Steroids

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: September 25th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2018, 2:21 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 4:20 pm
Odinson wrote: September 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 10:54 am I guess grunting while lifting is a guy thing. My dad does it sometimes. None of the girls I used to lift with did it and I don't think I've ever made an audible noise while lifting.....Making a funny, scrunched up, concentration face when you're really pushing it, is a different story.... :laugh:
I just cant help it..
Yeah right....That's what most men say when they fart as well... :kez:
The grunting is unavoidable.

You also give out some kind of noise when you are lifting.
It might not be as loud as a mans grunt..

The shouting gives more power..

Its so uncomfortable when the fart rises back to the bowels.. Its better to let it out. :teehe:
I just expelled air (through my mouth) in a sharp forceful breath when I lift. No real noise.

As for yelling...there is a technique to it...In Asian martial arts it's called a "kiap". It is claimed that it can give you up to 7% more burst strength but unless you know and understand the technique of using it...its basically worthless.

A lot of muscle heads in gyms all over the world, do a lot of stupid shit because someone told them it will increase their power or number of reps or some other dopey thing like that. Most grunts given off by people while lifting are just a reaction to the stress of lifting...no additional power is gained from the noise.
Do you do max lifts or just multiple light weight lifts? For endurance..

Its also an urge I got.. A reflex.. I do it when I´m extremely angry too..

The screaming enables your body to give more power no matter how you do it..
It takes the inhibitors off..

Here is a vid.
[video][/video]

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2018, 5:16 pmDo you do max lifts or just multiple light weight lifts? For endurance..

Here is a vid.
[video][/video]
When I was playing ball in college and through my 20s I used to power lift almost exclusively. Squats were a big thing with me as well as the leg press machine. I needed the leg and back strength to complete with larger stronger girls so consequently I bulked up quite a bit and gained a considerable amount of body weight. :(

Nowadays I do reps with lighter easier to handle weights for flexibility, endurance and most of all so that my muscle tone doesn't go to shit.

As for the video....some of what he said had a basis in fact....only some....Most of it was the same tired lifting myths muscle heads have been passing off as truth for years. Some of it was down right bullshit...starting with people running from dinosaurs.. :rofl: ...Never happened. If you are going to use a "flight or fight" analogy, leave the T rex chasing cavemen out of it....that is just silly and more than a little ignorant.
ca2413dd-ce6d-4f02-b115-667e279cd5ed.jpg

Either way screaming in the gym doesn't trigger a "fight or flight" response.... :laugh: Flight or fight is a hormonal response to extreme fear...Lifting should not elicit fear or anxiety, if it does...you are doing something very wrong.... :wacko:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: September 26th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2018, 5:16 pmDo you do max lifts or just multiple light weight lifts? For endurance..

Here is a vid.
[video][/video]
When I was playing ball in college and through my 20s I used to power lift almost exclusively. Squats were a big thing with me as well as the leg press machine. I needed the leg and back strength to complete with larger stronger girls so consequently I bulked up quite a bit and gained a considerable amount of body weight. :(

Nowadays I do reps with lighter easier to handle weights for flexibility, endurance and most of all so that my muscle tone doesn't go to shit.

As for the video....some of what he said had a basis in fact....only some....Most of it was the same tired lifting myths muscle heads have been passing off as truth for years. Some of it was down right bullshit...starting with people running from dinosaurs.. :rofl: ...Never happened. If you are going to use a "flight or fight" analogy, leave the T rex chasing cavemen out of it....that is just silly and more than a little ignorant.
ca2413dd-ce6d-4f02-b115-667e279cd5ed.jpg

Either way screaming in the gym doesn't trigger a "fight or flight" response.... :laugh: Flight or fight is a hormonal response to extreme fear...Lifting should not elicit fear or anxiety, if it does...you are doing something very wrong.... :wacko:
More body weight on your ass and thighs so it aint too bad.. :teehe:
Nowadays all girls do it.

Cavemen running from dinosaurs is just funny.. In reality they ran from ancestors of the modern bear.. They were huge.

You havent done max. bench press... Its pretty scary when 700 lbs refuses to go back to the hooks..

The shouting gives you just enough torque to get that up.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Steroids

Here’s a video by a doctor explaining why so many body builders die young. I’ve never known much about steroids as they don’t interest me however I watched this video as I was curious to what they do to people. I’ve seen guys in all gyms who are taking them. This doctor says that about half of the guys in gyms are on steroids.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently covid, the covid vaccines and steroids are a very dangerous combination. No doubt covid and the covid vaccines were tweaked to damage the heart. A pharmacist once told me not to let your heart rate get over 120 beats per minute. I can see how this could kill so many very healthy athletes as athletes push themselves as hard as they can especially during competition. Bodybuilders as this video explains hearts are already quite damaged from the steroids. This video also says something that I have thought for a long time. Bodybuilders who take steroids will look healthy but are very unhealthy. https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/ ... uddenly-in
genocide088

I DIDNT TAKE ANY STEREOS!

guess what fine upstanding iq of a 8 year old said that after he got off the plane from the Seoul olympics? after getting caught with the steroid doping

ben johnson then canadian world sprint champion

actaully i have researched alot on this subject its like this its definely dose dependant the more you take the bigger the gains and the bigger the side effects

its possible it could be safe but in therapeutic doses. but big rexa gets all these little men that start taking them and they go over board

funny that very many thought they were doing steroids safely and got tested then suprised droped dead at less than 50 years old

there really is no way to do steroids 100% safe

agian thou its possilbe for it to be SAFISH but never safe.

of note the human body last requirement is pack on 100 lbs of extra muscle

so you are pushing it all right

a small dose or to put your t level to the normal range not like ben johnson that took 10 times the does they give a race horse

notice too when johnson was off steroids he would always finish in last place any sprint contest
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Steroids can make you superhuman. There was a guy not much bigger than me who became heavyweight champion of Canada, Ben Perlini. He knocked out everyone in the gym and was quite the bully. He was insanely strong as he was using far too many steroids. He died in his forty’s of course. Though Ben Johnson cheated his run against Carl Lewis in the finals of the Seoul Olympics was amazing.
genocide088

Gary Oak wrote: July 26th, 2023, 7:28 am Steroids can make you superhuman. There was a guy not much bigger than me who became heavyweight champion of Canada, Ben Perkins. He knocked out everyone in the gym and was quite the bully. He was insanely strong as he was using far too many steroids. He died in his forty’s of course. Though Ben Johnson cheated his run against Carl Lewis in the finals of the Seoul Olympics was amazing.
i agree with you

there is also something you forget thou about ben johnson super speed

the main reason he ran so fast wasnt stereos but carl lewis was a super faggot and he was running the fuk away out of dodge to get away from the bum bandit
genocide088

see this one i kind of think steroids are more help than he claims. he is saying only 10% strenght increase

and also says how much you can really grow

some people are hyper responders

but here it is anyways

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I haven’t watched the second video yet but the first one explained something very interesting and perhaps important about how much muscle mass one can pack on naturally. I’ve seen a few guys who got gigantic naturally but they are rare. I believe that if you are strong you look strong whether you’re massive or not. Also do they gains in appearance really compensate for attractiveness for vanity , ego lack of a personality and sense of humour ? At my age I just try to stay at the ever decreasing ceiling of my strength.
genocide088

look heres the deal with your Vitamin S protocol

at any dose your bad habit of stealing some stereos could indirectly kill you

or fuk up some other area of the body

we all have issues in body that are not so great so i know lets find out what they are

and put more pressure on them with taking stereos

it might be perfectly safe to take Vitamin S

definetly thou too the more you do take the more unwanted side effects

my opinion is in therapeutic doses they are fine. as that is what they were invented for

its the ABUSING of taking stereos that then yes you are playing with fire

does look this is a Vitamin S side effect

crazy to die in your 20ties well many have and Larry Wheels might or could have too

if Vitamin S only takes 10 years off your life id say it worth it but dieing in your 20ties i bet

many that did had they known would have stopped it sooner

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had never heard of muscles leaking into someone’s bloodstream. This might be because steroids are something that I would never take. Being at the ceiling of one’s strength naturally I believe is only good.
genocide088

what steroids do is the push what is humanily possilbe and certain areas of the body cant handle that extra stress

is why many of these WWE wrestlers come down with tendon/ligament tears. the muscle grew but tendons/ligaments didnt so now you are stronger and can do the lift but too strong for you tendons/ligaments

