For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: November 6th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:27 pm Almost fat as in a few burgers away from being fat, same a someone with ribs, and hip bones showing being skinny needing a few more burgers.

Lets go back to the old way of telling if you are fat, can you pinch an inch around your middle, then you are getting fat.
Give a woman a little bit more maybe because they need a little there sometimes.

Look, I'm not tr5ying to be insulting, just a realist, I'm a little fat in the middle, and of course my fat head looks fat even when I'm not.
I admit it, and on this forum Ill point out anyone else who is fat in a random photo.
The girl who is almost fat looks pretty good, but she could loose a little, or tone up some.
Can't say much for the hat, and lingerie choice though.
I agree the redhead needs to tone up but it would also help if she was blessed with a figure.. :(

You're also right about the hat.... It's pretty bad. But at least the hat girl has a figure even if her boobs are fake.... :laugh:
She is roleplaying Lady Dimitrescu from the Resident Evil videogame.

Its a trend in the simping world. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh shit... I´m in love. :wub: :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 6th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2021, 1:27 pm Almost fat as in a few burgers away from being fat, same a someone with ribs, and hip bones showing being skinny needing a few more burgers.

Lets go back to the old way of telling if you are fat, can you pinch an inch around your middle, then you are getting fat.
Give a woman a little bit more maybe because they need a little there sometimes.

Look, I'm not tr5ying to be insulting, just a realist, I'm a little fat in the middle, and of course my fat head looks fat even when I'm not.
I admit it, and on this forum Ill point out anyone else who is fat in a random photo.
The girl who is almost fat looks pretty good, but she could loose a little, or tone up some.
Can't say much for the hat, and lingerie choice though.
I agree the redhead needs to tone up but it would also help if she was blessed with a figure.. :(

You're also right about the hat.... It's pretty bad. But at least the hat girl has a figure even if her boobs are fake.... :laugh:
She has a figure under all those jelly doughnuts, and bon bons. :spit:
Sad part is we are all different, and some of us just has to work real hard to keep a good shape.
I'm a bit old, and lazy for that so Ill just live with it while enjoying my cake. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: November 6th, 2021, 10:26 pm Oh shit... I´m in love. :wub: :teehe:

Damn, she reminds me of Mater the Tow truck on that cartoon :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 6th, 2021, 10:26 pm Oh shit... I´m in love. :wub: :teehe:

Wow, look at those long painted nails.... She must be from "Da Hood"..... Dumbass.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2021, 10:32 pm

All kidding aside, she is very pretty.

I think it's the big toofuses.... :laugh:

All kidding aside, she is very attractive.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:38 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2021, 10:32 pm

All kidding aside, she is very pretty.

I think it's the big toofuses.... :laugh:

All kidding aside, she is very attractive.
She should be careful... She is gonna get knocked up looking like that. :wub:

I like the big toofuses on a woman... They look damn sexy. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

That onesie is gonna be crotchless soon.. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She obviously has attitude. :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Transformation from not sexy to extremely hot. :teehe:

Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:16 pm That onesie is gonna be crotchless soon.. :teehe:

This one has to be photoshopped... There's no way there wouldn't be a huge mess of a roast beef sandwich pussy dangling down there!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:16 pm That onesie is gonna be crotchless soon.. :teehe:

This one has to be photoshopped... There's no way there wouldn't be a huge mess of a roast beef sandwich pussy dangling down there!
The bbws I´ve been with have had little "innies".

Sensuous to the touch... Pleasure to mount.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Horseshit.... What you know about women and their anatomy obviously ain't much. Larger women tend to have less exposed labia than their thinner counterparts by virtue of having a larger or more fleshy groin area.

Furthermore a person's genitalia does not grow with an increase in weight regardless of gender..It's about the only part of the human body biologically designed NOT to store fat or be affected by body weight. If anything, excess weight makes a person's genitals look smaller. You would know this if you had any sexual experience with women worth noting.

You know, I hate having to correct you all the time...But I guess that's just my curse. :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Mel doesn't know shit about women beyond what he sees on the internet or has seen in a tittie bar. Like so many so-called "men", he's just a little boy playing pretend.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Never mind these plus size model cheesecake shots...This is a real honest to goodness fatty.

Tumblr_l_618744733419016.jpg
Tumblr_l_618744733419016.jpg (74.45 KiB) Viewed 137 times
I love the "Fuck You" look on her face.... She's hot and she knows it...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:17 pm She obviously has attitude. :teehe:

And very short arms.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 8th, 2021, 10:36 am
Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Mel doesn't know shit about women beyond what he sees on the internet or has seen in a tittie bar. Like so many so-called "men", he's just a little boy playing pretend.
Just like when a guy gets fat his junk gets shorter :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have found that if you "like" one fat chick pic on Tumblr, your feed gets bombarded with pics of fatties. :laugh:

Here is one that our resident FA should like.

Tumblr_l_647048247096969.jpg
Tumblr_l_647048247096969.jpg (53.29 KiB) Viewed 118 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to say that shes really pretty, but it's a shame shes so big.
Odi wont think shes so big, but she might not be slutty enough looking for him :spit: