For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

I believe you are being misled by soy reports just like how good cigarettes,Florid, and lead was for us all.
The 10-11 times soy use tells me I'm likely right since soy is in about everything now as filler.
I also know you are not just eating soy to loose weight, also age has a lot to do with weight also.
Not saying you are older, but as you get older your estrogen levels go down so soy might not affect your weight as much.
Even if I'm wrong which I doubt, we should still not be eating so much of the stuff, it's not good just like me eating more cake than I should at times.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Is 200k a year a normal salary in America?

16660 dollars per month.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 26th, 2022, 10:41 am Is 200k a year a normal salary in America?

16660 dollars per month.
I wish.. :laugh: .. No, 200k is on the high end for an average or "normal salary".... Salaries in the US vary wildly depending on many factors including, profession, education level, expierence and what area of the country you live and work in.

If you have more criteria as to a type of profession, expeirence and education level, etc so I can make a better evaluation that would be helpful.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 23rd, 2022, 1:47 pm :laugh:

I'd say Hippos is probably stretching it.

More like pigs in a mud puddle.... :laugh:

Odi's favorite kind of pork.... :teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 26th, 2022, 2:09 pm

Actually pretty hot... One of them is trying to get away. :wub:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 26th, 2022, 2:23 pm
Renee wrote: July 26th, 2022, 2:09 pm

Actually pretty hot... One of them is trying to get away. :wub:

Yeah, real hot. :kez: ..."Africans"...pissing in their own drinking water for centuries... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi likes so that's all that counts :)
Here, got him a little snack pack for today :rofl:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

:rofl: .... I'm going to Hell for sure.

I laughed so hard I almost peed myself when she rolled across the floor.... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well Renee, come to the next lower level of Hell, and visit, I did post it after all. :evil:

Just a thought, will there be fat black ghetto succubus for Odi down there :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 26th, 2022, 2:05 pm
Odinson wrote: July 26th, 2022, 10:41 am Is 200k a year a normal salary in America?

16660 dollars per month.
I wish.. :laugh: .. No, 200k is on the high end for an average or "normal salary".... Salaries in the US vary wildly depending on many factors including, profession, education level, expierence and what area of the country you live and work in.

If you have more criteria as to a type of profession, expeirence and education level, etc so I can make a better evaluation that would be helpful.
Some people make it sound like these 200k earners grow on trees.

Like its a normal salary or something.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

200K is an executive position in a big company, not the average worker.
I know someone who runs a small business, and he might make about that much after paying his one Employee, and overhead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Come on Odi, you would tap that :spit:
Really would you ? :think:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Renee wrote: July 26th, 2022, 2:05 pm

16660 dollars per month.

Some people make it sound like these 200k earners grow on trees.

Like its a normal salary or something.
No such thing as a normal salary. Salaries depend on professional, expeirence, education, etc. 200k for a SINGLE wage earner is a high salary. Very high level managers, doctors, perhaps some business owners, some engineers, and very very good sales people can earn that much in some areas of the country.

Now dual income homes for some urban professionals can be as high as 200k but even those are not the average. It's hard to say what an average salary actually is in the US because it's regional. Here in the northest, especially in the NY metropolitan area you need a 70 to 100k salary just to live and pay your bills if you own a home, have a family, a car, medical insurance, etc. It's the same on the west coast. The center of the country you can get by with a little less but even that is changing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 30th, 2022, 5:07 pm Come on Odi, you would tap that :spit:
Really would you ? :think:

I know my ex would attempt it, if she was white and had a pretty face. He likes them extra big...

The woman he is seeing now must be at least 500lbs. I say "woman" but she is more like a girl as she is about half his age...and twice his weight... :laugh:

Well at least he's happy now because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get me that size. It's probably why he cheated on me so many times. I swear he was like Captain Ahab chasing Moby Dick with his harpoon... :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I make fun, and all, but I really feel sorry for a lot of them like that, most didn't want to be that way.
It's really sick with those enablers like you had, they make it much worse, and they actually kill a lot of times those who they profess they love.

The next ones are the people who say they are happy being fat, i don't think many people are, and lie to themselves.
I know a few who said they where happy, but every diet fad that came around they did that, and failed.

I'm not happy, and people think I look pretty good, but I'm smaller than most of those people in weight.
Wanna look small hang around fatter people. :teehe: .