For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: July 14th, 2022, 5:02 pm :teehe:
Women have the right to have standards!!

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta love the play of words, but be sure to catch them like KingFlippynips did. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 14th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Yeah most of us have standards...No woman I know likes fat men with moobs.

Maybe women in general aren't attracted to fat, hairy, guys with tits... Maybe that's something to chew on besides a pizza and chicken wings,.. there fat boy... :laugh:

Just Sayin.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 15th, 2022, 2:03 pm

Maybe women in general aren't attracted to fat, hairy, guys with tits... Maybe that's something to chew on besides a pizza and chicken wings,.. there fat boy... :laugh:

Just Sayin.
Plus-sized men, Renee... Not "fat" men.

Big Beautiful Men = BBM.

Fat man acceptance movement!

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 15th, 2022, 2:45 pm
Renee wrote: July 15th, 2022, 2:03 pm

Just Sayin.
Plus-sized men, Renee... Not "fat" men.

Big Beautiful Men = BBM.

Fat man acceptance movement!

It's BHM = Big Handsome Men.

Get the terminology right, FFS... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 15th, 2022, 3:47 pm
Two bald fat fuckers doing the hippo hustle... :laugh:

I hope EMS was standing by with a defibrillator... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 14th, 2022, 10:13 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:43 pm Here might be Odi one

That's Tess Holiday. She is the world's first size 24 model.

She would be absolutely beautiful without all those garish tats covering just about every part of he body. Unfortunately she has chosen to permanently paint herself up like a circus freak.

Unfortunately when it comes to a lot of these SSBBW models there is a lot of mental illness going on. Feelings of inadequacy, anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders are common. Most of it stems from childhood and growing up fat. Unfortunately society treats fat people, especially fat women, pretty poorly...That's why many of them eat so much. They are trying to fill a void in their soul and food gives them comfort. I used to be guilty of feeling that way myself in my teens, 20s and 30s but over the years I've gained closure and have achieved a modicum of true happiness and I have made peace with my body so I no longer have the desire to stuff myself.
I know its a trend right now but dont ruin your sweet, round vanilla curves with some graffitis.

Thats vandalism.

Binding feet was a trend in China too.

If you wanna look different, wear exotic jewellery.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 15th, 2022, 6:28 pm

Male body positivity!

All men are sexy kings.

Dont settle for mediocre women!

MATRIARCHY = Bad, very bad.

Intersectional male feminism!

More male body positivity in the movies!

All women should feel honored when they GET TO lay next to this body.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 17th, 2022, 1:16 pm
Renee wrote: July 15th, 2022, 6:28 pm

Male body positivity!

All men are sexy kings.

Dont settle for mediocre women!

MATRIARCHY = Bad, very bad.

Intersectional male feminism!

More male body positivity in the movies!

All women should feel honored when they GET TO lay next to this body.

Gaaah!.. :o :yuk:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Her you go Odi, you can now have a skinny one, or anyone with this suit, just put it on them, and they are all hefty critters. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't figure this one out, it is airing it out for Odi, or after Odi ??? :spit:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi, ever been to Vagus ?
Pick up a little something that can please those fat woman :laugh: just beat them with it, and it might tenderize them for the BBQ. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 18th, 2022, 1:42 pm I can't figure this one out, it is airing it out for Odi, or after Odi ??? :spit:

What in fuck's name is going on here???

Would it be easier, safer and more hygienic to just wash that thang?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 18th, 2022, 6:23 pm Odi, ever been to Vagus ?
Pick up a little something that can please those fat woman :laugh: just beat them with it, and it might tenderize them for the BBQ. :laugh:

Christ ... :laugh: That's scary... :spit:

Have you ever seen the movie "A Clockwork Orange"? Where Malcolm McDowell kills the old lady with the big penis sculpture? .... :laugh:

I think the first time I saw that movie I was like 15 and I laughed my ass off.... I'm not right, I know... :laugh:

BTW, Odi doesn't need to tenderize his fattys... He just smokes them for like 24 hours until they fall apart.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I enjoyed that movie actually as strange as it was. :)

Oh, Odi likes Ghetto booty, they are already smoked when he gets them. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2022, 2:02 pm I enjoyed that movie actually as strange as it was. :)

Oh, Odi likes Ghetto booty, they are already smoked when he gets them. :laugh:

I liked the film as well... In my opinion it was one of Kubrick's best. It just has some extremely amusing parts in it and the sets and the wardrobe are hilarious. They are sort of a peak into a parody of today.

Yes, Odi likes the dark fatties. He should move to democrat run city in the US which are just chocked full of the obese, painted and pierced, pigs. He'll never go hungry and he will be doing society a huge favor... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I keep telling him KY is the place to be, and we have KFC :laugh:
We are one of the fattest spots in the nation, he would be happy.

By the way, I make fun, but mean little by it, but all these fat people need to look at the crap they are eating, and demand like we all should for food that isn't toxic.
You look at almost everything, and it's full of stuff that is bad for us, Sugar, and lard is pretty healthy compared to this fake food.
Richard Nixon when elected asked his health guy we need a sugar replacement, a lot of it started there, and soon after America got fat.
Then canola :facepalm: besides being something you shouldn't eat it causes respiratory inflammation.
Then there is soy, :facepalm: "the Asians eat it" well yes, but it's fermented soy they eat, the stuff we have makes men moobs, and woman fatter everywhere.
The FDA, and other government agencies should be burned, and those people that sold us out need hanged.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 21st, 2022, 5:21 pm :laugh: I keep telling him KY is the place to be, and we have KFC :laugh:
We are one of the fattest spots in the nation, he would be happy.

By the way, I make fun, but mean little by it, but all these fat people need to look at the crap they are eating, and demand like we all should for food that isn't toxic.
You look at almost everything, and it's full of stuff that is bad for us, Sugar, and lard is pretty healthy compared to this fake food.
Richard Nixon when elected asked his health guy we need a sugar replacement, a lot of it started there, and soon after America got fat.
Then canola :facepalm: besides being something you shouldn't eat it causes respiratory inflammation.
Then there is soy, :facepalm: "the Asians eat it" well yes, but it's fermented soy they eat, the stuff we have makes men moobs, and woman fatter everywhere.
The FDA, and other government agencies should be burned, and those people that sold us out need hanged.
While I agree on the sugar issue in American processed foods, it is a real problem especially for lower income people and families. BUT I have to disagrees about soy... The idea that soy causes man boobs is a myth.. :laugh: Soy is high in "phytoestrogens" and some clowns associated it with "estrogen", but the two are not realky the same. In a 2008 men's health study which indicated that for some older men, eating soy had some "feminizing" effects such as man boobs and lower sperm counts. BUT what the study failed to inform you was that the men who grew moobs were ingesting up to 3 quarts of soy milk made from whole soy beans a day which is 10 to 11 times higher than that of Asian males who eat a high soy diet and have no ill effects at all.

Furthermore soy does not make women fat... I'm living proof. I have been using soy as a protein substitute for red meat for over 4 years now and my weight has dropped almost 40 pounds. In fact a relatively recent study on Soy Protein and Body Composition and Insulin Secreation in Postmenopausal Women indicated that those women who consumed a diet high in soy were found to have a lower body mass index and waist circumference than those who consumed none.

You have to be careful regarding what you read in terms of nutrition and food effects. There is a lot of misleading bullshit out there.