For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

It takes a lot of alcohol, and bleach.
I couldn't do it even though I have gave a few massages in my life, but that was people I kind of had known for a while.
People in general are just nasty, and even if not give them a day without bathing :yuk: :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have one of these and its great.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A rumble roller :spit: tenderize that meat. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can upgrade that for the really big ones

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:40 am Also she complained about the smell from a few, and cleaning up after them.
Chubsters have that odor due to them working up a sweat just moving their rotund bodies around... Simply getting off the couch is a physically demanding task for their overtaxed bodies to handle!

Lynyrd Skynyrd sang about this in one of his most popular songs:

:elvis: Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
:elvis:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought that was Whisky, and drugs, but fat girls, and walmart people will do. :laugh:
Being in Kentucky the KFC Chicken, and Meth capital of the USA, I know a lot of fat people, most are rather clean, but there is that lower standard bunch which does stink.
We have quite a few skinny, and very smelly ones also, the worst part is they know they smell, and do nothing about it.
The longer I live the worse people have got in general, they make hippies look clean, and well washed.

Look at how people dress going out now, the bums of yesteryear wouldn't put on the stuff they are wearing today.
Pathetic nation of stinking slobs has been raised the last few generations, and their parents are the blame for not saying hell no, or slapping the crap out of them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: July 8th, 2022, 7:16 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:40 am Also she complained about the smell from a few, and cleaning up after them.
Chubsters have that odor due to them working up a sweat just moving their rotund bodies around... Simply getting off the couch is a physically demanding task for their overtaxed bodies to handle!

Lynyrd Skynyrd sang about this in one of his most popular songs:

:elvis: Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
:elvis:
Sorry Mel, that Skynyrd tune was about people like you. Sour smelling rumpots all jacked up on dope.

I've smelled my share of alcoholics. Cops are big into the booze and drugs, especially the ones that can't handle the stress. My dad had several friends on the force that went down liquor lane in order to cope with the job. My dad would try to council them in a half assed kind of way but for the most part it didn't turn out well. As I recall all of them smelled like the bottom of a cheap bottle of gin mixed with the funk of ass and armpits. That stale sour alcohol oder just oozes out of them...I used to hide in my bedroom when they came over because I couldn't handle the stank.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You go make a regular traffic-stop, the suspect pulls a gun on you and starts firing.

You live but that kind of thing can give you some serious PSTDs.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: July 8th, 2022, 8:56 pm Sorry Mel, that Skynyrd tune was about people like you. Sour smelling rumpots all jacked up on dope.

I've smelled my share of alcoholics. Cops are big into the booze and drugs, especially the ones that can't handle the stress. My dad had several friends on the force that went down liquor lane in order to cope with the job. My dad would try to council them in a half assed kind of way but for the most part it didn't turn out well. As I recall all of them smelled like the bottom of a cheap bottle of gin mixed with the funk of ass and armpits. That stale sour alcohol oder just oozes out of them...I used to hide in my bedroom when they came over because I couldn't handle the stank.
I know. I clown. My parents were exactly as you describe, both being RCMP. It is what I know, and it isn't pretty...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh here you go Odi, maybe a perfect match for you, but I don't know, she might be a bit much even for you. :rofl:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: July 10th, 2022, 4:10 am
Renee wrote: July 8th, 2022, 8:56 pm Sorry Mel, that Skynyrd tune was about people like you. Sour smelling rumpots all jacked up on dope.

I know. I clown. My parents were exactly as you describe, both being RCMP. It is what I know, and it isn't pretty...
Over his 30 year career my dad knew literally dozens of fellow cops with drinking or drug problems. Many would come to him for help and a few he was able to actually help by talking them into rehab and counseling. He would also offer his own personal support for those who truely wanted help. Some took him up on it others not so much. Alcoholics and drug users only get clean if they truely want to. Many will claim they want to change but it's just too easy for them to remain chemically dependant. They cling to that crutch even if it destroys them and their family... It's very sad to watch.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2022, 11:16 pm Oh here you go Odi, maybe a perfect match for you, but I don't know, she might be a bit much even for you. :rofl:

Hulk SMASH!.... :laugh:

Is that a male or female of the species??? :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know I think they mistook a Morlock for a Sasquatch with that one, Morlock Smash .
You know I don't even wanna know what it is, it looks smelly,, and disgusting, and lives in a garbage dump.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here might be Odi one

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:43 pm Here might be Odi one

That's Tess Holiday. She is the world's first size 24 model.

She would be absolutely beautiful without all those garish tats covering just about every part of he body. Unfortunately she has chosen to permanently paint herself up like a circus freak.

Unfortunately when it comes to a lot of these SSBBW models there is a lot of mental illness going on. Feelings of inadequacy, anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders are common. Most of it stems from childhood and growing up fat. Unfortunately society treats fat people, especially fat women, pretty poorly...That's why many of them eat so much. They are trying to fill a void in their soul and food gives them comfort. I used to be guilty of feeling that way myself in my teens, 20s and 30s but over the years I've gained closure and have achieved a modicum of true happiness and I have made peace with my body so I no longer have the desire to stuff myself.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fucking rednecks... :wacko:

This Oklahoma Man Strangled His Fishing Buddy To Death — And Blamed It On Bigfoot

Larry Sanders told police he killed his friend Jimmy Knighten because Knighten had threatened to "summon" Bigfoot.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/larry-s ... LrWLyD-z_Y

Christ Odi, come when you are called.... Lives are on the line... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn, Odi being blamed for everything now days.
Odi I got your back, well at least from a good distance :laugh:
Always a log file online right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Found a wild one for you :laugh: poor police.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: