated liver disease, heart disease and stroke. No doubt it's the same for our neighbors to the north.

Mel needs to stop health shaming these women and worst of all it's glaringly obvious that it's based on his dislike for fat women which is an age old societal phenomenon that needs to go away... He doesn't get that it's okay that not all guys share his taste for skinny, shapeless, injun women... He can claim that his ex was decended from Russian peasants but the photographic evidence he posted, screams POCAHONTAS.... The bitch probably makes a living selling beads and wampum on the side of the road...:laugh:
The morbidly obese people cant visit popeyes without motorized assistance.

But Lizzy, the latina and Alena Ostanova can probably go on a hike... And its because they do have muscle under there.

You dont notice it but heart is pounding while you are drunk and its pounding when you are hung over.
Yep, health is individual and fatness being a health indicator, is kind of a poor benchmark ... We are not talking about 300 or 400 pound women here.

I've been heavier than average all my life. All my life I was told that my body was unacceptable and that I was never going to have a boyfriend or that my weight was a health risk. Everyone including friends and family would say to me "You're such a pretty girl, why don't you lose weight?"... But yet I went to a Pack 10 School on a full athletic scholarship and had to beat guys off with a whip and a chair. I've had 4 childern with no pregnancy complications no matter how obese I was. Granted, I am now thinner than I ever was but I'm still larger than average and considered overweight by BMI calculations AND at age 47, I still manage to run about 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. This despite having ACL surgery 5 years ago.

So fat is not ways as it seems and fatties can be surprisingly healthy. It's pretty much a medical fact that a physically active fat person is almost garrenteed to be healthier than a sedentary thin person. Again we are not talking extremes. Old prejudices die hard and hating on fat people is probably the last "safe" or socially acceptable prejudice.
You can tell by the persons face and overall "energy" if he/she is unhealthy.

A lot of the bodybuilders are a pain in the ass to listen to because they are always out of breath.
They are skipping cardio.
But they consider themselves to be "healthy". :teehe:

Curvy build lassies like yourself have wide child bearing hips and it makes giving birth easier. :teehe:

The skinny chicks have all kinds of problems.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 7:45 am Maybe I should start a thread "For Those Who Hate Drunken, Tax Sucking, Welfare Bums"..... :laugh:

Get back to work. You're a disgrace to the white race. Fucking welfare bum living like an injun right off the rez. Drunk on cheap hooch and government money... You should be ashamed of yourself.
Soon... Getting my truck all ready to go. Unlike Injuns that get welfare for life, my Trudeaubucks will run out here shortly. Gotta admit COVID gave me a nice long vacation! Maybe the Injuns are onto something! Why work, when you can just bum around on the reserve? Easy livin'!
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 29th, 2021, 7:39 am I'm not surprised that you do not know this. And I'm also not surprised that you are using some sensationalized TV garbage to express your hate for fat women and or women in general... Emotionally and mentally you're a child and it shows.
Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate fatties, I just prefer my women more on the thinner side!

I mean, there is one advantage to being morbidly obese, and that's that they can float in the water without any effort, just like a beach ball! I bet if the passengers on the Titanic were all chubsters, there'd only be a fraction of the deaths... They'd bob in the water like a beach ball, and their fat would've insulated them from the cold, like whale blubber. Not sure how they'd get them out of the water though... maybe with a crane?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 29th, 2021, 5:10 pm

She is a forest goddess.

Then she plays hard to get and makes me chase her around the woods... Her tits bouncing. :wink: :wub:
Trees???.. Really???... The bitch would have splinters in her cooch... :laugh:

It's Shelanna the Woods Temptress and Horny the Bear.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 30th, 2021, 7:28 am

She is a forest goddess.

Oh no, just a little tree bark. :teehe:

"horny the bear" thats funny. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 30th, 2021, 4:05 pm

She is a forest goddess.

It comes from a movie..."The Great Outdoors". The line popped into my head because of your "trees" comment... :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 1st, 2021, 12:33 pm
Odinson wrote: September 30th, 2021, 4:05 pm

She is a forest goddess.

It comes from a movie..."The Great Outdoors". The line popped into my head because of your "trees" comment... :laugh:

Reminds of the time when my Ex thought I was a bear.

I was trying to wave to her and she just ran towards the cabin. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, the bear in that movie ? :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is a pretty one, might be a bit small for Odi though.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: Sharon Stone, nah ! Sharon Bolder.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 4th, 2021, 11:56 am :teehe: Sharon Stone, nah ! Sharon Bolder.
Nice big tits. :teehe: