Steroids

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Parousia
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Steroids

I worked with him, and his arms were crazy MASSIVE, hard to believe if you did not see them, but his endurance was a joke. :scratch:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The post would have been on sooner, but I have to see them, and let them on.
We don't get many so I don't check that often.

Oh I have seem some of those roided up guys, they are very touchy, and super huge if they continuously workout.
I think many look disgusting, and I wouldn't want to look like they do. Maybe much of it is for the attention.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Humans aren't meant to look like that anyway. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No their not, an they pay in the long run because it's extremely bad on the organs
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Like girls, U.S. boys may be hitting puberty earlier

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/girls-u-boys-m ... 04522.html

One thing that I have noticed travelling around western Canada is that often girls now are well over six feet tall The guys that were the heavyweights in the gym when I was younger would now be average size or in the UFC middleweights., girls often have DD or even EE boobs now [ so it's not all bad ] Now this quick massive increase in size could not be merely an improvement in diet. Most people now are raised in single parent homes unlike my geration or before that had mom at home cooking superb meals [ I was spoiled on a superb diet ] Bovine growth hormone by the waymassively increases cows udders for more milk and of course increases the size of the meat and bones on these bovines. I doubt that it is just a coincidence that people are now having these same traits now that we are consuming these products
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was a big kid compared to other kids around me, I think it was all that good food momma gave me :wacko: I never have got the baby fat off me. :facepalm:
I was the biggest kid in class up to the 5th grade except two other boys, on a Korean American, and the other a German American.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

I have seen some female body builders.

I am sorry if I offend anyone, but they just look gross.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the ones that do the fitness championships look pretty good, but the muscle bound ones :yuk:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 97068.html

I have noticed that steroid users don't tend to live long lives and it appears that these thirty users shortend there life drastically. Back when AIDS was running amok I had heard that alot of steroid users were getting it from sharing dirty needles
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like a cool movie with ant people :laugh: those are some really fast zombies .

The Aids spread by the steroid users I read, and saw that on TV back in the 80s.
It was a shame really that people was so dumb to even take steroids, but to share needles, and worse take the aids home to their family. :kez: so sad.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe the allure of steroids is to get higher on the pecking order. The problem that I have with the pecking order is that the most respected are a bunch of big pushy stupid assholes
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was not a follower of peer pressure, I call it a cop out for your own will.
I don't know but maybe because I was already a good sized kid I didn't feel the need for taking stuff like that.
All I know is I looked down on drug users, and people on steroids.
Now I have had friends on them, but never condoned it, and tried to get them to quit.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was a rebel. Though I was pretty dumb I believed that I shouldn't need to smoke to be accepted. I cut my hair short when it was cool to have long hair like a girl in rebellion against the coolio crowd. Now it's cool to be covered in tattoos and I am not getting any
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Same here Gary, and no tats here either. I never got why some people especially woman would want to cover such nice skin up with many so badly done tattoos.
I did have longer hair for a while, but that's because the girls enjoyed it a lot at the time :blush: I had nice hair.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

So what happens if these ridiculously bulky people stop lifting? Wouldn't their skin sag down to their toes? :scratch:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he busted a muscle out of his skin and had to have surgery
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now does this look good ? Is that abnormal size helpful in any way for anything ? Would an expert on any topic other than steroids find these roid apes interesting ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty stupid, and unlike some of the comments , no I never wanted to look like that.
Steve Reeves maybe
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know someone who used to go jogging with the head of the pharmacy department of St Pauls hospital in Vancouver BC. He told his that there is going to be a lot of testicular cancer soon due to all the guys taking steroids. One reason I work out is to slow down the aging process. Steroids appear to stop the aging process in many cases. :suredead:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A boy that went to school with me was on them, he had a few strokes, and a heart attack when he was 18, likely dead now.