there are many more examples of this

again i am in the idea that steroids are NOT crazy dangerous like even as much as smoking cigaretes are that will screw up every cell of the body

but many people take way way way over. your ben johnson took winstrol 10 times what the dose was for a race horse

thats another issue everyone just wants to win no matter fuking what. screw the side effects

nobody remembers the guy that finished 2nd in the 100 metre sprints for example

even women now are crazy into steroids and that is even more stupid than men taking steroids

like a man is still a man after steroids

but a woman becomes a man after steroids in many cases and like you really asking for big issues later on

i did see the east german woman olympic stars of the past like all were on crazy amouts of steroids and later very many

a whole shitload of nasty side effects its much more dangerous for a women to play with steroids than a man

https://www.newsweek.com/east-germanys- ... ame-253840
genocide088

what steroids do is the push what is humanily possilbe and certain areas of the body cant handle that extra stress

is why many of these WWE wrestlers come down with tendon/ligament tears. the muscle grew but tendons/ligaments didnt so now you are stronger and can do the lift but too strong for you tendons/ligaments

there are many more examples of this

again i am in the idea that steroids are NOT crazy dangerous like even as much as smoking cigaretes are that will screw up every cell of the body

but many people take way way way over. your ben johnson took winstrol 10 times what the dose was for a race horse

thats another issue everyone just wants to win no matter fuking what. screw the side effects

nobody remembers the guy that finished 2nd in the 100 metre sprints for example

even women now are crazy into steroids and that is even more stupid than men taking steroids

like a man is still a man after steroids

but a woman becomes a man after steroids in many cases and like you really asking for big issues later on

i did see the east german woman olympic stars of the past like all were on crazy amouts of steroids and later very many

a whole shitload of nasty side effects its much more dangerous for a women to play with steroids than a man

see this fun fact from link below yes east germany in its hey day number one in the world probably alot to do with there

reckless use of steroids

The supporting substances got results. During its short existence, East Germany – officially known as the German Democratic Republic (GDR) – was arguably the world's most impressive sports nation. Between 1964 and 1988, this country of less than 17 million citizens won 454 medals on the summer Olympics alone.

https://www.newsweek.com/east-germanys- ... ame-253840
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder how the steroids are affecting the female Chinese swimmers ? Perhaps they aren’t even female anymore.
genocide088

yeah didnt they all get caught in australia
genocide088

see a newfies take on natural vs enhanced. yes really he is from newfieland

something to mention SHORT people like this mr nippard hes only about 5'3" really i think they have a huge advantage to naturally

put on muscle to there frame size. if i saw a killer dwarf like him and hes big for his size i wouldnt automatically assume hes on gear

and do believe hes natural

theres is also a famous australian killer dwarf hes on gear but when u see his natural teen fotos you can also see what i am talking about

lee priest

claims he was natural at age 14. thats like the biggest 14 year old i ever did see the ratios

https://broscience.com/lee-priest-as-a- ... king-huge/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am not interested in steroids but I did find this video interesting. Natural strength training is fine for me.
genocide088

what happened to his face? such a massive change in appearance. yes steroids but can suspect growth hormone too. when you see the head grow its growth hormone that did that. but swolen face could be steroids and or fat

hes got the money to do it all too

in small doses again steroids could be a good thing for your

in massive doses i would yes will give you a moon face and ruin anyone good looks

oh and make you look 10 years older than you are

genocide088

what happened to his face? such a massive change in appearance. yes steroids but can suspect growth hormone too. when you see the head grow its

growth hormone that did that. but swolen face could be steroids and or fat

hes got the money to do it all too

in small doses again steroids could be a good thing

in massive doses i would yes will give you a moon face and ruin anyone good looks

oh and make you look 10 years older than you are

oh and joe rogan i suspect too a doper on steroids. see how his face more puffy now and lost all his hair. i ve seen him with no shirt on too his body

msucles look kind of shit and fake. some people should not take steroids it not agree with there dna. some people thou have even good genetics for

talking steroids and the response is good. well go now mr oak and take a walk on the dark side. maybe all your hair falls out. or maybe not. only one

way to find out start now with a hyper dose of vitamin S