For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2023, 9:30 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 7th, 2023, 11:17 pm :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Naw, she didn't eat Grogu but she looks like she has been eating everything else. Jesus Christ... Try the salad bar FFS.
She should probably eat Jack Black's beard. That thing is atrocious.

I know I shouldn't talk but Lizzo looks like she is getting about 2 M&Ms away from "HOLY SHIT"!
Renee!

You are back... Missed you, I did.. - Yoda. :teehe:

The problem with being a fat icon like Lizzo is that if she loses weight, she is gonna get cancelled.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

For some reason I'm wanting to burn some marshmallows over a fire now. :laugh:
what an unflattering outfit.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:17 pm
Renee wrote: April 28th, 2023, 9:30 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 7th, 2023, 11:17 pm :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Naw, she didn't eat Grogu but she looks like she has been eating everything else. Jesus Christ... Try the salad bar FFS.
She should probably eat Jack Black's beard. That thing is atrocious.

I know I shouldn't talk but Lizzo looks like she is getting about 2 M&Ms away from "HOLY SHIT"!
Renee!

You are back... Missed you, I did.. - Yoda. :teehe:

The problem with being a fat icon like Lizzo is that if she loses weight, she is gonna get cancelled.

I don't know about "canceled" but if things follow their usual course in entertainment, she most definitely will not get the attention or parts or bookings she gets now.... Just look at both Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson, ... both lost a lot of weight and then their parts in movies and TV dried up. As their asses shrank so did their presence in entertainment. There is always going to be a need for a fat chick or two in the entertainment industry. At one time I wanted to be one of those fat chicks but it wasn't to be... :think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 28th, 2023, 3:12 pm For some reason I'm wanting to burn some marshmallows over a fire now. :laugh:
Her face and that severe hair style doesn't help either.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think she looks that bad, kind of pretty, but yeah the hair, paint, and clothing is atrocious.
That button on the jeans is about to pop also, Odi would love that :laugh: one more bite, or two, and kaboom !
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2023, 4:44 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 28th, 2023, 3:12 pm For some reason I'm wanting to burn some marshmallows over a fire now. :laugh:
Her face and that severe hair style doesn't help either.
I love the exposed neck and shoulders... Very beautiful. :wub:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi, shes a trashy but pretty one, red hair also.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: These guys crack me up

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I found you a place to hang out Odi, and wow by the dozen. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 24th, 2023, 8:38 pm :laugh: These guys crack me up

Absolutely disgusting.... But I can't stop laughing.

:rofl:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:21 pm I found you a place to hang out Odi, and wow by the dozen. :teehe:

Sounds like a Weight Watchers meeting... :laugh:

Did you know that it's a thing now for delusional fat chicks to blame Weight Watchers and other diet groups for their eating disorders. Talk about the atrocious abdication of personal responsibility.... It doesn't get any more blatant than that... :think:

Being that I'm a fat bitch or some would say former fat bitch, I say this with all humility and all due respect but fat bitches need to own the fact that they are fat... and that's okay. Don't blame the size of your ass on things that YOU have control over. That just makes you look foolish.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who’s fattening us up and when are they going to eat us ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to blame it partly on the diet plans, and whats pushed on them, since the early 70s I have been watching fat girls fail, and fail hard trying all those plans.
A lot blame genetics, and some of that is true, but a lot is what we eat, and what we do to burn it off.
It's getting harder every day thanks to soy, and things we all eat that our bodies don't know what to do with so it stores it up.
I really do feel for people trying to loose weight, and never can keep it off.

For me, I was a big milk feed baby, and country food till I stopped all that being pushed on me.
It helped a lot just refusing to eat the stuff, and changing my diet.
Changing my eating I'm sure kept me from being 300 plus pounds now, and I think I'm pretty fit looking at 200 even though the baby fat will likely never go away.

LOL, I used to take my baby brothers milk even, I'm a year older than him.
Didn't hurt him any, he is bigger than I am now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: May 26th, 2023, 2:35 pm Who’s fattening us up and when are they going to eat us ?
Fat docile creatures are easy to control, just tie donuts to a string, and you can lead them.

Or as Rome did, give them bread, and the circus, and they gave their votes away for it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:11 pm :teehe:
Aw... That's mean... But it's still kinda funny :teehe:

Gotta give it to the fat mermaid... That's pure confidence right there... :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, mean funny is the term :teehe:
Notice no sharks, or fish around, she ate them all. :teehe: fear the Great White.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 26th, 2023, 2:36 pm I have to blame it partly on the diet plans, and whats pushed on them, since the early 70s I have been watching fat girls fail, and fail hard trying all those plans.
A lot blame genetics, and some of that is true, but a lot is what we eat, and what we do to burn it off.
It's getting harder every day thanks to soy, and things we all eat that our bodies don't know what to do with so it stores it up.
I really do feel for people trying to loose weight, and never can keep it off.

For me, I was a big milk feed baby, and country food till I stopped all that being pushed on me.
It helped a lot just refusing to eat the stuff, and changing my diet.
Changing my eating I'm sure kept me from being 300 plus pounds now, and I think I'm pretty fit looking at 200 even though the baby fat will likely never go away.

LOL, I used to take my baby brothers milk even, I'm a year older than him.
Didn't hurt him any, he is bigger than I am now.
I'm living proof that genetics determines your weight, IF you don't modify your diet to exclude the things that make you gain weight.

I was a chubby baby and a chubby child, fat adolescent and young adult, etc. because I was fed the wrong types of food. Fortunately I was always able to keep it somewhat under control by remaining super active, coupled with the judicious use of amphetamines... :kez: I was never the fattest girl in school growing up but one of my good friends was and I watched her struggle so much physically and socially that it was heartbreaking.

Once I got married and started having babies, I blew up like a balloon and went all the way up to over 400lbs. I'm only 5'-3" so I was actually bigger around than I was tall... :laugh: Also a lot of my weight gain was due to not only my bad relationship with food but my relationship with my ex-husband. He likes FAT chicks just like Odi and he used to feed me all the bad things that make me fat as fuck.

Nowadays that doesn't happen anymore. I no longer have that bad influence in my daily life and I stick to a diet that is right for me. I'm down almost 300lbs from my all time high. It's pretty amazing and frightening when I look at those old pics of me from when I was super fat. I never want to go back to that size again. I never want to delude myself again into thinking that being a SSBBW is okay. Being a little overweight is not the worst thing in the world and it's different for each individual...but there comes a time when the weight becomes too much and it begins to rule your life and it starts to define who you are. When that happens it becomes a spiral into a miserable place that I don't ever intend to get stuck in again.