For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: March 15th, 2022, 3:59 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm Here you go Odi, a fine specimen for you :)

I know that girl.... She's a retired model and has been retired for some years now. Shes actually Kato Kaelin's daughter and used to go under the professional name of "Remy Corgan". She used to be part of the Bigcuties network of models and at one time was good friends with my cousin who was also a model under the same web host. I hung out with her and a bunch of other girls in Vegas at a BBWcon back when my cousin was trying to convince me to be an internet model. But I chickened out after one photo shoot.... :laugh:
Great, Odi can fantasize about you, and your friends now on here, can the internet handle all that squatch juice flowing through it :spit:
Interesting friends by the way, must have been fun.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 15th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 3:31 pm Odi as you get older that might be a good thing, might keep the squirrels from running off with them because they are hanging so low. :rofl:
Yeah, steroid abuse prevents "long balls". :laugh:

Long Balls

It is the rare phenomenon in which a person is cursed with an unusually long nut sack which unfortunately more often then not will get caught in the zipper of a pair of jeans and cause excruciating and unbearable pain. This in turn limits ones sexual performance.

"Untreated, Long Balls might result in serious medical emergency. Typically, complications related to Long Balls will arise when the patient suddenly twists his body, momentarily ensnaring the testicles in the fly of underwear which 'acts like a noose'. Scrotal haematoma, or contusion is likely to occur, or 'twisty balls' in laymans terms."

urbandictionary.com

Boy, you guys got a lot of problems with those... things :laugh:
Even though they are in the pants they are still out there for the world just bouncing along, swinging from place to place, girl to girl on occasion.
:think: Do girls even like playing with long stretchy balls, never mind I'm sure there is a fetish for that. :yuk:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:42 pm
Renee wrote: March 15th, 2022, 3:59 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:16 pm Here you go Odi, a fine specimen for you :)

I know that girl.... She's a retired model and has been retired for some years now. Shes actually Kato Kaelin's daughter and used to go under the professional name of "Remy Corgan". She used to be part of the Bigcuties network of models and at one time was good friends with my cousin who was also a model under the same web host. I hung out with her and a bunch of other girls in Vegas at a BBWcon back when my cousin was trying to convince me to be an internet model. But I chickened out after one photo shoot.... :laugh:
Great, Odi can fantasize about you, and your friends now on here, can the internet handle all that squatch juice flowing through it :spit:
Interesting friends by the way, must have been fun.
I'm not too concerned...Odi fantasizes about anything with a hole in it... :laugh:

Well they weren't really friends. They were acquaintances, just people I used to know... In fact I don't even hear from my cousin that often anymore. I probably haven't spoken to her in about 3 months..She's almost 8 years younger than me and since she got married and had some children, she has a completely different life now. I'm not even sure how in touch she is with the BBW modeling scene.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:44 pm
Renee wrote: March 15th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 3:31 pm Odi as you get older that might be a good thing, might keep the squirrels from running off with them because they are hanging so low. :rofl:
Yeah, steroid abuse prevents "long balls". :laugh:

Long Balls

It is the rare phenomenon in which a person is cursed with an unusually long nut sack which unfortunately more often then not will get caught in the zipper of a pair of jeans and cause excruciating and unbearable pain. This in turn limits ones sexual performance.

"Untreated, Long Balls might result in serious medical emergency. Typically, complications related to Long Balls will arise when the patient suddenly twists his body, momentarily ensnaring the testicles in the fly of underwear which 'acts like a noose'. Scrotal haematoma, or contusion is likely to occur, or 'twisty balls' in laymans terms."

urbandictionary.com

Boy, you guys got a lot of problems with those... things :laugh:
Even though they are in the pants they are still out there for the world just bouncing along, swinging from place to place, girl to girl on occasion.
:think: Do girls even like playing with long stretchy balls, never mind I'm sure there is a fetish for that. :yuk:
NOOOOOO! That's just too gross... :yuk:

Those things always smell and the normal ones are funny looking enough without them being stretched or deformed... :down:

No offense... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No Offense taken, and I really don't know why a girl would want a pecker since they are nasty looking in my opinion, but I'm a guy.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 10:24 am No Offense taken, and I really don't know why a girl would want a pecker since they are nasty looking in my opinion, but I'm a guy.
Dicks aren't too bad as long as they are of sufficient length and girth. The little stubby ones are funny looking. Also they are nasty looking if they're uncircumcised.

To be fair, a woman's vagina is not the prettiest critter on the planet either... Genitalia in general is kinda ugly but I guess they weren't made for looks.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here's another one for the Skunk Ape to chew on.

Photo Warp (3).jpg
Photo Warp (3).jpg (45.58 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 16th, 2022, 2:08 pm Here's another one for the Skunk Ape to chew on.

Photo Warp (3).jpg
Wow.. :wub:

:teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 16th, 2022, 1:56 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 10:24 am No Offense taken, and I really don't know why a girl would want a pecker since they are nasty looking in my opinion, but I'm a guy.
Dicks aren't too bad as long as they are of sufficient length and girth. The little stubby ones are funny looking. Also they are nasty looking if they're uncircumcised.

To be fair, a woman's vagina is not the prettiest critter on the planet either... Genitalia in general is kinda ugly but I guess they weren't made for looks.
On the scale of 1 to 100, where 100 is "yes I will cut up my penis to satisfy you"... I´m a 1.

:laugh:

I must say that I dont care about pleasing the woman that much. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And some joker thought it would be funny to put both together, and call it a GeoDuck. :spit:
Yeah both can be quite nasty looking, and as you call them meat curtains those can be the most nasty looking.
Here a lot of people used to call it a patch of guts with hair around it.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:33 pm

On the scale of 1 to 100, where 100 is "yes I will cut up my penis to satisfy you"... I´m a 1.

:woot: :panic: :woot: Hell No !
Not my favorite toy ! :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Presto all blown up :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 7:35 pm

And some joker thought it would be funny to put both together, and call it a GeoDuck. :spit:
Yeah both can be quite nasty looking, and as you call them meat curtains those can be the most nasty looking.

Fat chicks usually don't have "meat curtains", "mud flaps", "roast beef", etc. The plumpness of our mons pubis hides that unsightly stuff. We generally have what is known as a "coin purse" where our netherlands look more like a gentle valley with no nasty stuff hanging out. Odi can probably concur.

Some guys will tell you that a skinny girl's vagina looks like a damn haunted house... :laugh: But I had a boyfriend in college once tell me that I had a "nice, clean, uncomplicated" looking pussy and I have to chalk that up to the fact that I was chubby... :laugh:

Unfortunately when you have a fat mons pubis you run the risk of pronounced "camel toe" which can be embarrassing as Hell. This is especially true if you have big boobs because your view of your lower regions is blocked by your huge mammary glands. There is nothing more unsettling than when you think you look good and then you catch a shot of yourself in a bathroom mirror and THERE it is!!!... You fat vagina is eating your favorite pair of jeans! AND to your knowledge, it's been doing it in front of the whole damn world!!! :o
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 8:16 pm Presto all blown up :teehe:

Fusion Belly Dancing or ATS (American Tribal Style) is a westernized type of belly dancing that takes Egyptian and cabaret style elements and mixes it up in one style of dance. It even has elements of Spanish Flamenco and traditional Indian dance such as Kathak and Odissi... The thing about this type of belly dancing is anyone regardless of weight, height or physical fitness level can do it because it is very low impact. It's also and excellent form of exercise. I did it for years when I was younger. I started learning about it from a group of dancers that used to perform at Renn Faires. I should probably find an instructor and take it up again.

If you know anything about professional belly dancing in it's countries of origin you will know that the so-called "ideal" body type varies from region to region and to some extent from country to country. In the gulf states like Dubai or Lebanon or Saudi Arabia a more western standard of physical beauty is generally more accepted where the girls are thin but shapely. In fact many times skin color trumps body shape. A girl that is too fair skinned is considered unacceptable as is a girl that is too dark...In places like India or Pakistan the lighter the skin on a dancer the better and her body type can be a bit fleshier... In North Africa, especially in Egypt, the acceptable body type is what we here in the west would consider a fat girl.. not obese but fat by most western standards... large across the hips and thighs, full breasts and a bit of a fat stomach, visible bones such as ribs or pelvis is considered ugly....Much like the girl in the video. The physical ability to isolate the movement of parts of the body is generally considered more important than weight.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Don't worry you don't have to cut up your most prized possession.
I'm experienced with a skinning knife I can do it for you. I just need a brick, my skinning knife, some liquid Lysol and a roll of paper towels.... It can't be much different than neutering a hog.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 17th, 2022, 12:22 pm

Don't worry you don't have to cut up your most prized possession.
I'm experienced with a skinning knife I can do it for you. I just need a brick, my skinning knife, some liquid Lysol and a roll of paper towels.... I can't be much different than neutering a hog.... :laugh:
Its traditional to bite the semen cords to neuter the reindeer... Thats why they call us "reindeer biters".

