Steroids

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Steroids

I just yesterday of a boxer who really overdid the steroids, he was superhuman and really roidraged. I think my friend told me that he was stabbed to death. He was a very scary guy.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There was one here like that in the news years ago, went off on someone, and got carved up.
The one I mentioned beat on his girlfriend, but for his size he wasn't strong as he looked, and didn't get stupid enough to mess with me.
Funny how he would just sit, and stare at me sitting with all the girls in class, one was his girlfriend. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Any one of these reasons is more than enough reason for me. I notice a huge increase in steroid use whenever I go to any gym. One thing that I have noticed is that these stroid users seem to believe that muscle size is all that matters. They have concentrated all their energy into getting big while they haven't worked on their personality, sense of humour, being a good guy , increasing their knowledge, being positive and good natured etc... I do believe that all of these other traits would do a lot more for being attractive to the other sex than the increase in muscle size. What they see in the mirror is a bigger and better guy but I don't believe that this is what most other people see. Others I believe see a guy whose got serious issues.

10 Disturbing Results Of Steroid Use

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, moobs :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

THese guys are far too vain. A good sense of humour or just being a good guy I believe gets a guy a lot more kudos than being huge. THese guys really wrecked th emselves and for what !

18 BODYBUILDERS WHO WENT TOO FAR AND PAID FOR IT
Pretty much everybody wants to look good and be happy with their body. The concept of what ‘looks good’ is always changing and evolving and that’s why we see so many diet programs and weight loss program information being littered onto the television and the internet. Throughout the past hundred years or so, however, there has been a very different kind of person: the bodybuilder. Bodybuilders are the dedicated few who turn their body into absolute masterpieces, treating each muscle like a religious text that needs to be meticulously studied. While bodybuilding can be a noble pursuit, just look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, it can also cause some serious self harm. Listed below are 11 bodybuilders who crossed the line in their pursuit for the perfect body and ended up paying for it dearly.

http://www.dailyforest.com/fitness-and- ... rm=1945429
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Steroids

I have been watching some videos showing bodybuilders who have died from steroid use. It does appear that those who are still alive after 50 years old are the lucky ones. The gyms are full of guys using steroids and I do believe that I will be outliving a lot of these youngsters.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

I´ve been walking over 20000 steps per day for months now.. With big leather boots.
Lifting heavy things.
At work.

Then working out a couple of hours per day..

Eating fish, chicken and salad mainly.

Still weight over 300lbs.. And it aint going down. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

I´ve never used steroids..

All roidheads die in their 40´s and 50´s..

They hook you like drugs.
Gary Oaktree

Steroids

From what I have seen on some YouTube videos many roid apes are having heart attacks in their thirties and dying. Some even are only in their twenties.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

I went to school with a guy who where on them, he was built, but had a heart attack at age 18.
I was as big, but not as defined, I punked him out after he got mad for me sitting with his girlfriend. :teehe:
He was abusive to her, I never figured out why she stayed with him.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

See here.

Here you can see genetically untalented individual.. He aint gonna live long..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

Funny thing is the people who work out naturally are stronger than those roid heads. They can even be smaller in muscle, but stronger lifting.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: June 25th, 2018, 2:15 pm Funny thing is the people who work out naturally are stronger than those roid heads. They can even be smaller in muscle, but stronger lifting.
Working out, doing physical labour for years makes the muscles more dense..

The guy in the pic is Martyn Ford and he weights like 330lbs..

With that kind of muscle mass he should be weighting more like 400lbs.

A friend of mine is skinny as hell but he is deceptively strong... You should not pick a fight with this person. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Oh yeah... Synthol..

Looks like a muscle-suit.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

I went to the gym at work a few times, it was full of those guys, a few would get mad at me for me being able to leg press more them them.
It's funny those big guys with twigs for legs.
I maxed out the machine, they could barely budge it, but I give credit to me riding bikes a lot growing up, and working since I was a kid.
I always wanted to be more defined, but not at the cost of taking something to get there.
Gary Oaktree

Steroids

I have worked out all my life and it is my belief that a good physique’s appearance really is very minor to being a good person, a good sense of humour and personality, a good work ethic, knowledge etc.... The vanity of many body builders by far undoes the benefits of looking fit. I do it to feel good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

Gotta agree with all that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

The bodybuilder types are like women..

Constantly taking pictures of themselves...

They are a menace at the gym because they dont leave the machine immediately so that others can use it too.

My goal has always been getting more power... More raw strength.
Lifting heavier things.

Looks are not that important.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

I just wanted to see how our gym was at work, i never really worked out unless it was in the yard doing real work.
I thought about going regularly, but I was already working 12-14 hours a day with an hour, and a half travel time.
The muscle heads always made me laugh watching them.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Steroids deepen your voice..

I havent seen a roid-monkey who doesnt have a scotch-bass voice.

And they make you agitated.