You should use your mouth. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 17th, 2022, 10:54 am

Fat chicks usually don't have "meat curtains", "mud flaps", "roast beef", etc. The plumpness of our mons pubis hides that unsightly stuff. We generally have what is known as a "coin purse" where our netherlands look more like a gentle valley with no nasty stuff hanging out. Odi can probably concur.

Some guys will tell you that a skinny girl's vagina looks like a damn haunted house... :laugh: But I had a boyfriend in college once tell me that I had a "nice, clean, uncomplicated" looking pussy and I have to chalk that up to the fact that I was chubby... :laugh:

Unfortunately when you have a fat mons pubis you run the risk of pronounced "camel toe" which can be embarrassing as Hell. This is especially true if you have big boobs because your view of your lower regions is blocked by your huge mammary glands. There is nothing more unsettling than when you think you look good and then you catch a shot of yourself in a bathroom mirror and THERE it is!!!... You fat vagina is eating your favorite pair of jeans! AND to your knowledge, it's been doing it in front of the whole damn world!!! :o
Fat women dont have that deflated balloon animal look... Or the old gas-station pastry look. :laugh:

Not saying that most skinny women dont have a good looking vagina... But they are more likely to have an ugly looking one. :laugh:

I like camel toes. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 17th, 2022, 11:34 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 8:16 pm Presto all blown up :teehe:

Fusion Belly Dancing or ATS (American Tribal Style) is a westernized type of belly dancing that takes Egyptian and cabaret style elements and mixes it up in one style of dance. It even has elements of Spanish Flamenco and traditional Indian dance such as Kathak and Odissi... The thing about this type of belly dancing is anyone regardless of weight, height or physical fitness level can do it because it is very low impact. It's also and excellent form of exercise. I did it for years when I was younger. I started learning about it from a group of dancers that used to perform at Renn Faires. I should probably find an instructor and take it up again.

If you know anything about professional belly dancing in it's countries of origin you will know that the so-called "ideal" body type varies from region to region and to some extent from country to country. In the gulf states like Dubai or Lebanon or Saudi Arabia a more western standard of physical beauty is generally more accepted where the girls are thin but shapely. In fact many times skin color trumps body shape. A girl that is too fair skinned is considered unacceptable as is a girl that is too dark...In places like India or Pakistan the lighter the skin on a dancer the better and her body type can be a bit fleshier... In North Africa, especially in Egypt, the acceptable body type is what we here in the west would consider a fat girl.. not obese but fat by most western standards... large across the hips and thighs, full breasts and a bit of a fat stomach, visible bones such as ribs or pelvis is considered ugly....Much like the girl in the video. The physical ability to isolate the movement of parts of the body is generally considered more important than weight.
Info i know, but don't need :laugh:
By the way, seen coinslots on skinny woman, and meat curtains that can black out the light from coming in :laugh: :yuk:

The belly dancing, the originals had a belly, not that fat though, and none of that rib stuff either.
Even the middle east had the ones with the belly, not many of those skinny ones till lately.
Personally I like Belly dancing, and a little pudge is not bad at all if they know how to work it.
To much Sinbad, and Hercules as a kid :pardon:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 17th, 2022, 4:51 pm
Renee wrote: March 17th, 2022, 10:54 am

Fat women dont have that deflated balloon animal look... Or the old gas-station pastry look. :laugh:

Not saying that most skinny women dont have a good looking vagina... But they are more likely to have an ugly looking one. :laugh:

I like camel toes. :laugh:
"Gas station pastry"????..... :laugh: That's a new one on me but I know you Europeans can get all kinds of nasty food at gas stations. I remember being in Ireland and the UK as a teen and seeing scotch eggs being sold at gas station vending machines... :yuk:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here's another one for Odi to fap to....

EgHpAWMUYAAEX77.jpg
(250.68 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

Sometimes when I post these pics I feel like I'm contributing to the degeneracy of a sex fiend... :laugh: